Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried (23483 Views)

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by DopeChick(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline- LASG Says No Worries

SITUATION REPORT ON PIPELINE VANDALIZATION IN BETWEEN CACATIN/MOSAN OKUNOLA AND ABORU/IYANA IPAJA CANAL, ALIMOSHO,LAGOS.

The above captioned incident occurred about 4 days ago contrary to erroneous reports being widely circulated. On arrival at the scene, the Agency's LRT observed liquid gushing out of the NNPC pipeline at the abovementioned location.

Further information gathered revealed that the NNPC was carrying out routine maintenance (pipeline flushing) and investigators determined that suspected vandals took advantage of the situation to carry out fuel theft.

No injuries nor fatalities were recorded at the scene.

A combined team comprising LASEMA, Lagos State Fire Service, NSCDC, NPF and LNSC worked with the NNPC Maintenance Team from Sagamu who have since concluded the repair works.

The Agency is constrained to remind Lagosians of the commitment of the Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu administration to the safety of lives and property and further enjoins Lagosians to report unlawful activity to the authorities.

Dr Olufemi Damilola Oke-Osanyintolu
DG/CEO LASEMA
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1280559062271381505?s=19

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by JosEast(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
m
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by DopeChick(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
JosEast 9post=91489779:
m

Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline- LASG Says No Worries
------------------
https://www.dopereporters.com/dopereporterstv-5/

SITUATION REPORT ON PIPELINE VANDALIZATION IN BETWEEN CACATIN/MOSAN OKUNOLA AND ABORU/IYANA IPAJA CANAL, ALIMOSHO,LAGOS.

The above captioned incident occurred about 4 days contrary to erroneous reports being widely circulated. On arrival at the scene, the Agency's LRT observed liquid gushing out of the NNPC pipeline at the abovementioned location.

Further information gathered revealed that the NNPC was carrying out routine maintenance (pipeline flushing) and investigators determined that suspected vandals took advantage of the situation to carry out fuel theft.

No injuries nor fatalities were recorded at the scene. A combined team comprising LASEMA, Lagos State Fire Service, NSCDC, NPF and LNSC worked with the NNPC Maintenance Team from Sagamu who have since concluded the repair works.

The Agency is constrained to remind Lagosians of the commitment of the Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu administration to the safety of lives and property and further enjoins Lagosians to report unlawful activity to the authorities.
Dr Olufemi Damilola Oke-Osanyintolu
DG/CEO LASEMA

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Some greedy, foolish and basted Nigerians are the enemies of themselves.

This is how they have been endangering their lives and lives of innocent people since time immemorial.

He who has sense, should better be worried..

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!

GOd help us!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by OnyeObodo: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol... If those people know what is best for them, they had better run away from that area... Unless they have intentions to join Abba Kyari soonest grin grin

As useless as Nigeria is, the worst thing that can happen to anybody in this hopeless nation right now is to rely on government information, protection or help.

If they tell you to stand, you had better run! If they tell you not to worry... Please increase your worries a million times!

Imagine a country where the "almighty Magu" is a thief and a common criminal..... What do you think is happening in other sectors?

What a Zoological Animal Republic.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Obijulius: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Residents of Aboru please worry!!!

Only those who understand the severity of the impending doom will understand!

This is a government that is known to only care when they/their family are affected and at this point these people have already prepared an excuse.

Please evacuate the area as soon as yesterday.

Dead men tell no tales.

Remember, This Is Nigeria

News headline from exactly 20 years ago:

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by adedayoa2(f): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2020
It's well with those people o
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by m140(m): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Okayyy
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2020
NAWA O, TOTAL WASTE
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by frankputer: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2020
this is serious oo
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Ogaga87(m): 5:05am On Jul 08, 2020
They should act fast
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Upaka(f): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Too many slums in Lagos. Iyana paja looking like a village.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by FrankBass281(m): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2020
I have had enough,I am leaving this country today.can someone help me confirm if I can do my midnight sub in yankee

1 Like

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by anukulapo: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2020
There's no video attached. Sad development though
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by kalvoken(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Reading that suya man's comment always make me want to puke. I so much hate to see his comment and no matter how hard I try to avoid seeing his moniker, his comments always reveal it.

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2020
These pipeline vandals don't ever learn!
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Lastorator: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Na so dem go yarn, if kasala burst now, na to sharparly talk say valdals na dem cause am, to escape liability ...

Our government them jus dey too lackadaisical on serious things
And na citizens dem dey pay for the carelessnes with their lives.
2020 dong rough already, make Una alow sleeping dog make him lie smal
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Nwakannaya1: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2020
1000 ways to die in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Naxtrad(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2020
People need to be very vigilant even as report implies that the repair has been carried out... Make we no weakness another explosion ooo
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by KIDfurniture(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2020
When it Happens again ..people will perish
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Noted kiss kiss
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by dayleke: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2020
V
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Authoreety: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by Authoreety: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2020
kalvoken:
Reading that suya man's comment always make me want to puke. I so much hate to see his comment and no matter how hard I try to avoid seeing his moniker, his comments always reveal it.

I swear, that guy is terribly wallowing in the pit of dumbness..

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by sheyitokz(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2020
it was Almighty God that saved i and my fam in the hood that day
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by guru90: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Man must chop......

Na wetin de happen for this country.
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by chukwuibuipob: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2020
sad
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by DopeChick(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Why Hijack and modify my post? You remove my video link https://www.dopereporters.com/dopereporterstv-5/.

And replace it with your Twitter link and now I cannot modify my own post. This is immoral and intellectual theft

DopeChick:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1280559062271381505?s=19
Re: Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried by iamyemiakins(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2020
They better sleep with one eye open

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / The Incompetent Ministers Of President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.