Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Is He Avoiding Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He Avoiding Sex? (8607 Views)

I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me / A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me / Men Need To Start Avoiding Sex As A Transaction Piece With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by DaInferno(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
you go get Grammy for this your too much Gramma. if the mountain does not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will have to go to the mountain. op, do go propose grin
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Caleb91(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gaggii:

Send your address please
bros na amaphrodite oo "transgendered" check her previous post
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by jawalis(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Seriously? You needn't have called her that, why are people so mean?
Just face your front if you are lost. Can you not see joe he replied me?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Raeheemwayne: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

After reading the comments given so far, I felt pressured to add mine. Baby girl, is this your first time? Basically, it's better the guy does the chasing. You hide under the cloak of false modesty. You bid your time. You don't get swayed by every handsome hunk that comes your way. Do you know that the queen is the most powerful piece in the game of Chess? That's the consummate power of being a woman. You are flexible, cunning and a master of appearance. You are a grand schemer. You plan and sit back let your mark come to you. You don't commit so easily. Once you do, you lose your power.

Girl, it's an aberration to invite a guy to come screw your kitties. It's unsavory and distasteful. Where is your dignity? Tease the young whippersnapper till he wanna screw your brains out. Make sure he comes on you real good. Seduce his mind, his heart, his soul. Then claim his body after all there is a saying: all is fair in love and war. And girl, na war be this. Subduing his defenses till bro goes bananas.

I can go on and on but I think you finally get the picture.
I laugh at this long epistle.
BTW: This transgendered is Intersex — that is why I'm still confused on what to comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
he"s probably a virgin
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by dumininu01(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
He doesn't just feel you grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by dumininu01(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
he"s probably a virgin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 08, 2020
NockMedia:
Smart guy. Yo, guys... avoid going to a lady's house for sex if she isn't your girlfriend. Instead, she should come to your place. E get why.
Her main boyfriend can walk-in on both of you and it could become violent.
Very risky.. if she ain't coming over no need bro. Na so one married airforce man almost catch with him babe for house when him rent for her. I was sweating inside while she went outside to quickly discharge him. Only God know wetin she tell am. Since then if u like carry Rihanna kpekus i no dey come ur house

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Judybash93(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Apparently, the guy is scared because the person in question is a hermaphrodite.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by jawalis(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Why can’t you mind your business
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Newbielearner(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:
The next thing now in your rage you will accuse the innocent guy of rape. Rubbish

Abi. The guy avoided issues.

I once saw a thread here where someone posted a document a lady must sign before ... to show that she gave consent.

I see so many big names getting tagged for that thing. One has to be really careful. Besides, there's no real gain in doing it. It's only a trophy to a perv.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Gentle0wavez: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:

You are very correct. I just went through the op's previous posts (see below). Now I see why guyman backed off

E be tins
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Calapar:
Why would you ask a guy to come and have sex with you?
because i love him, any problem?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Carchoice:
Wankkk to your pictures and refused to come fvck you?

I refused to believe this.
many times he did and showed me his cum pics.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Jayrockk:
Men like this are rare nowadays
i don't know if he loves me or not
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:
The next thing now in your rage you will accuse the innocent guy of rape. Rubbish
i'm not that type of person
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2020
blockgeek69:

A lot of guys are just keyboard worries, when it's time for action, they run away with their tails in between their legs. It' happens.

BTW OP, move on with ya life.
true. Most of them are cowards in real life
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Chuksdede:
Keep inviting random fine boys to come Bleep u until one kills u one day grin
we have chatted for long before i invited him over
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2020
jawalis:
Ugly girl. You think all men will be glad to bl££p your ugly pvss¥. Get the fvck off
your mum not me lol
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

After reading the comments given so far, I felt pressured to add mine. Baby girl, is this your first time? Basically, it's better the guy does the chasing. You hide under the cloak of false modesty. You bid your time. You don't get swayed by every handsome hunk that comes your way. Do you know that the queen is the most powerful piece in the game of Chess? That's the consummate power of being a woman. You are flexible, cunning and a master of appearance. You are a grand schemer. You plan and sit back let your mark come to you. You don't commit so easily. Once you do, you lose your power.

Girl, it's an aberration to invite a guy to come screw your kitties. It's unsavory and distasteful. Where is your dignity? Tease the young whippersnapper till he wanna screw your brains out. Make sure he comes on you real good. Seduce his mind, his heart, his soul. Then claim his body after all there is a saying: all is fair in love and war. And girl, na war be this. Subduing his defenses till bro goes bananas.

thank you but i like being dominant in a relationship. I'm a strong independent girl. I even give him money
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2020
itswell2019:
she is a man run for your life angry
being intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. Learn swty!
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
You guys up there don't understand. The OP is an intersex male / female. The guy didn't want to have sex because of that. No be everybody get that kain liver or don't care attitude for this type of sexual matters. The boy ran cuz he is afraid to sleep with someone with both male and female sexual organs
and so what if am intersex? And he knows and cool with it
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:

You are very correct. I just went through the op's previous posts (see below). Now I see why guyman backed off
lol he still loves me
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

don't mind him.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by JastSiryin(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

You've read 48 laws of power a little too much bros. That's some shitty advice undecided
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2020
jawalis:

Why can’t you mind your business
I think you need to be lectured on respecting people!

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
UDUJ:
Another serious point going by the present crop of ladies nowadays.. hmmm
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
You guys up there don't understand. The OP is an intersex male / female. The guy didn't want to have sex because of that. No be everybody get that kain liver or don't care attitude for this type of sexual matters. The boy ran cuz he is afraid to sleep with someone with both male and female sexual organs

Wtf shocked
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2020
dumininu01:
He doesn't just feel you grin grin...
i believe this and i should move on to other men who treat me like a Queen and know my worth. Probably its his first time of being with an intersex girl, lol i just wasted my time with this small boy when they are other men out there dying to get inside of me. I have to break up with him, this is no love, i mean which guy rejects sex from a lady he self-services to?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by boom99(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i believe this and i should move on to other men who treat me like a Queen and know my worth. Probably its his first time of being with an intersex girl, lol i just wasted my time with this small boy when they are other men out there dying to get inside of me. I have to break up with him, this is no love, i mean which guy rejects sex from a lady he self-services to?

Sis abeg no pressure the guy. Sex before marraige is sin, any how u look at it. God frowns at it. The guy may have xtian background and doesnt want to commit fornication.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Obakashdee(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2020
My guy no wan knack half man half woman, e japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by jawalis(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I think you need to be lectured on respecting people!
You can take the job and lecture me while I’ll volunteer to remind you that minding your business is lucrative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads / Diet Or I Leave !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.