Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (55820 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by mars18(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
PLEASE BRING THIS IDIOT TO THE VILLAGE AND ENJOY ABACHA , FUFU AMONG OTHER THING , THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nmezor(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Spoilt kid..No discipline was instilled

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by yomi007k(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Where is the father?

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by aremuforlife(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Xavfra post=91504489]

Bullshit......

African method has only made us hypocrites
Stop been inferior to your existence, give reason why you feel that Africa method is bullshit why the western method is perfect?

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
aremuforlife:

Stop been inferior to your existence, give reason why you feel that Africa method is bullshit why the western method is perfect?

How are my being inferior..

And check my previous comment for the answer
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Clear case of mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Shivah: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Destroying kitchen items isn't enough. He should have set himself on fire so the mother can understand his disappointment. Yeye child

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Philadelphia: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
The truth is that all children are not from the Almighty God.
You see, it appears that this kid is the only child.
There are some hidden truths that some parents will never tell you about how they got their child/children.
Some parents can go to any means (out of Jesus) just to have a child. Some of the results are what you see here.
The devil will never give you anything for free.

From the video, don't you think that this boy is possessed by an evil spirit? If he can behave this way at this age, then something got wrong at a very early stage.

6 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Interesting.

These are the types that murder their parents in their sleep. Calling the police on him might even make him more vengeful and destructive.

I want to believe he was barely disciplined as a child. He demands and he is given. Now he sees every demand of his as a wish to be fulfilled. So now he wants this and that and his mum's documents, rummages in her hand bag, seizes her phone and car keys, etc. Boundaries were hardly set and disciplined into him. Clearly. The thought of doing such to my mum makes me shudder. Because it has been disciplined into me that such boundaries cannot be thought of not to talk of being crossed.

I am not saying well disciplined kids all turn out to be great as teenagers. There are kids who still turn out to be black sheep. But it is still advisable to properly raise a child with discipline on dos and don'ts. And please let us stop thinking that raising a child based on African standards is a bad thing. There are a lot of good morals and wisdom about life in general that applies globally.

Get this young man out of your house and off to college or wherever pretty fast. He might soon shift his attention to physically harming the mother. Manage him and get him out of your house. After all children aren't your property. Nature only choose you to bring an individual into the world. Life will teach him great lessons without being under the protective care of "mama". It will either destroy him or make him but in the end definitely humble him.

grin

Lolz my brother you really took out time to pour out this...well done

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Useless spoilt son from a useless family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Just one slap would have reset his brain.

That's why I fear the western world. Most of their children just turn out to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by bluediesel03: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91496178:

This must be one of the animals that claim they live in a zoo.
Swines everywhere.
Bastard pikin disgracing their parents 24/7.
What a shame!

Family members begging him to stop?!
The animal they are supposed to beat like thief wey wan steal transformer.
I trust our brothers from the west,
after the family deal with him,
Him no go ever try the rubbish again.
See as he scatter food everywhere yakata!
yes you are right,brothers from the West can train a child and he will become reasonable like hushpuppi and bobrisky

10 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Brightgem(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Interesting.

These are the types that murder their parents in their sleep. Calling the police on him might even make him more vengeful and destructive.

I want to believe he was barely disciplined as a child. He demands and he is given. Now he sees every demand of his as a wish to be fulfilled. So now he wants this and that and his mum's documents, rummages in her hand bag, seizes her phone and car keys, etc. Boundaries were hardly set and disciplined into him. Clearly. The thought of doing such to my mum makes me shudder. Because it has been disciplined into me that such boundaries cannot be thought of not to talk of being crossed.

I am not saying well disciplined kids all turn out to be great as teenagers. There are kids who still turn out to be black sheep. But it is still advisable to properly raise a child with discipline on dos and don'ts. And please let us stop thinking that raising a child based on African standards is a bad thing. There are a lot of good morals and wisdom about life in general that applies globally.

Get this young man out of your house and off to college or wherever pretty fast. He might soon shift his attention to physically harming the mother. Manage him and get him out of your house. After all children aren't your property. Nature only choose you to bring an individual into the world. Life will teach him great lessons without being under the protective care of "mama". It will either destroy him or make him but in the end definitely humble him.
Always heart warming when a beautiful, sensible comment like this makes first comment. Hope many see and think straight. Too many people not thinking straight these days.

5 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by chukemmang(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
You have successfully raised a wild animal. You better send him to a juvenile detention center before he takes your life. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DKM123: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
StRichard:
Just read the comments, nairaland is home of pathetic tribalists.

They are a particular set of paid idiiiots who are on a mission on this platform.

They have been briefed to use tribalism to propagate hate so as to help the political agenda of thier evil paymasters.
The universe will surely repay them for selling thier souls to the devil over a few crumbs of bread.

