Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land (16059 Views)

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

What part of Osun have you lived before? Let us discuss so I can understand your line of argument.

In Osun for example, there are days where you will have electricity for 24hrs sometimes for a 5 consecutive days. Averagely, you can have like 18hrs of electricity nonstop for a month.

Okay where have you lived in Osun, let’s discuss.
in osogbo? Where picture of the light?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iamgrey5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Brother you dey fall my hand. Why are you engaging the guy in a sane way?

Does he look like one to you? Someone that said Aba has more industries than the SW needs to be admitted into Yaba left.

So continuing to engage him using facts will be like trying to confuse Kanu disciples that Buhari is not Jubril from Sudan.
I won't engage him any longer my bruv

He said Ota and Agbara are suburban areas of Lagos cheesy

Ota and Agbara are Ogun state industrial complex oh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Yoruba people can make mouth like there agberos cheesy Yoruba people can't compete anywhere with us even in there land.keep wailing in lagos till we buy up the whole place..

Igbos wail online like audio warrior but have continued to be suyanized by almost all tribe.

Hausa killed several hundreds of your ancestors in 1945, what did your people do, cry and wail without retaliation.

Hausa killed you in the counter coup in your thousands, what did your people do, run back to the erosion region.

Hausa suyanized millions of you in the war, what did Ojuku do, ran away like a coward disgusied like a woamn.

Kanu bragged, python danced and wasted hundreds of IPOB, what did Kanu do, he ran away leaving his Ekuke dog to its fate.

Hausa give you quit notice, what did your elders do, crawl and cried at the feet of the Emirs while pleading mercy.

You wan buy up Lagos with your gala hawking trade? Many are mad but few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Fantasticcc: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Banmeallday:

It’s very easy, let us go our natural separate ways and see what happens.
Many people will then shut up for shame will have finally caught them
honestly we have been asking for our own country the same people wailing are also the people fighting us for wanting Biafra..they know we are better than them but due to ego and media they refuse to accept the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I won't engage him any longer my bruv

He said Ota and Agbara are suburban areas of Lagos cheesy

Ota and Agbara are Ogun state industrial complex oh

I have known right from the first page that the guy is chronically sick. If you check his replies you will feel nothing but pity for him.

How could he say Ota and Agbara are areas of Lagos? He even said we should exclude them from the SW because it wasn't the making of the Yorubas.

If Aba has more Industries than the SW, then the GDP of Aba should have been the envy of Africa. If Aba had that much number of Industries, the gala hawkers and 2by2 shop flocking SW daily like refugees should have take solace in Aba and benefit from its thousand industries.

Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

I will be going to the erosion ravaged region soon to bring the head of the Obi of Onitsha and the Igbos dare not do anything.

Igbos are audio online tiger coz Python dance already showed they are cowards just like Ojuku that ran away cowardly!
that olopa, ordinary chief that u call oba of lagos, since we threatened him, have u seen him on tv again?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Salewa95:

Igbos wail online like audio warrior but have continued to be suyanized by almost all tribe.

Hausa killed several hundreds of your ancestors in 1945, what did your people do, cry and wail without retaliation.

Hausa killed you in the counter coup in your thousands, what did your people do, run back to the erosion region.

Hausa suyanized millions of you in the war, what did Ojuku do, ran away like a coward disgusied like a woamn.

Kanu bragged, python danced and wasted hundreds of IPOB, what did Kanu do, he ran away leaving his Ekuke dog to its fate.

Hausa give you quit notice, what did your elders do, crawl and cried at the feet of the Emirs while pleading mercy.

You wan buy up Lagos with your gala hawking trade? Many are mad but few are roaming!
[/s] wailings of a defeated man grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
that olopa, ordinary chief that u call oba of lagos, since we threatened him, have u seen him on tv again?

Hahahah audio threatening, Oba of LAsgidi dey his palace dey eat Amala and Ewedu.

I am going to bring the head of Obi of Onitsha soon from Onitsha and I will mention you when I do. You guys are coward!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

The threat hasn’t been issued yet and trust me if the right people issue the threat then you guys will suffer.

