Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi In The Same League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi In The Same League. (480 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi In The Same League. by anekearinze(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
[/b]

While going through the documents in my library recently, I stumbled on a post of July 5, 2017, that Christiano Ronaldo while still with Real Madrid was making about £308,000 for every sponsored post on Instagram. Fast forward to the year 2020, that is, after leaving Madrid for the old ladies(Juventus), Ronaldo is on a steady rise. According to Forbes, this 2020, CR7 makes about $1m per paid post on Instagram. And he became the first human to reach 200 million followers on the same platform. By this feat, he has dethroned twenty-seven-year-old pop star, Selena Gomez, who led the chat with £424,000 per Instagram post as of July 2017. Who says success is not an attractive force?

[b]REFLECTION
Success is a game-changer. Spinning the dial in the right direction, bursts open the lock that leads to the golden street. Success is subjective in a manner that a kidnapper who is doing well in the conversion of hostages to hard currencies could be said to be successful. Such an illusion can never be in tandem with the laws of success in a positive sense. In all, success could come in whatever form but the consequences of the pathway to that success would draw the line between good and bad. You can relate this to the 'HUSH' that took place in Dubai recently. That journey from Dubai to the US took a long time but it happened at the end.

You must respect the principles of success to be crowned a success. You don't gamble your way, and neither do you put the cart before the horse in the pursuit of success. My Granny once said to me, "Nze, the secret of success is finding out what is your destiny and putting fire(action) to it." She continued, "On the road to success are many distractions, but if you resist them and conclude the journey, every other thing becomes attracted accordingly."

I recall giving a piece of cake to little Kamsi. She gobbled it and extended her little palm towards me before I could share it with the other kids. 'My cake', she asked, with a funny innocent look on her face. I stared at the 3 yr old girl and said in response, 'you can't eat your cake and have it." She wailed all she could but I was out to school her that day.

Your future, once secured, will attract the things that are necessary for living. Those in the majority are not always right. So, I advise you don't follow the bandwagon if it does not reflect your dreams. The stronger Eagle flies alone while the weaker pigeons fly in flocks. So never be afraid to stand alone if it guarantees you a roadmap to success. Once achieved, every other thing relevant would be added thereafter.

Success in a positive way comes with value creation. This value is the difference between your post on Instagram and Christiano's. He, Selena and other successful people in other works of life did the right things to be where they are today. Most of them started early; at a much younger age. Some made mistakes along the way but they never took their eyes off the mark. Success knows no barrier, but you must deal with the distractions and face the more important things; value created will beget more success. It is the law of attraction. By the way, that same week in July 2017, Messi was offered a contract of $646,000 per week by Barcelona. This is no better way to slay!
If you want a piece of the action, it is simple; start today and build a brand for yourself by adding values that matter.

For more;
https://anekearinzeblog.com

Re: Christiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi In The Same League. by paulolee(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2020
wonder while the i.G details and stats didnt help him win in milan last nite....mayb he go help am win d next ballon d or

(1) (Reply)

1 Week Roll Over With 1xbet / Clubs That Can Afford To Pay Lionel Messi £500,000 Weekly Salary If He Chooses T / Chess For Kids! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.