7 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Royalhustle: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by ProtectMyMoney: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
If this was Nigeria, Neighbours, Area boys would have reset his thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by aremuforlife(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Xavfra post=91504587]

How are my being inferior..

And check my previous comment for the answer
Hello bro/sis I am an African man and I will always be at their side. The westerners are not perfect, they are more imperfect than us, but we thought they are more perfect in everything they do because that is what they want us to see and believe,we watch them, we study them, we read them, but they will never show you their imperfections. Just like what the president of the great American is doing, he called Africa shitholes, but America is more sholitholes than Africa. Just look at what he has been doing and behaving, if it were to be one Africa leaders behaving like that, he might have sent a battalion.

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Stupid parents plus rubbish pikin. Na this kain woman go dey quarrel people trying to correct the child when he dey small. Now he is grown and she can't handle him again.

Even there in the US or UK you can't try this nonsense with some parents!

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Correcto: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
You sound worst
omenka:
Don't you dare condemn it o. According to our friend, what he did is right, that is why I'm being reported to the mods for condemning his actions.

All of them are just the same.

Spits. Igbos are a hazard to humanity. No wonder the FG labelled them Terrorists. Tell me if the boy in that video doesnt have the tendency to kill his parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Always beat your child.. please

It is not child abuse undecided
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by donnie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
See this mumu boy. Your mates dey send money give their parents.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Dpharisee: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Faithy247:
In all these where is the father.Most time when there is an absence of a father figure things like this are bound to happen.I sincerely feel for the woman.This is beyond mental issue.
Feminists won't agree with you, they want to see women raising their son's themselves without a man as independent women sad
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmm..... I don't blame the guy. Is he doing something new? Even if the mother spoilt him...... I can bet my life .... in 8 out of 10 with family members and friends present......he would never be allowed to do this.... he would've been stopped by force. But here these clowns are pleading. They should call the Police.... the mom has money.... can pay to have him locked away for a few days with no outside food ... slapped around a bit... and warned any other complaint he would be locked away and get full treatment. (.... but we know she can never do such to her precious baby). Children like these are the ones that kill their parents for serving them bread and butter with no cheese.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by dumininu01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
sad ipob tweets and violence.The type dat kick their parents with Kung Fu/karate.pigs
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Dpharisee: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91496178:

Swines everywhere.
What a shame!

Imbe-without-Cile bringing tribalism into every discussion on this forum angry

5 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by AdemolaA2: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
orion7:
Hmmm. When you re the only son.

Nobody in my house will try this... unless he wants me to dump him in a wheelchair

Wheel chair too small bro .. I’m angry and disgusted watching this video ... he should be arrested , detained in a juvenile cell and warned seriously by the police after he’s released . He should also be made to work to pay for all the damages he’s caused .

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zimri:
Is the first person that commented for real?

The comment too Long abeg
No be must to read..
Clearly many took their time to read and it was worthwhile..
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
aremuforlife:

Hello bro/sis I am an African man and I will always be at their side. The westerners are not perfect, they are more imperfect than us, but we thought they are more perfect in everything they do because that is what they want us to see and believe,we watch them, we study them, we read them, but they will never show you their imperfections. Just like what the president of the great American is doing, he called Africa shitholes, but America is more sholitholes than Africa. Just look at what he has been doing and behaving, if it were to be one Africa leaders behaving like that, he might have sent a battalion.

I'm African......

I never said western method is better ..

What I want is that whether black or white, we must treat each other with love and respect.......

Using the road against your children doesn't help.....

What helps is the ability to change their psyco-mental life....

Treat your children with love.......it they're wrong, call them and point things out to them......show them how to do it......
I believe you're a Christian....and your bible says that God forgives our sins....then forgive your children as well.....I also believe that when we make mistakes, we don't flog ourselves, rather we try to talk ourselves into becoming better, if we can to this to ourselves, why can't we treat others like this.....

I can proudly tell you that I live my life far from what my parents wanted......
It doesn't make me bad.......in as much all their bad attitudes hit me, I took the chisel and hammer and shaped myself to whom I am today...
Every second, so long as I breathe, I shape myself with the chisel and hammer.....

I wish I had more strength, I could said more.....

Keep the convo going and I'll tell you more
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91496178:

Swines everywhere.
What a shame!

And I thought you were claiming to be above being petty?
See how you are playing the Ethnic card and tomorrow you will start forming holier than thou..
Tueh!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by od501: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357325/angry-son-destroys-food-items-mums-kitchen-mums-refusal-grant-request-photos-video/

This is what happens when there is no man in the house. Check well, she is a single mother. Awon men are trash! Enjoy your baby boi!

Modified

Try this sit in my house, even if you are the only child you will be beaten to plump, after which you will be made to sweep and replace all those food stuffs, and that car key can "never" be given to you, like ever!

Oh!... How i miss the good old days when only the presence of your father will reset your brain to default. Check well... U go see say na single mother! Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.