Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus (1853 Views)

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by lexyville(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2020
For more than 10 years, Akiane Kramarik woke up at 3am every morning to gather her thoughts and to begin creating another one of her visions. Then, Culton Burpo, the boy who fell terribly ill and went to heaven during surgery where he saw Jesus, God, deceased relatives who died before he was even conceived and lots more, when he saw Akiane Kramarik painting of Jesus Christ titled Prince of Peace, he declared it to be the only one that ever captured what Jesus looks like.

Both Culton Burpo and Akiane had their experiences at such a tender age of 3 and 4 respectively. For Akiane, it wasn’t just one experience. She claims to have had several visions and visits with Jesus. Culton Burpo, according to the movie Heaven is for Real that emerged from his story, saw other portraits of Jesus but insisted that it was Akiane’s portrait that closely captured what Jesus truly looks like.

Akiane was born at home underwater, on July 9, 1994, in Mount Morris, Illinois, to a stay-at-home Lithuanian homemaker mother and an American father, chef and dietary manager.

Akiane – whose name means ocean in Lithuanian – and her siblings were homeschooled for the most part and they had no television and few books, so when she began telling her family about seeing visions at age four, they were fairly certain what she was experiencing was not a result of outside influences. Her parents chose to support their daughter, which probably played a part in her prolific works.

Akiane began to sketch and write poetry at age four, advanced to painting at six and writing poetry at seven. Her first completed self-portrait sold for $10,000 after she was discovered by Oprah Winfrey. A large portion of the money generated from art sales is donated by Kramarik to charities. According to Akiane, her art is inspired by her visions of heaven and her personal connection with God. “I am a self-taught painter,” she told Children’s Digest. “God is my teacher.”

Akiane explained to her family that God gave her the visions and abilities to create her artwork and poetry, which must have come as quite a shock since both her parents were atheists at the time. They later converted to Christianity on account of Kramarik’s paintings and visions. More than art was happening in their home. “Simultaneous with art was a spiritual awakening,” Akiane’s mother, Forelli Kramarik, told Christianity Today. “It all began to happen when she started to share her dreams and visions.”

Once, according to an article in New Connexion magazine, Akiane was staring off into space, with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. Asked what she was doing, she simply answered, “I was with God again, and He told me to pray continually. He showed me where He lived. I was climbing transparent stairs; underneath I saw gushing waterfalls, and as I was approaching Him, His body was pure and intense light.

https://selahafrik.com/2015/02/about-akiane-kramarik-culton-burpo-the-portrait-with-the-closest-resemblance-to-jesus-christ/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by Enoch07: 2:17am On Jul 08, 2020
let me wait small before I really comment
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by Jumlek2411: 2:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Who really knew the original picture of Jesus to know how accurate this portrait is?
Am waiting for the answer.

1 Like

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by Enoch07: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Who really knew the original picture of Jesus to know how accurate this portrait is?
she is wrong because Jesus was an Asian man and you know how Asian men look. oh wait let me check again

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by illicit(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Jesus had no pictures
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by OkCornel(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Nice one lexyville. Check out my profile picture and date it was uploaded smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by lexyville(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks OkCornel... I wrote the post in 2015... check the date on the link. Only brought it here few days ago. Thank you for reading smiley
OkCornel:
Nice one lexyville. Check out my profile picture and date it was uploaded smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by lexyville(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Not accurate... "Closest Resemblance" compared to what European and American films sold to us. There are other comparisons apart from Akiane Kramarik's but no one has ever said theirs was accurate... There is another from a boy I mentioned in the article name Culton Burpo (Must be all grown up now) who attested to Akiane's painting as close to the vision of Jesus he saw when he passed out.

You can check this story as well and see the attached picture for a scientific perspective too https://selahafrik.com/2015/12/uncovered-this-may-be-the-closest-depiction-of-jesus-face-yet/

Jumlek2411:

1 Like

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by OkCornel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
lexyville:
Thanks OkCornel... I wrote the post in 2015... check the date on the link. Only brought it here few days ago. Thank you for reading smiley

Good stuff! Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
What is the significance of the physical appearance of Jesus?
Aimless adventure that can only lead people astray is what I see here.
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by jesusjnreloaded(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2020
lexyville:
For more than 10 years, Akiane Kramarik woke up at 3am every morning to gather her thoughts and to begin creating another one of her visions. Then, Culton Burpo, the boy who fell terribly ill and went to heaven during surgery where he saw Jesus, God, deceased relatives who died before he was even conceived and lots more, when he saw Akiane Kramarik painting of Jesus Christ titled Prince of Peace, he declared it to be the only one that ever captured what Jesus looks like.

