Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

*how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / *how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ (261 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ by Teebabs1vic(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Copied
Re: *how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ by emmy512: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Teebabs1vic:
*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Copied
Thanks for the info, i wish I'd seen this earlier I would've been able to help out this my female friends that always fall victim to all this scammers
Re: *how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ by neonly: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
I tell you very informative
Re: *how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ by Vyzz: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lala....

This one make sense....

Send it to FP....

I promise to give u one snake
Re: *how To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️ by Pfunds: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hush Big Puppy / Netherland, Switzerland To Send $200 Million To Nigeria / Police Nab Welder For Killing Friend In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.