Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30030 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by lawalosky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mine. The day I got alert of approval in my office.
The day my wife put to bed.
What are those good news that have made you bite your chicken once and left the whole meat.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Vyzz: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Konji was disturbing me for weeks....

Then one day as I was eating.... Babe wey I been talk to some days past call me for phone talk say she wan come my house.....

Instantly I dropped the food.... And started arranging my room and myself for the work ahead

289 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by yyba: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
the day GEJ and PEJ were sent out of Presidential villa by majority of Nigerians grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by HomerTimpson: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2020
The day i found rozz in my bed,i was blown to oblivon

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Angelinastto(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I saw my post UTME score few years back, I thought I'd fail but then I had 73. I was admiring my score all day grin

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by HantaVirus(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I was surprisingly awarded a contract of 20 million after bidding with heavyweights cheesy

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Slawormir: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na the day when i collect my first cash....six million!
Before that day..my cousin informed me say them kill the aza...
I was surprised when he call me again say the money scale through abi na sail through before them burst the aza....
O boy see joy....I nor fit eat anything that day...I nor fit sleep
Early morning...i run go meet my cousin..
O boy... We remove one ride Voltron( car)...that was my first ride
Buy three land... The remaining one na enough bottles and weed plus hotel booking and lodging.... constant pussy

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Eriggs: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vicintonsh:
.I am still waiting for the good news tongue
so. no good tin don ever happen to you, your family, your friends and neighbors before?
u even dey laff dey type am
i sorry 4 d kin life wey u dey live o.. life of no good tin. sho shocked

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by UrRealG: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
No matter the good news i must still hungry, chop lol cheesy cheesy

Na d good news go ginger my appetite sef cool

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Uncleodi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Can somebody shout hallelujah!!!!

It is testimony time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Vicintonsh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
.I am still waiting for the good news tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Eriggs: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
ur own no fit pass, 'ol' boy come, make i go buy weed for u'!
Damnnnn niggarrr grin

HantaVirus:
The day I was surprisingly awarded a contract of 200 million after bidding with heavyweights cheesy
all liars will go to hell fire shocked

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by SmartPolician: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
I couldn't sleep the day I got a deal of 350k per month coming from a salary of 70k

I played loud Gospel music and danced like no tomorrow

I will never forget that day!

grin grin grin grin

276 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Vanplato: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by metrosexual: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
I remember it like yesterday...

...Went to my regular sit out where I order food at evenings to eat, my dream job which I had been waiting for like two years, I was at a point that there was no hope anywhere except holding on to God as he was my last hope in life at that point....

...Then suddenly the offer letter dropped in my email, I have never been so happy in my life, my favourite egusi soup with big meats suddenly lost taste, like seriously I couldn't eat, Lol.

Faithful father, thank you again!

414 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Yankee101: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Not lose appetite

Lay down on the ground and start worshipping

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by starbuck(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't worry, the day i will get a well paying job or the day i finally leave the country, I will come back and modify embarassed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Kkings11: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
KLLL
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by MrJaay(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by kurajordan(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I got my Visa to leave Nigeria

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by careytommy37(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lies, Lies Everywhere angry

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by hardizzle: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
The joy that comes with money... hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Kendumazy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nice thread

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Tawis06(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day Chelsea won champion legaue.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by moscobabs(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
May 19,2012. The day Chelsea won UCL.

I experienced the real meaning of happiness in life and the memory is still linger.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Eriggs: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
yyba:
the day GEJ and PEJ were sent out of Presidential villa by majority of Nigerians grin
same here, daaamnnn niggar! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Uncleodi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day my 1st baby arrived after a previous pregnancy loss.

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day wey Nnamdi Coonu add Delta State join Biafra Map.

I was so happy, I left my watery beans and my soaked garri with peak milk and milo..I was tired of Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba-muslem Terror

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by akilo1: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
When buhari name dead paper for appointment
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by masterflowx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
The moment I heard that Abba Kyari's succumbed to COVID-19.

I made no mistake, Op asked question hence, answer... come and slap me...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Delivers Baby In A Bus While Traveling From Bori To Port Harcourt / NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) / Nigerian Nurses Beware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.