Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation (39615 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Xtianvic(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

Actually I am an economist

So I well know what I am talking about.

If the USD loses its status

That's game over for them

And as for the Chinese

They are also running a fragile economic system that can fall apart at any moment

Hope you know that if the USD loses its value every country will bear the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by DexterousOne(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xtianvic:

Hope you know that if the USD loses its value every country will bear the consequences.

Well

Debtor nations will be happy if the USD collapses

At the same time, there will be a switch to another reserve currency
Or maybe this time
A basket of currencies

The main issue really is that foreign countries hold most of their reserves in USD

And many central banks across the world in recent time
Has been ditching the dollar bit by bit

And it's now becoming worrisome if the trend continue

Gold is being bought rapidly

Same as the EUR

Amd to a lesser degree the JPY

It's not looking so good from that angle
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by engrsyer(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Terrible news...its like big brother withdrawing from the big brother house. This will affect global health funding seriously. However, another powerful nation will step into the ring and do the needful
Nigeria should take over as giant of Africa
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by kabillionaire(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Terrible news...its like big brother withdrawing from the big brother house. This will affect global health funding seriously. However, another powerful nation will step into the ring and do the needful

Russia on alert mood right now

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Ayobami7(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solfard(m): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Unbelievable but yet true.
Do you know you can earn from a foreign job that pays monthly in hard currency in Nigeria without having to travel abroad? I am sure it is looking like hushappy is out to swindle people again you will say in your mind.....But this is so true you can bank on me because it is guaranteed and fail proof.
Mind you, I am not talking about those too good to be true scam and the likes. There are proofs to these. I won't overflog this. If you are interested send me your email address solfard@yahoo.com and I will give you the details. Mind you I am only sharing this with only 50 people for personal reasons.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ogbonti: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Annie001:

I am not feeling entitled
Are you saying United states the only country funding WHO?
Call it the Nigeria factor that's your own problem
If he withdrawals or not we would survive
What I am saying and I know is for a fact is that America shoulders all these responsibilities because they are the world super power nobody forced them to
Go and rest please
You are just talking like someone who is forced to stay in America
Nigeria has little percentage of benefit from Who compared to other countries
You don't have any point and mind you, America is not feeding us here in Nigeria
Nonsense

just like an entitled Nigerian _ you don’t want to hear the truth because it hurts. so because I told you the truth then someone forced me to be in America - you see how skewed your reasoning is? anyways no need to argue with you - the US pulled out already so deal with it- nothing I say here or what you say will change that - Father Christmas America is no longer paying _ for lazy ass corrupt African leaders to loot, so good luck to you and your leaders and God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Annie001: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2020
ogbonti:

just like an entitled Nigerian _ you don’t want to hear the truth because it hurts. so because I told you the truth then someone forced me to be in America - you see how skewed your reasoning is? anyways no need to argue with you - the US pulled out already so deal with it- nothing I say here or what you say will change that - Father Christmas America is no longer paying _ for lazy ass corrupt African leaders to loot, so good luck to you and your leaders and God bless you!
Kindly keep quiet
Did heaven fall since they have pulled out
Stop acting like it's only African countries that is benefitting from WHO
Screw you and America
Nonsense and rubbish
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ogbonti: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Annie001:

Kindly keep quiet
Did heaven fall since they have pulled out
Stop acting like it's only African countries that is benefitting from WHO
Screw you and America
Nonsense and rubbish

sifia pains grin
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Annie001: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
ogbonti:

sifia pains grin
Pain for what
Do I sound like a pauper to you
The facts remains the fact
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ogbonti: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Annie001:

Pain for what
Do I sound like a pauper to you
The facts remains the fact

chai, e pain am ooooooo grin
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Dalby(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Xtianvic:

Did you know that after the pandemic broke out in China, the WHO went to China, after an investigation the concluded the virus has no H2H transmission, that is it is not communicable.

That is a colossal failure by WHO. But you want us to blame Trump instead of holding China and WHO accountable for their actions.

So how do we believe WHO has not conspired with China to cripple world economy and take over?

Novel corona virus!

Defination:

novel

If something is so new and original that it's never been seen, used or even thought of before, call it novel. The noun novel describes a book-length work of fiction.

As at the time in question there was no data suggestive of H2H transmission so?

Have you ever thought if all the countries of the world had joined hand to support china to quench the spread from there (provsion of supplies and commodities) we would not all have been in this mess?
America felt it would consume china, and instead of helping china opted to move out its citizens from there. Including their 18 that had tested positive. Look at the figures in America and tell me again if that was the best move. Also find out among the team that visited china from WHO were members of the American Center for Disease Control, and the assessment report was jointly written so, I truly wonder
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Dalby(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
bluefilm:

Who are you to tell the American president the ideology he is supposed or not supposed to adopt?

If he says he wants to make America great again, how does that concern you?

Why can't you make your Nigeria great too so that Nigeria will start leading the free world with the globalist ideology you seem to have aligned yourself with?

I am not telling him how to rule please, If the first son decides that it is him and him alone, all the other siblings go extinct. Who will he be elder brother to Life is live and let live...
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by bluefilm: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dalby:

I am not telling him how to rule please, If the first son decides that it is him and him alone, all the other siblings go extinct. Who will he be elder brother to Life is live and let live...

But I believe there is a reason why the first son wants it to be him and him alone.

Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time...

Micheal Jackson was among the Jackson Five.

He pulled away from the group.

And then he became the biggest pop star of all time!

Sometimes you only end up causing more harm for yourself all because you want to help others, or should I say, you want to carry everybody along.

Sometimes, the best thing to do in such a situation is to just Live them to learn how to make it on their own... Or sink all alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Dalby(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2020
bluefilm:

But I believe there is a reason why the first son wants it to be him and him alone.

Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time...

Micheal Jackson was among the Jackson Five.

He pulled away from the group.

And then he became the biggest pop star of all time!

Sometimes you only end up causing more harm for yourself all because you want to help others, or should I say, you want to carry everybody along.

Sometimes, the best thing to do in such a situation is to just Live them to learn how to make it on their own... Or sink all alone!

Great, let me tell you one:

There's an old African proverb that says “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”

A really interesting analogy with Micheal that you gave. Micheal is dead, the others are still alive!!!
Of course you know how he died, ALONE!!!
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by orunto27: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Very good. The W,H,O. is useless and should be disbanded.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Zetty177x: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Enugupikin:

Stale.. You're late arrive.. You must have been taking the last position in high school undecided undecided

Because I didn't see a joke? Taking last? Pls return that phone to ur Mum, before I report u to her
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by orisa37: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Good. We want TEDROS Ghebreyesus out. To be replaced by any of a Nigerian, German and Scottish Psychiatrist.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by orisa37: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Xi JINPING AND TEDROS GHEBREYESUS ARE COLLUDING MISCHIEVOUSLY.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2020
So FCking Wat! is the world so destitute and illiterate that they cannot handle shii? It is like Nigeria saying they are withdrawing from the AU and other lazy african states start shouting -
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by TheCork(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
tgirlblaze:
Hmmmm

Hi. It's my birthday & One babe call Pa3cia say I should ask u if u will join us for 3some..me, u & her. I pay u both 300 naira, cash. She all ready say yes. When will u be intarested please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! / Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.