Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 PM

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land (15573 Views)

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Iamgrey5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fantasticcc:
the aworis don't see themselves as Yoruba's,so stop forcing them.why will they claim Lagos belongs to them and not Yoruba or Benin if they see themselves as Yoruba people they see Yoruba people the same way they see itshekiri and egun people,develop osun and Ogun state and leave small aworiland for them.
What is Awori?

Awo ti ri? Plate has sunk?

If Awori aren't Yorubas, then who is ?

Aworis from Ife?

Aworis who were the first to occupy Abeokuta before Egbas

And point of correction, Egun are Aja people, they are not Yorubas

In Lagos there are four different Yoruba groups

Ilaje around Water bodies in Lagos

Ijebu remo in Ikorodu

ijebus in Epe and ibeju

Aworis in Isheri, Lagos Island, ikeja, Epe ibeju and Badagry

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:

Lol, this is so ridiculous and these people will still claim to be educated?!

Even the unfortunate guy holding the poster looks unemployable just like 60% of afonjas in Lagos grin

Now, let's even assume that this rubbish is possible. Then how many companies in Lagos are actually owned by afonjas?!

After removing the companies owned by Igbos, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese, how many is left?! Or are you going to force them to employ characters like that boy holding the poster?!

Awo free education really set a very bad foundation for you guys.

Tufiakwa!
Igbo companies nowhere in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by MetaPhysical: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
You love Lamentations....and that is a character trait of cowards grin

Vulgarities like 'toto' shows that whatever I put down hurts your ewedu skull mining existence. Shame on you....Tueh

Cannibal, confess...there is nothing in Iboland to preserve in exclusion.

SS can say all job vacancies in oil sector in their region must employ 90% indigenes.

Middlebelt can say all farmlands must have 90% indigene ownership.

In SE there is nothing to preserve....nobody wants gully erosion or baby factory or morsels dripping in blood. grin.

Wetin you get that others want? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by cocolacec(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Drchristian:

Igbo companies nowhere in Lagos
Ekene dili chukwu
Young shall grow motors
Obioma
Ladipo markets,One man biz
Alaba International,One man biz
Trade fair complex,One man biz
Beloxx Biscuit supported by bank of Industry.
cool
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lols this yourba here and there will only cause hatred for you likes amongst other region as this hatred has already start coming to play thanks to Tinubu.

Aside Lagos which the Yoruba are already claiming to be a Yoruba state no other Yoruba state is worth talking about do you know why? If you don’t the Yoruba people should thank the south south & Igbos for making Lagos what it is today

We have 6 seaports in Nigeria and non are functioning except the seaports in Lagos, if the other 5 seaports spread across the nation where fully functioning and upgraded by the FG then Lagos won’t economy would be shared into 6 different factions in respect the other 5 seaports we have across the nation.

I just pity the Yorubas. You guys are building a war ground against yourselves, have you ever wondered what will happen if you hand a rifle to a cave man?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Adaibeku(f): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Osaze007:
Yorubas should also exit Niger delta
this Yoruba boy sef

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:

Ekene dili chukwu
Young shall grow motors
Beloxx Biscuit supported by bank of Industry.
cool
it will be closed down.

I'm loving that Yoruba have woken up
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by tsspsolutions: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Charleys:

Indians & Lebanese wey dey give una people jobs? Seriously?

Your first step is to tell your kinsmen to investigate the maltreatment of yorubas in the hands of these Foreigners then I'll believe you.

Which jobs? Those are not jobs but slaves working in plantations. When they're chased out, they would be replaced by indigenous investors.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
With all these posts some Yorubas will come from the blues calling for unity among the southerns so they can give birth to a Yoruba president right?

I am wondering if any sane Yoruba person is watching the unity among other region against the Yorubas in this trend? You guys are just creating more problems for yourself, I have said it times without numbers, that presidency you guys will not see it and more topics and conversations like this amongst the Yoruba will come to play in the near future as their selfish desire will always remain futile.

Obasanjo is the only Yoruba man ya”ll will ever witness as president in the country at least in the near 100years

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by LukasPodolski: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why are Ibos jealous of Lagos?

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, you hardly hear the rest called Lagos a no man's land, an average Hausa man will never say that because they, Hausas, have Kano and Kaduna (great places) and we can all see Ganduje and El Rufai trying their possible best in these cities.
Same with FG (under Buhari) construction of railway in North (Abuja-Kaduna) also Ibadan to Kano railway fund is ready....these are what your kinsmen couldn't do, the likes of Okonjo iweala, Allison Madueke, Osita chidoka, a certain Stella Odua used the funds meant for Enugu airport to acquire BMW bullet proof cars.

What is even so special about Lagos that these guys are jealous of? Why not have your own "Lagos" right in igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by YorubaKinging: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Make Yoruba great again

cocolacec:
Yoruba Jobs for Yoruba People: A snippet of what the Yoruba Conservatives will do with power:

As part of the change we the conservative Yoruba politicians are bringing to Yorubaland at large is the implementation of a policy on SELF-PRESERVATION.

