Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests (904 Views)

President Trump Will Start Breaking Things With A Vengeance - Mary Trump Warns / Obama To President Trump "Trump Hasn't Grown Into The Job Because He Can't! " / Iran MP Offers $3m Bounty To 'Whoever Kills Trump'. Trump Replies In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mary Trump, the niece of President Trump Alleges in her new Book set to come out next week that Trump paid someone to take his SATs which he later used to enter the Wharton School of Business.

Mary Trump’s Book Accuses the President of Embracing ‘Cheating as a Way of Life’

The president’s niece, Mary L. Trump, is the first to break ranks with the family and release a tell-all memoir.

President Trump has long been estranged from his niece, Mary L. Trump

Mary L. Trump, President Trump’s niece, plans to publish a tell-all family memoir next week, describing how a decades long history of darkness, dysfunction and brutality turned her uncle into a reckless leader who, according to her publisher, Simon & Schuster, “now threatens the world’s health, economic security and social fabric.”

The book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” depicts a multigenerational saga of greed, betrayal and internecine tension and seeks to explain how President Trump’s position in one of New York’s wealthiest and most infamous real-estate empires helped him acquire what Ms. Trump has referred to as “twisted behaviors” — attributes like seeing other people in “monetary terms” and practicing “cheating as a way of life.”

Ms. Trump, who at 55 has long been estranged from President Trump, is the first member of the Trump clan to break ranks with her relatives by writing a book about their secrets. Since late June, her family — led by the president’s younger brother, Robert S. Trump — has been trying to stop the publication of the book, citing a confidentiality agreement that she signed nearly 20 years ago during a dispute over the will of the family patriarch, Fred Trump Sr., the president’s father. But a judge in New York has refused to enjoin Simon & Schuster from releasing the memoir and is expected to soon rule on whether Ms. Trump herself violated the confidentiality agreement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/us/politics/mary-trump-book.html#click=https:///CXXpolvJ4N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by XXXXTENTACION: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na way forward be dat na wink

play your way to the top cool

¿ cool %
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Golan007: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Trump show us your WAEC.

cheesy
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Originality007: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:
Mary Trump Alleges in her new Book that Trump paid someone to take his SATs which he later used to enter the Wharton School of Business.
[/s]

Another load of trash.. So who did u pay to take urs? grin
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

It's coming from his niece.
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by netpro(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Shut up. Do you know Trump better than his own niece?
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Originality007: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

It doesn't matter, anybody can lie against you, if they hate you grin

2 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Originality007: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
netpro:

Shut up. Do you know Trump better than his own niece?
[/s]

Get lost grin
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by netpro(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Get lost grin
Trump is a Cheat!
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by netpro(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Originality007:

It doesn't matter, anybody can lie against you, if they hate you grin

Stop disgracing yourself trying to defend the Cheat.

Even trump cannot call the lady a liar.

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by movingclouds(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
netpro:

Stop disgracing yourself trying to defend the Cheat.

Even trump cannot call the lady a liar.
You stop saying shit.. You never hear of mama wey lie against pikin? Anybody can be bought

3 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by 2buffagain(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Very stable genius grin
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Reactions

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2020
movingclouds:

You stop saying shit.. You never hear of mama wey lie against pikin? Anybody can be bought

Carry your chest beating outta here
Ignorant dotard
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Now you wonder his obsession for Obama's grades and test scores.

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2020
summary from Mary Trumps book so far, shocked

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Righteousness89(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thrash as usual!

Even if you claim President Trump used your Waec Results, Madam we don't care!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Goodvibes007: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thrash as usual!

Who is "we"
Coming from someone that has never been to a local airport let alone an international airport grin

2 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Obrigardo: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Who is "we"
Coming from someone that has never been to a local airport let alone an international airport grin

grin grin grin

even trump doesnt give a rat aszss about him in any shape or form lol

3 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Goodvibes007: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
That's why one of Trump's teachers made the statement below:

2 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thrash as usual!

Can you imagine, don't allow politics destroy the good work you've been doing in this forum.
John the Baptist died because he left his calling...

People will take you for granted when you mix politics and the word, resist the urge to take political issues personal like the one I'm quoting.

You can't serve two masters, you have to be all in for one.

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Righteousness89(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
kingkakaone:

Can you imagine, don't allow politics destroy the good work you've been doing in this forum.
John the Baptist died because he left his calling...

People will take you for granted when you mix politics and the word, resist the urge to take political issues personal like the one I'm quoting.

You can't serve two masters, you have to be all in for one.
[/s]

My Brother! I usually will not reply mentions but let me set this straight!

You take for Granted what we put out here, or you don't take for Granted, that's your problem Sir..

My Assignment is to put out the Message! Your Duty is to receive it and apply it to your life. If you or anyone decide to fail in your duty, that's your Problem! I will not fail in my assignment by God's Grace..

I support President Donald Trump Presidency just like I Love and Support Isreal with No Apologies to you or anyone!

My only Problem with President Trump is His peace plan which cedes a part of Isreal to Palestine. I don't support that, as no part of God's Land is to be ceded to anybody or nation under any guise of peace or whatever!

Outside that, his Presidency has favored what I stand for.

