Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals (4279 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Africa oh Africa.
Who made us mumu like this?
See pesin wey dey make people rich, just look at his house and his hungry face?
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
This news is old...2 years ago. And this image is from a total different case two years ago

Exactly.. Digging upp old stories to make new ones Nigerians are quick to forget Ayam not surprised if they forget about Hushpuppi next year ad one yeye blogger would bring it up ad dey believe it jus happened?
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2020
ednut posting different pics not related to the ritual
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2020
He can't be rich cos he's on devil's mission to steal, kill and destroy. He's just a waster deceiving the gullible into getting weath that will eventually damn their souls.
decatalyst:
Chai!

Africa, why are we like this?

See the person doing "money rituals" looking and living so poor!
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Openbusiness3: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2020
shocked OMG, what a devil
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by cybriz82(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:
Africa oh Africa.
Who made us mumu like this?
See pesin wey dey make people rich, just look at his house and his hungry face?

Nah he ain't supposed to b rich cus he is a soul destroyer..doing iz job for iz master.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Openbusiness3: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
The kinds of evil, devilish evil going on in Africa ehn, later they will say white people are this are that. But just look at the extreme evil a black person is doing to other blacks. This is exactly why magic, sorcery, paganism, witchcraft and the likes must be criminalized and banned because they are the core foundation of these demonic barbaric evils.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Obakashdee(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2020
gentlestdude:
I once met an Alfa in Offa he was willing to get an okadaman to kill a woman and her child for money ritual for me if I had 100k, told me that's what must guys driving latest claiming Yahoo boys are doing.

Just imagine this guy
Na wa o
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2020
This is the human wickedness I usually talk about and why I don't mingle with people — especially my fellow Nigerians at home (except we meet abroad). Even abroad, I need to be sure they're not fraudsters.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Orter:
This should be a dream and not a real version of what I just read.
God please help us

I wish I could unread it....... cry cry
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by mankan2k7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Aye le o
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by freshkpomo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Humans getting heartless by the day... God help us.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Go To This Man For Money Rituals by Everrest9(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Life is full of risks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo  Yahoo Plus Rituals : Interesting Fact You Need to Know Before Joining / 500k Withdrawn From My Account / Robbers Kill Three & Cart Away ₦12m At A Petrol Station In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.