All the companies and government agencies in Yorubaland would have to agree to our employment quotas before such organization can start and set up their businesses in Yorubaland.

The quotas include:

1. 90% of the job portfolios must be reserved for Yoruba citizens first and foremost.

2. All companies listed on the Lagos Stock Exchange must have Yoruba as Managing Director and Head of Human Resources.

3. 90% of the management staff positions must be reserved for Yoruba citizens.

The below image signifies that we are ready to change the course of history in Yorubaland for the good of our descendants.

Omo eni ki sedi bebere ki a fi ileke sidi omo elomiran, ni Yoruba wi but, only a very few Yorubas understand what self-preservation means.
Bisi Omo Olubadan
Director of Intelligence and Cyber Security
Young Yoruba for Freedom
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by LukasPodolski: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:
With all these posts some Yorubas will come from the blues calling for unity among the southerns so they can give birth to a Yoruba president right?

I am wondering if any sane Yoruba person is watching the unity among other region against the Yorubas in this trend? You guys are just creating more problems for yourself, I have said it times without numbers, that presidency you guys will not see it and more topics and conversations like this amongst the Yoruba will come to play in the near future as their selfish desire will always remain futile.

Obasanjo is the only Yoruba man ya”ll will ever witness as president in the country at least in the near 100years
Says an irrelevant person typing somewhere in "EDO" jungle.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:
Lols this yourba here and there will only cause hatred for you likes amongst other region as this hatred has already start coming to play thanks to Tinubu.

Aside Lagos which the Yoruba are already claiming to be a Yoruba state no other Yoruba state is worth talking about do you know why? If you don’t the Yoruba people should thank the south south & Igbos for making Lagos what it is today

We have 6 seaports in Nigeria and non are functioning except the seaports in Lagos, if the other 5 seaports spread across the nation where fully functioning and upgraded by the FG then Lagos won’t economy would be shared into 6 different factions in respect the other 5 seaports we have across the nation.

I just pity the Yorubas. You guys are building a war ground against yourselves, have you ever wondered what will happen if you hand a rifle to a cave man?

Which state are you from? Edo right?

You come from a backward shithole state without any good thing worthy of mentioning.

So bleep you and thought you have about the Yorubas.

Ogun state alone has more wealth and GDP than anything Edo state will be in the next 100years.

Radarada obe oloka!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Fantasticcc: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What is Awori?

Awo ti ri? Plate has sunk?

If Awori aren't Yorubas, then who is ?

Aworis from Ife?

Aworis who were the first to occupy Abeokuta before Egbas

And point of correction, Egun are Aja people, they are not Yorubas

In Lagos there are four different Yoruba groups

Ilaje around Water bodies in Lagos

Ijebu remo in Ikorodu

ijebus in Epe and ibeju

Aworis in Isheri, Lagos Island, ikeja, Epe ibeju and Badagry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Osagyefo98:
I am happy to see edo state on the map as part of yoruba nation.

Kudos OP.

You have our blessings.

An average Edo will never support a trend like this, impossible, it is crystal clear you never had a linage from Edo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Which state are you from? Edo right?

You come from a backward shithole state without any good thing worthy of mentioning.

So bleep you and thought you have about the Yorubas.

Ogun state alone has more wealth and GDP than anything Edo state will be in the next 100years.

Radarada obe oloka!

Your name sounds more Shalewa sounds more shit hole the the word Edo...

I’m proud to one of the Edo’s despite your claims

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:

This trash here can only decieve gullible people. You guys like being smart by half but we are smarter.

Now, who doesn't know that all the aclaimed industries in Ogun were actually built at Lagos suburbs simply because Lagos has no space to contain them. Ota and Agbara are just satellite towns of Lagos even though they are geographically within Ogun state. If not for Lagos, Ota and Agbara industrial estate won't exist and Ogun state will be as dead as Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest.

Your biggest town in Ogun is Abeokuta, now how many industries are located there?

We are too exposed to fall for your tricks. I repeat without Lagos, SW would be worse than NE.

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
proeast:

This trash here can only decieve gullible people. You guys like being smart by half but we are smarter.

Now, who doesn't know that all the aclaimed industries in Ogun were actually built at Lagos suburbs simply because Lagos has no space to contain them. Ota and Agbara are just satellite towns of Lagos even though they are geographically within Ogun state. If not for Lagos, Ota and Agbara industrial estate won't exist and Ogun state will be as dead as Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest.

Your biggest town in Ogun is Abeokuta, now how many industries are located there?

We are too exposed to fall for your tricks. I repeat without Lagos, SW would be worse than NE.

I thought you said you are a tiny bit smart but there was no Lagos when Ibadan,the SW was the most developed place in Nigeria.
The SW still continues to be the most developed with Lagos. smiley

Even with its old part,Ibadan is still more developed than the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Says an irrelevant person typing somewhere in "EDO" jungle.

