Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (91279 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / The Church Of Satan Founder Arrested In Ohafia Abia State. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by saucepan: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ahhhh!!!!! This shows you definitely don't know anything about Ohafia, we don't rely on government for development, we have a very organized age grade system that ensures development of the community, every 4 yrs, an age grade hands over a development project to the community. Schools, hospitals, town halls, pension sub treasuries, libraries, roads, name them.

Do yourself a favor and visit Ohafia if you have never or simply Google the most beautiful villages in Nigeria, Ohafia is top on the list.

Kaa.

quote author=Officialgarri post=91482028]And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back [/quote]
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Codedlyon: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
I was not asking for your opinion motherfucker.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Drizzy5001(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
That place na one kind , backward, ancient village undecided

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Then my post above still stands na. grin
A god who kills children. Such a good god. grin

Are you atheist or agnostic? You seem confused between which to pick.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stieyven(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Adaibeku:
I wont
What are you afraid of Ada? I just want to relate with you on a more convenient platform. Give me your Facebook username so we can chat and get to know each other better. I mean no harm. Let's become friends.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Nonsense and ingredients!

devil has nothing good to give! he puts before you, what is in you and grabs it all with all his might!

As Usual, devil, the Father of all liars has deceived him and left him to his fate ..

If anyway you know you got the so called goodies from this young man and those with him, I Admonish and advice to look for a Genuine Bible believing Servant of God for Deliverance...
it's never ever possible for devil to do good..

If you are honest with yourself, you will tell how far!

Go for your Deliverance and remove all you got from him.. devil has nothing good to give..

GOD hath Spoken once!Twice have I heard this;
ALL POWERS BELONGS TO GOD
[/s]
s] just shut up and don't be stupîd.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Kingrefreshed: 3:51am On Jul 09, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man funny Sha...put up satures like he has seen Satan and he knows how Satan looks

Do you want to see Satan?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by ndavids5(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
I guess you know nothing about Ohafia people so it's better you keep calm and let karma do it's course
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Godnonso: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Those who hang whiteman's picture on the cross and misnamed him Jesus have they seen real Jesus before? Who told them that such imagery is not modern form of idolatory? Hypocrites who commit heinous crimes and sins now going to destroy a more realistic sincere worshipper who did more good to the youth than the so called churches who are the real Devil worshippers in the clothing of innocent Jesus. Furthermore, the real Satan worshippers are the evil politicians and governance in Nigeria. Have the youth gone to destroy the politicians loot? Instead, violating the right of freedom of worship of another man. They forget that traditional worship is the major African religion before talking of white man's idolatory called Christianity and Islam.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Adaibeku(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2020
stieyven:

What are you afraid of Ada? I just want to relate with you on a more convenient platform. Give me your Facebook username so we can chat and get to know each other better. I mean no harm. Let's become friends.
cheesy cheesy afraid of u ? Is against the rule here , I tried it once n someone was hurt , u are a human infact a Christian ( humans below perking order) not even a scientist,
Wen u start using my contacts to joke wat will I do 2 u ? Kill you, n u think killing people n see those same people weeping in their useless place of soul trapping Everytime my eyes shots sweets my soul?
U know nothing about this life, I won't give u my contacts so I push u in dat place programmed 4 u before u seek d truth.
4 now am helping my children see biafra
,go n join Adaobi biafran queen on Facebook she is my daughter

Mr ignorant
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by EvieP(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2020
They should have made him swim in potopoto yeye child traffiker ........

Repent Jesus is coming soon!!!!!!
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stieyven(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
cheesy cheesy afraid of u ? Is against the rule here , I tried it once n someone was hurt , u are a human infact a Christian ( humans below perking order) not even a scientist,
Wen u start using my contacts to joke wat will I do 2 u ? Kill you, n u think killing people n see those same people weeping in their useless place of soul trapping Everytime my eyes shots sweets my soul?
U know nothing about this life, I won't give u my contacts so I push u in dat place programmed 4 u before u seek d truth.
4 now am helping my children see biafra
,go n join Adaobi biafran queen on Facebook she is my daughter

Mr ignorant
I believe that you are not a female. I strongly believe that you are a fraudster, more like a yahoo yahoo advance fee fraudster and a con artist.
I know that you are a man like me, using a female profile to fleece unsuspecting people of their hard earned money through ponzi schemes like bitcoin trading and etherium.
I dare you to give me your number or Facebook details, you blithering thief. Show your real face and stop fooling around.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by baratech: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
hakeem4:
No freedom of worship again?

I think we are living in a fascist state.

Why destroy his shrine ?

They said he did not obey lockdown order..
He committed crimes: child trafficking and terrorism...

The youths in the community were angry... That's why they destroyed it...

If you read, you will understand...
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by hakeem4(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
baratech:

They said he did not obey lockdown order..
He committed crimes: child trafficking and terrorism...

The youths in the community were angry... That's why they destroyed it...

If you read, you will understand...
when your churches and mosque flouted the lock down rule. Did anybody burn it down ?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by DedeNkem: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
He has the constitutional right to operate his church just as other churches!
And every citizen has the right to worship any!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.