Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land (15989 Views)

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

@the bold, that should be “education”.

Zik did you guys strong thing for not giving you adequate free education.

Shame on Zik!

Zik was a fraud, Igbos will be the first to tell you that.

Imagine your national heroes being Zik, the coward captain Ojukwu, and tumor infested brain damaged nonentity Nnamdi Kanu, chai! Thank God I’m not igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Zik was a fraud, Igbos will be the first to tell you that.

Imagine your national heroes being Zik, the coward captain Ojukwu, and tumor infested brain damaged nonentity Nnamdi Kanu, chai! Thank God I’m not igbo.

Haba broda abeg pity them nao.

If I am Igbo, I will wail and cry over this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by kennysbst(m): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2020
i wonder why igboos are living like a slaves in SW remote areas,i mean in our forest villages. and someone are claiming they have more induatries than whole of Nigeria.
truth most be told without SW igboos can never survive.

SW is like God sent angel to them.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by phemmyfour: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:
Yoruba Jobs for Yoruba People: A snippet of what the Yoruba Conservatives will do with power:

As part of the change we the conservative Yoruba politicians are bringing to Yorubaland at large is the implementation of a policy on SELF-PRESERVATION.

All the companies and government agencies in Yorubaland would have to agree to our employment quotas before such organization can start and set up their businesses in Yorubaland.

The quotas include:

1. 90% of the job portfolios must be reserved for Yoruba citizens first and foremost.

2. All companies listed on the Lagos Stock Exchange must have Yoruba as Managing Director and Head of Human Resources.

3. 90% of the management staff positions must be reserved for Yoruba citizens.

The below image signifies that we are ready to change the course of history in Yorubaland for the good of our descendants.

Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki a fi ileke sidi omo elomiran, ni Yoruba wi but, only a very few Yorubas understand what self-preservation means.
Bisi Omo Olubadan
Director of Intelligence and Cyber Security
Young Yoruba for Freedom
Idi ju idi lo o
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iamgrey5(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
seems u are blind. Check the list again
You are actually not that bright

FTN cocoa is in Monatan ibadan

Check again. !
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by cocolacec(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
monatan market ibadan is a company? Awolowo deserves to burn in the hottest part of hell for his half-baked free education policy

Azikwe deserves the hottest part of hellfire for not educating the poor Ibos and dragging his people backwards by aligning with the North because of a blackmail.
Awolowo was a great mind chilling in heaven and happy his Yorubaland is awake from their slumber.

Qoute from your Slave Master,The British
We believed that the south may attend western education, but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were made influential and super human. The northerners were given accelerated promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. ‘I was very sorry for the A.G.: It was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikiwe well, the west and the east’.

And sowed the seed of discord among them. We tricked Azikiwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa is the main man with power. Awolowo has to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria”

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by cocolacec(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2020
kennysbst:
i wonder why igboos are living like a slaves in SW remote areas,i mean in our forest villages. and someone are claiming they have more induatries than whole of Nigeria.
truth most be told without SW igboos can never survive.

SW is like God sent angel to them.
Yorubas need to stop selling our houses to non Yorubas .We should only rent it to them so we dont become strangers on our own land.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iamgrey5(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:
More from Aba.
Vita foam Industrial layout.
Aba textile Mills Industrial layout.
Udeagbala holdings (producers of soaps, detergents etc).
Top tree industries Osisioma industrial estate.
Adaobi plastics Osisioma industrial estate.
Pioneer vegetables company P.H road.
Tonimas petroleum Osisioma industrial estate.
International Equitable Association.
Saclux chemical industries.
Aba Malting company.
Three star paper Mills.
Allpro industries.
Chines optical manufacturers.
Devton Limited.
System Metal industries.
Stemme industries.
Macvinz industrial limited.
Emma Bukar ventures.
Gelas Distilleries limited.

These are not even up to 5% of the industries in Aba. I will continue from where I stop tomorrow.

SW can't be compared to Aba when it comes to manufacturing. Lagos has been covering your rot since.

You are truly a local champion

Vita foam manufacturers in Abeokuta with head quaters in ikeja and only has depot elsewhere.

You listed companies like Nigerians breweries, Guniess, 7up bottling company with two to three factories in South west each and head quaters in the South west.