You where hurt right...
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

You are from Osuland.Are you ashamed of your Osuship?
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

Shut up and stop disturbing superior minds online.

Edo is a shithole that doesn’t deserve any mentioning.

Even if other people are talking, Edo too Dey talk.

Pekele pekele arugbo je gbese, ta ni o ba san!
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salewa95:

Shut up and stop disturbing superior minds online.

Edo is a shithole that doesn’t deserve any mentioning.

Even if other people are talking, Edo too Dey talk.

Pekele pekele arugbo je gbese, ta ni o ba san!

He is an impostor. He is Igbo not from Edo..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Salewa95: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ritchiee:

He is an impostor. He is Igbo not from Edo..

Alright understood.
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fantasticcc:

Go back to Abakaleke where you have mouth to talk on Igbo matter.You are an immigrant in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by LukasPodolski: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

You where hurt right...
And you think an incoherent predictions from a minority would hurt me?

8+8=16 (president, vice president ) within 21 years of democracy and you think I would get hurt ? Hahaha.

I think you should be more worried about the political unrest in your jungle OR your Sisters wellbeing in Italo.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Cashsteady(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please close the nonsensical cheap air. Yari.ba do not accommodate anybody in any place as long as the place is Nigeria. Every inches of Nigeria land belongs to all Nigeria. It is very silly for a goon to jump out of human form and proclaim he\she accommodated any rat. Yari.ba land still receive allocation from federal government of Nigeria. I really will like to see lockdown caused by disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

Ok, every Nigerian has right to live in every part of the country true.. wanna ask you a question.. is SW the only part in the country ?why are all of you running to sw like it's the only place in Nigeria? Population of igbo's in SW only is greater than population of igbo's in 3 SE states ,SE is also part of Nigeria but you hardly see a Yoruba person. Stop using one Nigeria shit as your excuse, Nigeria is not one and will never be one.. you people are just burden to SW you cry of marginalization in our politics you always try to vote people who we don't like in SW, can a youruba person go to SE and vote apc? I don't hate Igbos and I'm not tribalist the igbos are the one causing hate to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Ritchiee: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

Even before Lagos,Ibadan was the most developed place in Nigeria.When we Yoruba faced Lagos too,we developed it to an enviable state.We still continue.Yoruba are gurus in development.
Look at Yaba- Ebutte Meta axis that is 90% owned and developed by the Yorubas.
Yorubas are Master developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
This is truly a slavish statement!!...But you fought them in Mile 12 Na!!!...

Abi that was a brotherly massacre??...
grin grin grin grin

hahahhahahaha this guy you wicked die see as you Dey torment dem Afonjas grin grin na you get thread oo...say na brotherly massacre

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by yetunsbay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yoruba Amaka joor grin
Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by ZZ22: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ritchiee:
Keep deceiving yourselves.Poverty stricken Igbos cannot buy any land.Yorubas are just using them as labourers on their lands.Ask Massob.
but your parents are crying Igbo domination in Ladipo. The last few weeks have been hell for afonjas as you keep barking like mad dogs on the forum while others observe and see what you truly are. I hope to see more of this kind of thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Cashsteady:
All this south easterners are hypocrite. Like you people don't have the idea of igbos in SW.. many of you people sef done born pkikin for sw and no one go back to igbo land, the Yorubas accommodated you people like brothers but only for you people to start beating chest claiming you develop SW pls tell us your exact development in lagos and SW?,Half your children are schooling in our region without being indiscriminated,our government are paying for their waec,neco and every other fee, do you people think your meant to be sharing same right with the Yorubas in their land? yet all you do all day is to say something bad about your helpers,if SW kick today that they don't want igbos in their land do you know how many igbos will suffer? igbos pls you guys should just respect your host or jump into the lagoon
ogbeni shut up ur stinking ewedu mouth joor you have no defense ..... your useless ancestors fought for Nigeria to be one and ur price of their descendants is to cry and gnash teeth as Igbos Hausas and every other tribe buy up ur vital lands In Lagos...lagos remains a no mans land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land by edoboy74(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ritchiee:

Even before Lagos,Ibadan was the most developed place in Nigeria.When we Yoruba faced Lagos too,we developed it to an enviable state.We still continue.Yoruba are gurus in development.
Look at Yaba- Ebutte Meta axis that is 90% owned and developed by the Yorubas.
Yorubas are Master developers.

My God... you guys can hype yourselves on bullshits. Like we are not in this same Nigeria together, now let’s assume you stay in Ibadan or probably Ogun state, can you tell me what is the difference between you and someone else living in Taraba Jalingo ? When you don’t have constant power supply where you are, good social amenities, clean water, no job, lack of infrastructure and when I’m talking infrastructure I am not talking of those rat hole obsolete infrastructures. The only difference you can spot out is generation a state makes which they don’t even use for the citizens and development but rather to stick their account and their children.

You just dey shout anyhow and the masses are suffering

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River / Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria / Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.