Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Know If Your Child Is Learning From You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Child Is Learning From You (177 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Child Is Learning From You by OjieFortune(f): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
SOME CHILDREN LEARN MOSTLY FROM WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT YOU SAY

Every parent's dream is to raise children who will bring glory to the family.

Some parents wonder why their teenage children are not like them or don't have a vision or goal.
It is easier to blame the child for not following their steps or making any headway in life, but the question is, do you really know who your child is?

Knowing the personality of your child will help you relate and help your child to become better in life, but getting angry and mad with the child will push him or her away from your coverage.

THEY ARE THREE KINDS OF PERSONALITY IN CHILDREN.

1, THE OBEDIENT: This kind of child obeys instructions to list. Whatever you say, that's exactly what they will do. Though they have their will, they tend to ignore their will to follow your instructions.

2, THE FOLLOWERS: This kind, mimics whatever you do exactly the way you did it, they will always stick close so they can do what you did. They hardly have a will of theirs because to them, whatever you do, is worth doing either good or bad. And they have difficulties in taking instructions.

3, THE STRONG-WILLED: This kind, have a world of theirs, they don't take instructions and they don't follow your steps. They are very determined to do what's on their mind and whatever you do to correct them looks like you are against them.

Understanding the three kinds of personality in children will give you leverage to know how to guide them.

I will give you three ways to relate to your teenage child.

Note: In case you have more than one child, all your children are not the same, they are unique in their own different ways therefore, do not compare them with one another.

Learn to appreciate their individual differences by learning the difference in their personality, and deal with them in their own unique different ways.

Love them equally, do not make any of them feel less loved.

THE THREE WAYS TO RELATE WITH YOUR TEENAGE CHILD.
If you have a teenage child who is operating under the strong will personality, it is often difficult to relate and help them get out of their world, but I am going to give you three useful steps to help you guide them.

1, UNDERSTAND THEM: This is a hard word to say for a strong-willed teenager but the basic truth is, you need to try hard to understand what is actually going on in their mind because this kind of teenager is mostly influenced by the environment, peer group, and social media. They build their world around what they see, hear, and think outside what his or her parent is saying or doing.

Click on the link below to read the complete article.
https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/05/how-to-know-if-your-child-is-learning.html
Comment.

Share.

© Ojie Fortune 2020

(1) (Reply)

International Bilateral Economic Forum / 7 Easy And Free Ways To Keep Your Child Entertained / How We Celebrated Our Eid-ladah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.