I don't think you have ever left your village.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
hollah123:
ABA alone has much industries than south west n u people are following night bus to south west everytime,d same Igbo land that a fellow Igbo regard as an economic outcast is what u are telling us has more industries than d whole south west.

Then y are Igbos running from all d industries in Igbo land to sell pirated CDs in traffic in Yoruba land,u condemn Osun but an Igbo man will b found in d remotest part of d state.
U people make mouth too much,u overestimate your worth too much,so much industries with an igr less than that of Ogun.

So much industries but d poverty capital of d south,Yoruba land has been developed by agriculture b4 oil was found.Read about what yorubas used cocoa money for b4 oil came
lol

You guys are arguing with Igbos that are fake in everything.Most of those names are fake that they made up.Have you forgotten that the most industrious state in Nigeria is Ogun state?
All the industries in their 5 states combined are not up to the ones in Ogun state.

This is how you will know that they are lying.Whenever they post a company or industry, tell them to put its website ..lobatan grin
There is no company or industry without website.

We have done this about 3 years ago and it was found out that Yorubas own the most indigenous industries at home and abroad.

This is the Yoruba thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

This is the Igbo thread even as they stole SS coys they were still not able to reach half of the companies and industries Yoruba have either in Nigeria or abroad.

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

Just like I said earlier ,this is how you will know that they are lying,whenever they post a company or industry, tell them to put its website ..And that will be the end of the film grin

They will do an Ojukwu on you grin
There is no company or industry without website

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by orisa37: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2020
SUPPORTED.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by orisa37: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2020
junketer:
Attention seekers. Lazy broke asssss mofos.

You are a JUNKET.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by ZZ22: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:

Yorubas need to stop selling our houses to non Yorubas .We should only rent it to them so we dont become strangers on our own land.
see wailing, do Igbos force you to sell your land to them? lazyness and the urge to throw owambe have made you strangers in your land. Your ancestors must be rolling in pains underground as Igbos keep buying the land to their graves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Prompto:

My father, a bastard and a thief and a criminal has no right to tell anyone not from his tribe where their energy should be channeled. If you think otherwise tell my father I said he should Chanel his own energy into madness, my mother, a LovePeddler and a bitch is free to join in the madness as well.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by LoveMynd44: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2020
[s][quote author=FrLukas post=91496316][/quote][/s]
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Ritchiee:
lol

You guys are arguing with Igbos that are fake in everything.Most of those names are fake that they made up.Have you forgotten that the most industrious state in Nigeria is Ogun state?
All the industries in their 5 states combined are not up to the ones in Ogun state.

This is how you will know that they are lying.Whenever they post a company or industry, tell them to put its website ..lobatan grin

We have done this about 3 years ago and it was found out that Yorubas own the most indigenous industries at home and abroad.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

This is the Igbo thread even as they stole SS coys they were still not able to reach half of the companies and industries Yoruba have either in Nigeria or abroad.

Just like I said earlier ,this is how you will know that they are lying,whenever they post a company or industry, tell them to put its website ..And that will be the end of the film grin

There is no company or industry without website

I swear, you know them to the core.

Over exaggeration of their wealth and importance.

I have never met someone like them before in my life.

That was how one came and opened a thread about how Nsukka was the biggest city in Nigeria and not Ibadan.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by LoveMynd44: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

That was how one came and opened a thread about how Nsukka was the biggest city in Nigeria and not Ibadan.

Smh.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are truly a local champion

Vita foam manufacturers in Abeokuta with head quaters in ikeja and only has depot elsewhere.

You listed companies like Nigerians breweries, Guniess, 7up bottling company with two to three factories in South west each and head quaters in the South west.

I don't think you have ever left your village.

Really? Vita foam factory that is manufacturing all types of foam at industry layout Aba is a Depot according to you?!

Who doesn't know that Guinness, Nigerian breweries, 7up company all have huge factories in Aba?!

Of course, they all have registered office in Lagos, Nigeria's former capital. It is quite funny how you guys make it to appear like Lagos is synonymous to SW.

You guys are really using Lagos to mask the backwardness of SW. SMH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Ritchiee:
lol
[s]

There is no company or industry without website[/s]

This trash here can only decieve gullible people. You guys like being smart by half but we are smarter.

