Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira (569 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by devbojj: 1:06am On Jul 08, 2020
TECNO wraps up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, gives away 1 million naira

These past few months have been very uncertain, with most of the normal activities that we have come to know and love being put on hold.

You can then imagine how happy Nigerian tertiary institution students felt to hear that TECNO was going to hold its annual Spark talent hunt regardless.

You see, over the years, TECNO has distinguished itself as a people-centric brand. In more ways than we can count, the brand has proven that it indeed cares for Nigerians. Year in year out, they have launched campaigns aimed primarily at opening unbelievable doors for Nigerians, with focus on the Nigerian students and entrepreneurs. So, it is indeed not so surprising that despite all odds, even through the uncertainties of this period, TECNO still went all out for its fans.

At the commencement of the Spark 5 talent hunt, TECNO promised that this edition of the hunt will be bigger than last year’s edition. Now that the hunt has ended, we can indeed say that the brand undeniably went bigger.

This edition was tagged Power of 5, alluding to Spark 5’s incredible 5 cameras. And there were five categories – Music, Comedy, Dance, Freshen Up (Makeup for females, Style or dress up for males) and Art. The brand called for Nigerian students to show their talents in these categories to the world in a photo or a less than 1-minute video through their social media platforms. And as you would expect, countless entries came in, all absolutely entertaining.

Then there were those that got Spark 5 smartphones.

The last set of winners all got TECNO gift boxes.

After close to a month of feisty competition, the winners have emerged! The winners are in 3 categories. There were those that got cash prices to the tune of 1 million Naira.

Asides TECNO’s magnanimously generous giveaways, the takeaway from this hunt at such a times as this is that good things happen even in bad situations. Just keep believing.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/tecno-wraps-up-spark-5-talent-hunt-gives-away-1-million-naira/eggpyz3

Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by MATURELION: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2020
They should have use that money to improve the specs of thier devices grin imagine selling pouviour 4 at 64k when Samsung m11 cost 58k and has octa core processor with 5000 mah battery life plus software updates guaranteed, I bet the winner of that 1 mil used small portion of the money to buy better phone grin crap company

6 Likes

Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Ochedance(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
They should have use that money to improve the specs of thier devices grin imagine selling spark 5 at 64k when Samsung m11 cost 58k and has octa core processor with 5000 mah battery life plus software updates guaranteed, I bet the winner of that 1 mil used small portion of the money to buy better phone grin crap company

Oga Spark 5 was never sold at 64k, it’s sold at 49k in all Tecno stores till date. Check Tecno pages on all social media to see tecno phones and their prices before you come here to say what’s not true. Good night... na stroll I de stroll before.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Sunkanmiwise(m): 2:39am On Jul 08, 2020
A brand that is so committed to elevating talents and putting them on the next necessary levels.

A brand that so much appreciate talents with multiple rewards.

A brand that constantly gives talent platforms to showcase what they've got.

Please applause for TECNO, they sure deserves some Accolades.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by PaulucheBusines: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
They should have use that money to improve the specs of thier devices grin imagine selling spark 5 at 64k when Samsung m11 cost 58k and has octa core processor with 5000 mah battery life plus software updates guaranteed, I bet the winner of that 1 mil used small portion of the money to buy better phone grin crap company

My colleague bought for 49,500 at Computer village. Not sure this your price is correct. And the phone is not bad.

Talent hunt...nice one...someone is now a millionaire.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by skywalker240(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2020
What stupid 1 million

the same 1 million they would recoup from TECH - ILLITERATES in the excess of more than 200 milion naira undecided

TECNO PHANTOM 10 PREMIER MY ASS angry

9 Likes

Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by MATURELION: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Ochedance:

Oga Spark 5 was never sold at 64k, it’s sold at 49k in all Tecno stores till date. Check Tecno pages on all social media to see tecno phones and their prices before you come here to say what’s not true. Good night... na stroll I de stroll before.
stay out of my mention you tecno marketer angry

4 Likes

Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Bestchild: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
TECNO is doing well. Ooin
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by saxby(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Congratulations to the winners, this is truly a benevolent brand
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by saxby(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
MATURELION:
They should have use that money to improve the specs of thier devices grin imagine selling pouviour 4 at 64k when Samsung m11 cost 58k and has octa core processor with 5000 mah battery life plus software updates guaranteed, I bet the winner of that 1 mil used small portion of the money to buy better phone grin crap company
but the Pouvoir 4 retails for about 54k
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Jacku: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
1m? Them try.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Jacku: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
skywalker240:
What stupid 1 million

the same 1 million they would recoup from TECH - ILLITERATES in the excess of more than 200 milion naira undecided

TECNO PHANTOM 10 PREMIER MY ASS angry
Phantom 10? Is that the new one they wanna release?
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by skywalker240(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jacku:
Phantom 10? Is that the new one they wanna release?
maybe next month

but i have already started the crusade.

just imagine a helio G70 Mid range chipset + 720 * 1640 resolution been planned to be retailed for almost 120k

by the way, why you asking ? to be honest i can smell a marketer from a distance of 6 continents

shebi you join dem undecided

PHANTOM 10 PREMIER MY ASS angry

4 Likes

Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Jacku: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
skywalker240:

maybe next month

but i have already started the crusade.

just imagine a helio G70 Mid range chipset + 720 * 1640 resolution been planned to be retailed for almost 120k

by the way, why you asking ? to be honest i can smell a marketer from a distance of 6 continents

shebi you join dem undecided

PHANTOM 10 PREMIER MY ASS angry
lol. Na wa o. What am I supposed to do? Not ask any questions relating to tecno else I'll be tagged a marketer? Does that even make sense? But how did you know it will go for 120k?
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Freelancerx: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations to the winners
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by scarycuteface(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
One of the things they're good at....giving back to the society.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by sureinfo: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omo, I can only imagine what 200k could do for right now, these guys are really lucky. Congratulations to them.
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by Mohbola(f): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations to the winners
Re: Phone Brand Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Gives Away 1 Million Naira by selfdefence: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
congratulations to the winners. this is really amazing .

(1) (Reply)

MTN Gameworld – Here Is Everything You Need To Know / How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN Line / What Is The Relationship Between Frame Rate (fps) And Refresh Rates (hz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.