Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals (4281 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Psylas2: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
This man from Togo is where Nigerians especially the Yorubas, troupe to for money rituals, police recently raided the compound and discovered 2000 people who have been dried like stock fish,500 persons buried alive and thousands of skeletons, this man and his over thirty servants were picked up,it was later discovered that over,5000 Nigerians, Togolese,Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals which they have paid for....

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Psylas2: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Smh

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
wahala dey for this life sha

Killing someone to make another rich

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by NiklauseFred(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
I can bet with my left nyash that 99.9% of those dried corpses are missing children and relativatives of some certain person, of which I'm to believe that they are still being looked for till this day.

May every man carry his sins to himself embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by XXXXTENTACION: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Too bad cry

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jesus Christ shocked shocked

This is where Hushpuppi, Woodbery and Mompha got their Yahoo powers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Onye nwe anyi kpuchibe umu gi oooo!!
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
See im eyes
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by donbachi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blood of abel still dey cry..we dey battle to stop dat one...dis man and his evil ring,dey kill more...and we expect africa to progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by youthsinitiativ(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just imagine the load wey dey Africa head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Teechamps(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
money rituals and africans sha 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Orter(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
This should be a dream and not a real version of what I just read.
God please help us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by tgirlblaze(f): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Can the World end already
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by decatalyst(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chai!

Africa, why are we like this?

See the person doing "money rituals" looking and living so poor!
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Elixir11(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
How can i unsee this shocked, some humans are worst than the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Drsnives(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
kweeeeeeke
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by sammysneh(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecidedOghene Biko
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by StrikeBack(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
To unsee this press 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by OkCornel(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2020
And I say to myself...”what a wonderful world”

I’m tired, nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by cybriz82(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Staring at those dry corpses and saying to myself this cud happen to anybody and then I pray a silent prayer LORD protect my family n the good people of nairaland from d hands of evil doer...Amen .END OF DAYS come to mind.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by loveyou123: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2020
God this is creepy damn...
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by merieam16(f): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2020
What! God is tryin o
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by trueking: 1:58am On Jul 08, 2020
Lord have mercy, if not for the pictures, this is hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by martolux(m): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2020
And some people would say, "no such thing as blood money.". The pictures I'm seeing here doesn't look doctored oo
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Buharidgeneral: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you sure this is real?. If so we all in trouble ooo. Aaa nkan Mbe

This Man is the devil
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by tobechi20(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2020
in whose image is this man and satan created
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Ifiegboria(m): 4:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Can you imagine the evil done to man
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by LadySarah: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Nnam chekwaba umu gi biko.

The world has gone nuts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by otipoju(m): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2020
There are many like him.

That is why when people hype traditional religion i just shake my head.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2020
WTF?!
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by gentlestdude(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2020
I once met an Alfa in Offa he was willing to get an okadaman to kill a woman and her child for money ritual for me if I had 100k, told me that's what must guys driving latest claiming Yahoo boys are doing. I japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by ruggedtimi(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2020
This news is old...2 years ago. And this image is from a total different case two years ago

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Messing With Our Girls In Ogun! Lady Cries Out / ISIS Jihadists Behead Syrian Soldier After Attack On T4 Airbase In Syria (PHOTO) / Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.