Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af (900 Views)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by CovidVaccine: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angry nairlander trashed mom's ingredients containers and smashed glass door, after dad asked him to move out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb3OHl0xDCU

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Anger management classes asap, anger does destroy!
Op, na you be that?
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
must be high on some cheap drugs... Colorado, Crack, Meth etc bundle him like goat and send him to rehab.
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Insane nairalander trashed mom's ingredients container
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by donbachi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Make dem chain am oo..e get why.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Staged undecided undecided

Op, are you the Chidera? undecided
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by spawnx: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Send his adzz back to Naija
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by prince2pac(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2020
mumu man.... anger ko, angry ni

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 08, 2020
I guess he has down syndrome or insanity because I don't know why they would be begging the monkey instead of giving him one resetting slap.

Imagine throwing away naija food ingredients pesin suppose use prepare good naija soup that I dey chop only for dream these days. Somebody catch that useless boy for me.sad

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by DAramis: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Are we really sure the woman talking is his REAL mother? She is not even trying to find a common ground as a mother but so determined to put out her own version while recording in order to paint an image of a Saint.

The guy might have anger issues, but there is more to this that meet the eye. In every narrative, there is her version, the guys version and the truth.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by chii8(f): 3:43am On Jul 08, 2020
That's why you need cain for some brain resetting!!!
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by Mindlog: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Effects of permissive parenting, one do not need to be told that he didn't grow up with his parents being firm on him thus he felt it was okay to do what he was doing. This is certainly not the first time of destroying things in their home when he didn't get his way thus the boldness of going on a destructive spree in the presence of his mother and other people.

If the parents love their lives and that of their other children, they have to get him admitted into a mental health facility because his violent behaviour from my observation has an underlying mental health issue.

I work in a psychiatric facility and it is when such persons are admitted that their families would start narrating that it had been going on for some years but they were hoping he/she would "outgrow"it.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by missjekyll: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2020
This must have happened in the UK. Probably Autistic. I hope they have called the police.
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by Pavore9: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:
I guess he has down syndrome or insanity because I don't know why they would be begging the monkey instead of giving him one resetting slap.

Imagine throwing away naija food ingredients pesin suppose use prepare good naija soup that I dey chop only for dream these days. Somebody catch that useless boy for me.sad

The soups you could have prepared from those wasted ingredients dey pain you pass! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by CHoccolaTE: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2020
See how I was boiling with anger while watching the video grin grin

And that other guy came with his begging and "chidera you know I love you", chai this kain video na them dey raise person bp.

I feel sorry for the mom because from the kids accents, both the mumu chidera and the girl sitting on the stairs, you can tell that her children were raised abroad and she probably couldn't beat or flog them because of child abuse laws that's why the stupid boy grew up useless.
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by illicit(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
See ur life outside
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by whirlwind7(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2020
CovidVaccine:
Angry nairlander trashed mom's ingredients containers and smashed glass door, after dad asked him to move out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb3OHl0xDCU

The way you guys will lift a media online and give it your own caption can be annoying.

So, he is now a "nairalander?" Whatever the hell that means.
I've seen this video in a couple of places since yesterday with entirely different reports
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by cassidy1996(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
the guy nor well
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by FirefliesSun(f): 2:02am On Jul 09, 2020
He is a Nairalander?? Wow
Re: Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 09, 2020
What is his username?he must be one of those boys insulting people up and down.Weed smoker

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ? / Relocation Sales!!! / Did Inflation Affect The Amount You Wash Your Car In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.