Now, who doesn't know that all the aclaimed industries in Ogun were actually built at Lagos suburbs simply because Lagos has no space to contain them. Ota and Agbara are just satellite towns of Lagos even though they are geographically within Ogun state. If not for Lagos, Ota and Agbara industrial estate won't exist and Ogun state will be as dead as Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest.

Your biggest town in Ogun is Abeokuta, now how many industries are located there?

We are too exposed to fall for your tricks. I repeat without Lagos, SW would be worse than NE.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Natziz: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Look at words these people are spilling out of their mouths, after they will claim the most educated tribe in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by joeyfire(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:
Yoruba Jobs for Yoruba People: A snippet of what the Yoruba Conservatives will do with power:

As part of the change we the conservative Yoruba politicians are bringing to Yorubaland at large is the implementation of a policy on SELF-PRESERVATION.

All the companies and government agencies in Yorubaland would have to agree to our employment quotas before such organization can start and set up their businesses in Yorubaland.

The quotas include:

1. 90% of the job portfolios must be reserved for Yoruba citizens first and foremost.

2. All companies listed on the Lagos Stock Exchange must have Yoruba as Managing Director and Head of Human Resources.

The below image signifies that we are ready to change the course of history in Yorubaland for the good of our descendants.

Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki a fi ileke sidi omo elomiran, ni Yoruba wi but, only a very few Yorubas understand what self-preservation means.
Bisi Omo Olubadan
Young Yoruba for Freedom

Who are these area boys abeg grin grin grin grin

Fight for your oduduwa republic if you want autonomy, leave all this awada keri-keri. Una go first pay us for all the infrastructure that SE/SS oil money built in Lagos. Like the magnificent 11.8 km long Third Mainland Bridge that you guys have been enjoying all these years free of charge. Una think say una get sense cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by RTSC: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2020
This generation of Yoruba youths are not intelligent one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2020
hollah123:
Y are u people running away from your south east paradise to ewedu Islamic terrorist slave south west?

Y are u leaving paradise for hell?

I am sure u are not even in Igbo land,wise man who no like better thing

Awo free education has proven to be a disaster as can be seen from the unintelligent questions you are asking.

Why are the Chinese all over Africa and other parts of the third world countries despite that China is already a very rich country?

Igbos and the Chinese have one thing in common, THEY ARE ADVENTUROUS, THEY CAN GO TO VERY REMOTE PLACES REGARDLESS OF THE INCONVENIENCE AND SQUEEZE OUT MONEY FROM THERE.

Just like the Chinese, you can find the Igbos in very remote Northern villages and SW villages operating the only chemist shops, groceries shop or other services the locals either lack the capacity to create or run effectively.

Stop feeling funky and thinking that Igbos are in those remote places because SE is hell. The Igbos are always willing to pay the price and delay gratification just to make it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by osazuwa23: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2020
edo is neither oduduwa or biafra we wont are own kingdomor carve out midwestern federation like we had in the past. we dont want are culture to go exstinct which is cureently happening. edo people are to proud to be speaking another person language. igbanke are igbo but the land is owned by edopeople who rented it to igbo settlers
Iamgrey5:
No, Edo are igbos

They have similar origin with Obi of onitcha

They are even grateful to mighty igbos for counting them worthy as igbos.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2020
hollah123:
[s]anytime an Igbo man has been defeated in an argument,he consoles himself by saying he has bought all d lands in South west.

The question is
Y do u have d largest n highest number of industries in Nigeria n your people are still economic refugees?

For only ABA to have more industries that d whole of south west it means other Igbo states have more industries than d whole of Nigeria,what are your people still looking for in d smallest village in Ekiti?

I know u have bought all our lands ooo n we are your tenants but please answer those questions[/s]

I have already answered your JAMB question otondo grin Look above.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2020
joeyfire:

Who are these area boys abeg grin grin grin grin

Fight for your oduduwa republic if you want autonomy, leave all this awada keri-keri. Una go first pay us for all the infrastructure that SE/SS oil money built in Lagos. Like the magnificent 11.8 km long Third Mainland Bridge that you guys have been enjoying all these years free of charge. Una think say una get sense cheesy

Of course, they know it and that's why they are too scared to openly ask for independence despite how much they desire it in their minds. The North is already claiming 20 mile radius all the way from river Niger to the Lagos port as well as Kwara. The East is yet to make theirs grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by nku5: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:

The quotas include:

Bisi Omo Olubadan
Young Yoruba for Freedom

I am very sorry for the yoruba youths that had to be born under the rule of Tinubu. Those who came up under Awo and Jakande were very lucky because those men placed value on education and hard work and we can still see what they built

Tinubu wants yoruba youth to be thugs, dumb, drug addicted youth that will worship him like a god. See the way Tinubu has promoted a street thug like Mc Oluomo to kingmaker in Lagos.