Both Culton Burpo and Akiane had their experiences at such a tender age of 3 and 4 respectively. For Akiane, it wasn’t just one experience. She claims to have had several visions and visits with Jesus. Culton Burpo, according to the movie Heaven is for Real that emerged from his story, saw other portraits of Jesus but insisted that it was Akiane’s portrait that closely captured what Jesus truly looks like.

Akiane was born at home underwater, on July 9, 1994, in Mount Morris, Illinois, to a stay-at-home Lithuanian homemaker mother and an American father, chef and dietary manager.

Akiane – whose name means ocean in Lithuanian – and her siblings were homeschooled for the most part and they had no television and few books, so when she began telling her family about seeing visions at age four, they were fairly certain what she was experiencing was not a result of outside influences. Her parents chose to support their daughter, which probably played a part in her prolific works.

Akiane began to sketch and write poetry at age four, advanced to painting at six and writing poetry at seven. Her first completed self-portrait sold for $10,000 after she was discovered by Oprah Winfrey. A large portion of the money generated from art sales is donated by Kramarik to charities. According to Akiane, her art is inspired by her visions of heaven and her personal connection with God. “I am a self-taught painter,” she told Children’s Digest. “God is my teacher.”

Akiane explained to her family that God gave her the visions and abilities to create her artwork and poetry, which must have come as quite a shock since both her parents were atheists at the time. They later converted to Christianity on account of Kramarik’s paintings and visions. More than art was happening in their home. “Simultaneous with art was a spiritual awakening,” Akiane’s mother, Forelli Kramarik, told Christianity Today. “It all began to happen when she started to share her dreams and visions.”

Once, according to an article in New Connexion magazine, Akiane was staring off into space, with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. Asked what she was doing, she simply answered, “I was with God again, and He told me to pray continually. He showed me where He lived. I was climbing transparent stairs; underneath I saw gushing waterfalls, and as I was approaching Him, His body was pure and intense light.

https://selahafrik.com/2015/02/about-akiane-kramarik-culton-burpo-the-portrait-with-the-closest-resemblance-to-jesus-christ/
Oh Thank God, i am finally able to do this.

For any that cares to know the truth, this is the real picture of what Jesus looked like while He lived here as man on Earth. Any idea that Jesus was a black man is a lie from the pit of hell. There's nothing wrong to know what one's Master looked like while He was yet here on Earth. This is the reason He revealed His true appearance to me and some of His own.

You can check my profile to confirm this.

God bless.
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
What is the significance of the physical appearance of Jesus?

Aimless adventure that can only lead people astray is what I see here.
It has led far led far more people to Jesus than the aimless adventure of the gospel of tithes you and your mentor preach!
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by CodeTemplar: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It has led far led far more people to Jesus than the aimless adventure of the gospel of tithes you and your mentor preach!
Mathew 23:23 Jesus too preached the gospel of tithe. We know the jesus your are junior to is bot the savior of the world, maybe a south American jesus.
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Mathew 23:23 Jesus too preached the gospel of tithe. We know the jesus your are junior to is bot the savior of the world, maybe a south American jesus.
Jesus my mentor preached tithing (just once) as the least thing which has no iota of eternal bearing and so do I, while you and your mentor preach it as the greatest thing as the Pharisees do. So we know who truly belong to Jesus and those who belong to mammon!
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by delkuf(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Didn't you read through

1 Like

Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by CodeTemplar: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Jesus my mentor preached tithing (just once) as the least thing which has no iota of eternal bearing and so do I, while you and your mentor preach it as the greatest thing as the Pharisees do. So we know who truly belong to Jesus and those who belong to mammon!
Stop the lies this early morning. Jesus said "that(tithe) they ought to have done without leaving any out". So how did that nullify its eternal bearing. It was a scale of preference. It was not an outright cancellation of any of the four items there.
Re: Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stop the lies this early morning. Jesus said "that(tithe) they ought to have done without leaving any out". So how did that nullify its eternal bearing. It was a scale of preference. It was not an outright cancellation of any of the four items there.
Why wouldn't the Truth be a lie to a liar? You didn't show me where Jesus said to the Pharisees (your beloved brothers in tithing obsession) tithing one of the least laws had any eternal bearing If it was kept by them.

Giving alms was clearly shown to have eternal bearing going by many instances where Jesus stated that it meant laying up treasures in heaven. But none about tithing, except maybe you have one to show...just one otherwise hold your peace.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 / There Are Over 5000 Gods Being Worshipped By Humans, How Do You Know Yours Is Th / A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.