I’m not advocating for that kind of thing tho coz we don’t need it, but I’m just telling you to use your brain and not use your mouth to cause agony for your people with your mouth running like tap water.

Again, if the right people issue the threat, then you guys are done for good.
the only state we will spare will be ekiti because of fayose. Shey u understand what i mean.
Ordinary women from dahomey nearly exterminated your grand parents and they went and hid under olumo rock and other ran to a refugee camp and named it ibadan.
Now, one misile, rock will disintegrate

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Give the phone back to someone else. I can’t even see the motive of your reply.

Let’s start by comparing Anambra and Borno. How is Anambra better than Borno?
and compare ibadan with timbuktu
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
[s][/s] wailings of a defeated man grin

Is there any lie in all I said?

Ojuku of unblessed memory is a coward just like the albino fugitive!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
and compare ibadan with timbuktu

Or Enugu with Damaturu.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
your people have been threatening Igbo people with violence since time immemorial they are all over social media...from twitter to Facebook....evidence is everywhere.. so who are the right people?? What’s holding you from carry out ur threat.... ladipo cry babies
are u minding riff-raffs, tiny little people. They take that their shekpe early in the morning and can then talk rubbish the whole of the day

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

I don’t have time for rubbish talks.

When the right people issue it, you will know.

Until then, continue your rants.
right time? U can only dream. That's where it ends

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by teebaxy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
lastcall:
You have my full support after all we are one Nigeria. Also advocate for oil money to be shared by ONLY oil producing states
Oil price is gradually falling bro... if u knw u knw
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Fantasticcc: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

so you don turn Hausa boy,yarriba people and shamelessness.at least we fought a war and lost because the British got heavily involved,but the cowards Yoruba's slave haven't done a single action against there master Fulani till date.
They took kwara from your cowards fathers till date nothing happen
They killed akintola nothing happened.
They chased the next in command after aguiyi ironsi till date nothing happened
They made yorubas only hope awolowolo commit suicide till date nothing happened
they killed abiola after he won a presidential election till date nothing happened
They brought out obasanjo who you people said is not a Yoruba man and for that voted falae still we imposed obasanjo on you clowns till date nothing happened
Hausa killed you people in ole-market in Lagos till date nothing happened,what kind of legendary cowards are these not even a single protest..
We bought up lands in Lagos all you cowards do us wail try anything and see oshodi beating will be small.empty chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Salewa95:

Is there any lie in all I said?

Ojuku of unblessed memory is a coward just like the albino fugitive!
[/s]you crying because igbos are buying up ur land....don’t worry we love ur jaiye jaiye and we will attend your owambe and chop ur amala and ewedu with you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Fantasticcc: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
the only state we will spare will be ekiti because of fayose. Shey u understand what i mean.
Ordinary women from dahomey nearly exterminated your grand parents and they went and hid under olumo rock and other ran to a refugee camp and named it ibadan.
Now, one misile, rock will disintegrate
grin
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:
Industries in Aba, third list.
1. Ceeplast Ind. LTD.
2. Pitason Ind. LTD.
3. Chearlson Ind. LTD.
4. Geometric Power LTD.
5. Aku Plastics Ind. LTD.
6. Ezera International group of companies.
7. Continental Plastics (WA) LTD.
8. Double Diamond plastic Ind. LTD.
9. Elplastic Ind. LTD.
10. Home Charm Paints LTD.
11. Beauty Base LTD.
12. Udeofson Garments factory Nig. Place.
13. Gelaz Distilleries Nig. LTD.
14. Polimer Vegetable Oil Ind. LTD.
15. Kamsu Industrial Garments LTD.
16. Evita Pharmaceutical IND. LTD.
17. May and Baker
18. Gilead Phytothera Ind. LTD.
19. Dozzy Group.
20. Von Aluminum Extrusion LTD.

I am yet to mention 10% of the industries in Aba. More are still coming.