Today yoruba youths are no longer leading in educational brilliance like they used to, many aspire to be like Oluomo and now you have all manner of cult groups multiplying all over the place with Lagos being the worst example. The badoo cult was killing people like flies in Ikorodu a year or so ago.During covid lockdown One Million boys tried to take over entire neighborhoods.

Tinubu has really damaged the South West youth psyche

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by proeast(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Your products should be able to Compete in Lagos because there's where the market is. Unable to compete is total failure.
All Yoruba manufacturers have their products in Lagos being Nigerian commercial state.

I bet you Yorubas don't have more industries in Lagos than Igbos.

Lol, I'm really finding it ridiculous how you all can't point to anything of worth in your region without mentioning Lagos. Dude, Lagos was Nigeria's former capital for donkey years and no section can lay claim to its development.

The same Lagos has the only functional and effectively run airport while the others built in Ibadan and Akure are deserted. The one Aregbe tried to build in Oshogbo has been overgrown with weeds, contrast that with Enugu and Owerri airports that are among the busiest in Nigeria while Anambra and Ebonyi will soon complete theirs.

Yet Kale can continue peddling fake statistics just to cover up but in reality, we are far ahead.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by honeyB2018: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2020
I'm for one and indivisible Nigeria, where all will be seen and treated as equal and given their right of place.
But the attitude of people like the poster of this thread, is in no small way, winning more converts to the views and aspirations of people like Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB.
I have so wondered, why 98% of the Yoruba nation are too tribalistic, self centered and have little consideration for other tribes and people.
This government, has favored you, in conjunction with your like minds work towards the amendment of the constitution so that every Nigeria, ( if we still believe in Nigeria), will remain in their region, so that Yoruba jobs on Yoruba land can remain for the yorubas.
Or in the alternative, support the balkanization of Nigeria, so that everyone will be on their own.
Note also, that there millions of Nigeria, that have made it in life, without stepping their foot on Yoruba land. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Cashsteady(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2020
All this south easterners are hypocrite. Like you people don't have the idea of igbos in SW.. many of you people sef done born pkikin for sw and no one go back to igbo land, the Yorubas accommodated you people like brothers but only for you people to start beating chest claiming you develop SW pls tell us your exact development in lagos and SW?,Half your children are schooling in our region without being indiscriminated,our government are paying for their waec,neco and every other fee, do you people think your meant to be sharing same right with the Yorubas in their land? yet all you do all day is to say something bad about your helpers,if SW kick today that they don't want igbos in their land do you know how many igbos will suffer? igbos pls you guys should just respect your host or jump into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2020
FrLukas:

Smh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:

I bet you Yorubas don't have more industries in Lagos than Igbos.

Lol, I'm really finding it ridiculous how you all can't point to anything of worth in your region without mentioning Lagos. Dude, Lagos was Nigeria's former capital for donkey years and no section can lay claim to its development.

The same Lagos has the only functional and effectively run airport while the others built in Ibadan and Akure are deserted. The one Aregbe tried to build in Oshogbo has been overgrown with weeds, contrast that with Enugu and Owerri airports that are among the busiest in Nigeria while Anambra and Ebonyi will soon complete theirs.

Yet Kale can continue peddling fake statistics just to cover up but in reality, we are far ahead.

World bank ,UNDP said Igbos are the poorest in the South.

Even before Lagos,your people were running to Ibadan for succour.
You are tied to the apron strings of the Yorubas.

Yes,Igbos are far ahead in poverty,migration,begging for alms and IDPs in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by hollah123: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
thatigboman:
has lagos even been yorubaland? Or u want me to tell you the history of lagos?
oga please tell me how Lagos is part of Biafra map

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.