Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (55844 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by stagger: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
You know what? I like what I am seeing here.

This is for all of you who are abandoning our traditional ways of disciplining children and adopting Western style methods. This is the result. You reap what you sow.

The bible says that those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8 verse 7). You refuse to give your children appropriate training, including sending them back home to Naija when they are young to be disciplined the African way, this is what you get.

I told my wife clearly. No child of ours steps outside of Naija until they are very well molded according to our customs, culture and value systems.

The bible also says that "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him DISCIPLINES him diligently". (Proverbs 13 verse 24). Proverbs 22 verse 6 says "train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it".

Those of you who feel corporal punishment is child abuse, or who feel that religious instruction should be stamped out of schools and out of society, this is the end product: irresponsible kids who at such age and height, will still be begging their parents for things.

I rented my first house and bought my first car at 25 years, which was even too old in my judgement. Bill Gates started Microsoft with Tim Allen at 19 years of age. Steve Jobs started Apple at 21 years. This one in the video is still clutching at his mother's wrapper. Nonsense!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by sogud(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by NAIJACLOUDCOM: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Mad ohh
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
He is a marlian................. grin

Mother needs to kick this stupid boy out of her house ........ It's clearly not the first time he is throwing such tantrums ...........

Den neva born the pickin..........

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
This is Autism or Asperger's syndrome

6 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by dominique(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
This could be a mental health issue. He needs to get some therapy and possibly rehabilitation

8 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by unekwu212: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Spoilt brat
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by MakoShark: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
angry[color=#000099][/color] Naaa overfeeding cause am Hunger neva touch him ball�
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Plumville: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Water run away my eyes cry

Nobody could restrain the boy I guess they are afraid of attracting attention and police will show.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by sogud(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020
As u lay ur bed so u lie on it.... E b things

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SirMichael1: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2020
This is how faithandjoy abi na joyandfaith used to do at home. Very anyhow boy.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by MakoShark: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Prompto:
Coming From Those Waking Their FATHER with flying tackles, no surprises here.
Guy read wat you just typed
E make sense
Prompto:
Coming From Those Waking Their FATHER with flying tackles, no surprises here.
Guy read wat you just typed
E make sense

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by 12inchess: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2020
unekwu212:
Spoilt brat

I'm telling you. If I was the boy's father the day he turns 18 is the day he will pack out of that house oooo. House that me I'm paying for someone will now trash it like that. God will not let us have useless children ooo. The guy is obviously a very spoilt brat.

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2020
He is not normal angry

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by aremuforlife(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

And you think African method has done better.....SMH....
[quote][/quote]
Far better,
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
post=91496178:

This must be one of the animals that claim they live in a zoo.
Swines everywhere.
Bastard pikin disgracing their parents 24/7.
What a shame!

Family members begging him to stop?!
The animal they are supposed to beat like thief wey wan steal transformer.
I trust our brothers from the west,
after the family deal with him,
Him no go ever try the rubbish again.
See as he scatter food everywhere yakata!

Even you ? What has tribe got to you with the kid's behaviour? I never knew you could be this petty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2020
and for those bastards blaming this act on the igbo tribe, y’all are fools

mod come nd ban me nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by fof1: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357325/angry-son-destroys-food-items-mums-kitchen-mums-refusal-grant-request-photos-video/

BAD SPOILT CHILDREN OVER PAMPERED TO SELF DESTRUCTIVE ATTITUDES/LIFESTYLE... HE SHOULD BE ON HIS RECOVERY PLANS.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2020
This idiot needs to be schooled. Lure him back to Nigeria and teach him some manners. Useless boy!

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
They copy oyinbos.

This is your future Nigerian copycats.

Study what happened to black Americans and how their family unit structure got destroyed after assimilation.

Look at all the killings , drugs, crime.

Same will happen in Nigeria because we are fools.

9 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by ilechukwu1: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
i feel like slamming this boy with wrist,see carry this boy go village call umunna youths, expecially those jobless boys in the village, just give then 10k, ask then to help you baptise the boy for one week

9 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
no be yoruba mother born dis one by now then for give am dirty slap wey go make am get sense. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Prechy08(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
it's just a case of parenting. you can not try this in some home, see no matter how rich you are always tell your kids to hustle and that they are not entitled to anything.

sometimes in school allow hungry to hit them small.

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by fujirice: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
How to destroy a child faster than lightening, over pamper him with love and give him everything he desires. The product is what you are just witnessing.
Send that boy to Nigeria to come and hustle for one year. His system will reformat automatically.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by PharmaGirl(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Just imagine
Failed parenting in display.
Still, I want to believe the boy is mentally unstable because this is totally unacceptable. The nerve of him!

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by oluwoleife: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
The unfortunate thing is he needs to be assessed by a psychiatrist. Something is wrong somewhere as this didn't start in a day and as far as i am concerned, it's got nothing to do with bad parenting. Mental illness is gradual.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by icuminpiss(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
That's how wan Yoruba boy did same thing join push the mother for ground.. Momc na sharp woman she run come our jungle as we dey fagbo pay us 5k, as we tie d boy for tree beat nonsense comot for him body.. Nobody tell am make him pack comot!!!

9 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Femeto: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Omo le Toro Abirun le bi. Useless child.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by jasent(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357325/angry-son-destroys-food-items-mums-kitchen-mums-refusal-grant-request-photos-video/
Nan cultism they cause all this..And one idiot want to install cultist as Edo state governor.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
aremuforlife:

Far better,

Bullshit......

African method has only made us hypocrites
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Kissiemu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nna men!

This is the kind of pikin Yoruba call "Ajo okwute ma mumu".

The igbo call it "Ajo nwa si owere ba nne ya afo"

What can a niggah do?

P.S. Bia I thought you are Igbo? I saw you on the other thread about 2023 n Igbo presidency n I liked your view. It makes sense but this one you are talking like this here I don't understand.

Nna men!
That's why I don't like coming to the politics section. Una like fight pass quarrel.

Nna men!... small small grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.