Ndi ofe how far grin
u really have time to respond those osogbo rural dwellers that all claim "omo lagosian"
One had the audacity to claim that monatan market ibadan is a company

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro

All those companies have at least two factories in the southwest

Unilever in Ogun and Lagos

PZ. in Ogun and Lagos

P&G in Ogun and Ibadan.

where in ogun? Abeokuta?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fantasticcc:
so you don turn Hausa boy,yarriba people and shamelessness.at least we fought a war and lost because the British got heavily involved,but the cowards Yoruba's slave haven't done a single action against there master Fulani till date.
They took kwara from your cowards fathers till date nothing happen
They killed akintola nothing happened.
They chased the next in command after aguiyi ironsi till date nothing happened
They made yorubas only hope awolowolo commit suicide till date nothing happened
they killed abiola after he won a presidential election till date nothing happened
They brought out obasanjo who you people said is not a Yoruba man and for that voted falae still we imposed obasanjo on you clowns till date nothing happened
Hausa killed you people in ole-market in Lagos till date nothing happened,what kind of legendary cowards are these not even a single protest..
We bought up lands in Lagos all you cowards do us wail try anything and see oshodi beating will be small.empty chest beaters.

At least they don't foolishly slaughter millions of Yorubas in all this? They don't slaugher thousand of Yorubas like they did in the counter coup massacre.

Yoruba defeated the Fulanis in the Jalumi war. Only Ibadan forces oooo.

The Hausa/Fulani killed millions of Igbos while you are here listing just not more than 10 political figures.

The joke is on Ojuku in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Hahahah audio threatening, Oba of LAsgidi dey his palace dey eat Amala and Ewedu.

I am going to bring the head of Obi of Onitsha soon from Onitsha and I will mention you when I do. You guys are coward!

ok, go and bring it let's see. What dahomey women did to your parents will be a child's place.
My first target will be bribe-taking, skinny olopa, ordinary chief of lagos

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

At least they don't foolishly slaughter millions of Yorubas in all this? They don't slaugher thousand of Yorubas like they did in the counter coup massacre.

The Hausa/Fulani killed millions of Igbos while you are here listing just not more than 10 political figures.

ur grandfather must have been very drunk when he was telling you this tales by moonlight
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
u really have time to respond those osogbo rural dwellers that all claim "omo lagosian"
One had the audacity to claim that monatan market ibadan is a company

Lol, why am I not surprised shocked
These guys really used propaganda to finish other Nigerians but our duty is to destroy all those generational lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
ok, go and bring it let's see. What dahomey women did to your parents will be a child's place.
My first target will be bribe-taking, skinny olopa, ordinary chief of lagos

I will bring it and nothing will happen. Obi of Onitsha with his flat head will be easy to capture.

I will just head his flat head with onde and cut it off like the famous warrior Ogedengbe.

If any IPOB do anyhow, I will call python to deal mercilessly with them.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Lol, but facts on ground show that many afonja towns and villages are still under fulani control even as we speak tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
ur grandfather must have been very drunk when he was telling you this tales by moonlight

I have free education and that gave me the luxury of reading more about my people.

However same cannot be said of you guys, when Zik should have sat down to give his people education, he used that to slave under Balewa and here you are empty in terms of hitory.

It is a shame that Ojuku disciples only know history when it is from their parent mouth.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

[s]
I will bring it and nothing will happen. Obi of Onitsha with his flat head will be easy to capture.

I will just head his flat head with onde and cut it off like the famous warrior Ogedengbe.

If any IPOB do anyhow, I will call python to deal mercilessly with them[/s].

You're really turning this into a childish play.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by thatigboman: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

If any IPOB do anyhow, I will call python to deal mercilessly with them.
and then u will truly know that when oduduwa fell from heaven and shattered his senseless brain in ile ife, that igbos were living there

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:

[s]You're really turning this into a childish play. [/s]

You have been speaking like yabaleft patient right from page 1.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

I have free education and that gave me the luxury of reading more about my people.

However same cannot be said of you guys, when Zik should have sat down to give his people education, he used that to slave under Balewa and here you are empty in terms of hitory.

It is a shame that Ojuku disciples only know history when it is from their parent mouth.

Zik believed in qualitative education while Awo believed in a useless free education. Even with your free education, East was already ahead of the West in terms of education and other human developmental indices in the 1950's and 60's prior to the Biafran war. You can check records.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home / #WhySubsidyRemoval Trends On Twitter / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.