My Support for Trump is a Spiritual thing, so you can't understand!

GOD Bless President Trump..
GOD Preserve and Guide President Trump..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Olominira(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Obrigardo:

Don't argue with them, nearly all his supporters have no thinking ability. Their stupidity is beyond imagination

1 Like

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You take for Granted what we put out here, or you don't take for Granted, that's your problem Sir..

My Assignment is to put out the Message! Your Duty is to receive it and apply it to your life. If you or anyone decide to fail in your duty, that's your Problem! I will not fail in my assignment by God's Grace..

I support President Donald Trump Presidency just like I Love and Support Isreal with No Apologies to you or anyone!

My only Problem with President Trump is His peace plan which cedes a part of Isreal to Palestine. I don't support that, as no part of God's Land is to be ceded to anybody or nation under any guise of peace or whatever!

God bless someone who sleeps with his daughter...someone who continuously cheated on his wives
Someone who called for 5 innocent people to be hung for a crime they never committed
Someone who spoke proudly of harassing women
Someone who has been proven to lie religiously

If that is who Christianity worships..tufiakwa...i am better off with no religion

3 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Olominira(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

How do we differentiate God's land to that of devil? Are you saying some lands were created by the devil? Religion without applying common sense is senseless. Everything on Earth are God's creations. From Israel to Iran, Nigeria, China are all God's own people designed differently. It's stupidity to believe one country is God's own and others are devil's nation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by dermmy(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

If Israel is the only God's land and their citizens the only people God cherished on earth then why is the country not the richest in the whole world? Why is China a country being ruled by atheists richer than God's own people. Why is Israel God's own land thriving on U.S tax payers money? Do you people think at all?

When your bible tells you that

"the earth is the Lord and it's fullness thereof the world and they that dwell there in" Psalm 24

To think God discriminates by loving a sect of people is an insult on GOD who loves his creation and wants all to come to him and enjoy his love and salvation.

Hypocrites like you would preach that salvation is for everyone, every race and kindred yet you would still contradict yourself by licking Israel ass shouting they are special people, they are God's people. They are the choosen people as if your Bible tells you you are the rejected one.

"You are a choosen generation a royal priesthood a holy nation" 1Peter 2:9

It means you don't understand the Bible you read. Your hypocrisy stinks you are a false teacher.

God loves every nation and he doesn't show favouritism.

Then Peter opened his mouth and said "In truth i perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by him" Acts 10:34,35

That means GOD is not dealing with nations but individuals under the new covenant.

It is the same GOD who will judge us all whether you are an Israeli or Arab or black, white. He is no respecter of persons.

You are a false teacher.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Efewestern: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Olominira:

How do we differentiate God's land to that of devil? Are you saying some lands were created by the devil? Religion without applying common sense is senseless. Everything on Earth are God's creations. From Israel to Iran, Nigeria, China are all God's own people designed differently. It's stupidity to believe one country is God's own and others are devil's nation.

The man is something else, hiding under God's name to spread hate, this man can wipe out an entire race and justify that using God's name.

I'm beginning to think he like most religious extremists, Is a psycho with no moral compass.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Righteousness89(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2020
dermmy:

If Israel is the only God's land and their citizens the only people God cherished on earth then why is the country not the richest in the whole world? Why is China a country being ruled by atheists richer than God's own people. Why is Israel God's own land thriving on U.S tax payers money? Do you people think at all?

When your bible tells you that

"the earth is the Lord and it's fullness thereof the world and they that dwell there in" Psalm 24

To think God discriminates by loving a sect of people is an insult on GOD who loves his creation and wants all to come to him and enjoy his love and salvation.

Hypocrites like you would preach that salvation is for everyone, every race and kindred yet you would still contradict yourself by licking Israel ass shouting they are special people, they are God's people. They are the choosen people as if your Bible tells you you are the rejected one.

"You are a choosen generation a royal priesthood a holy nation" 1Peter 2:9

It means you don't understand the Bible you read. Your hypocrisy stinks you are a false teacher.

God loves every nation and he doesn't show favouritism.

Then Peter opened his mouth and said "In truth i perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by him" Acts 10:34,35

That means GOD is not dealing with nations but individuals under the new covenant.

It is the same GOD who will judge us all whether you are an Israeli or Arab or black, white. He is no respecter of persons.

You are a false teacher.

Okay sir!

Rapture will Tell who is Fake and Real!

I wish you well Real Servant of God!
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
milehigh06:

God bless someone who sleeps with his daughter...someone who continuously cheated on his wives
Someone who called for 5 innocent people to be hung for a crime they never committed
Someone who spoke proudly of harassing women
Someone who has been proven to lie religiously

If that is who Christianity worships..tufiakwa...i am better off with no religion
Where you there when he was sleeping with his daughter? If you appear before the court of law can you prove it?
Dont allow your mouth put you in problem oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by VirginFinder: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Okay sir!

Rapture will Ttell who is Ffake and Rreal!

I wish you well Rreal Sservant of God!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why There Is No Noise About USA Politics Under Joe Biden Unlike Under Trump? / Ukrainian Military Helicopter Shot Down By Stingers Manpad(viewers Discretion) / 23 years old American Who Snuck Out Of Dad’s House To Fight Putin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.