Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Discover 30 Toxic Patterns Of Behaviours That Ruin Most Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discover 30 Toxic Patterns Of Behaviours That Ruin Most Relationships (233 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover 30 Toxic Patterns Of Behaviours That Ruin Most Relationships by WhetatConsult: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2020
*DISCOVER 30 TOXIC PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOURS that RUIN most relationships – whether marriage, dating or any kind…..!! And the SECRET yet SIMPLE STRATEGIES YOU can apply to TRANSFORM toxic relationships into BLISSFUL, HEALTHY ROMANTIC BOND and HEAVEN-ON-EARTH kind of relationship – together with a step-by-step GUIDE on how to MOVE ON from toxic relationship and give your LOVE LIFE a fresh start from the FOREMOST RESEARCHER & RELATIONSHIP COACH*

Haven’t you noticed?

Often, relationships seem to start perfectly fine but over time develop toxic patterns that negatively impact the quality of life for both people involved.

You may have experienced something like this yourself (it’s not your fault).

Truth is, no one walks into a relationship that is toxic open-eyed; which means most relationship that become unhealthy were once upon a time seemingly blissful union. 

Hence, most people in toxic relationship hardly even notice the warning signs when they pop up because they are often too carried away in love or they see the behaviours as normal (signs of love). Besides, some of these red flags can be extremely subtle to detect while others are obvious to identify.

The thing is this; every single relationship has a level of toxicity. Yours isn’t exceptional. No relationship is perfect really. 

For example; jealousy. If your partner is jealous, it’s because he/she loves you. However, this becomes a problem when this behaviour spiral out of control. 

Whether you’re single or in relationship (dating, married or any kind), its good you identify these warning signs, how they can spiral out of control and affect your relationships and love life.

If you’re in a relationship where your self-esteem is shattered and in shambles or you lack confidence or lonely, empty, unloved and uncherished or your partner always find something wrong with you or they’re overly possessive, controlling, domineering, jealous or blame you for everything that goes wrong or abuse you physically, verbally, sexually or cheat, lies or does any of the red flags listed and explained in this book, you have to find the courage to talk things through with them and see the possibilities of turning things around or move on with your life.

Imagine how your relationship and love life would look like if you’re equipped with the right yet simple tools, guide, strategies and ideas you can apply to turn things around? 

In this concise yet in-depth and comprehensive book, 30 SIGNS THAT YOU’RE IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP: AND THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TRANSFORMING YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE-LIFE, the foremost researcher and relationship coach, Nelson Whetat, provide insight and wisdom from personal experiences, talking to clients and with loads of research to help you build healthy relationship and get your love life back again.

In this book, you’ll specifically discover:

1. What toxic relationship really is (this will SHOCK you)

2. 30 Warning signs you’re in a toxic relationship

3. Toxic relationship quiz: An exercise that will help you determine the health of your relationship and its level of toxicity (depending on its severity)

4. 19 step by step guide to transforming toxic relationship into healthy relationship

5. The unintentional mistakes most people usually make in their love-life and

6 How to move on and give your love life a fresh start.

If you’re new into the dating world or a veteran (in a dating or marriage relationship), YOU could be in a toxic relationship and not know it. However, YOU deserve to be in a healthy relationship and this book will show you how you can know whether or not your relationship is healthy.

The ideas in this book have helped countless numbers of people transform their relationships and personal lives and purchasing it would probably be (without any doubt) the best decision YOU would ever make.

And if you’ve enjoyed some level of success in your relationship before now, what stops you from enjoying more? You really don’t any anything to lose and everything to gain.

Again, if you’ve stayed in a toxic relationship for too long, it won’t be easy for you to walk away– especially when you’re emotionally involved and feel trapped – with kids.

But then… You have to understand that a toxic relationship is neither good for you nor your partner. The impact can last a life-time if nothing is done to fix things. 

The only way to win with a toxic partner is never to play. And besides, you don’t have to light yourself on fire trying to brighten someone’s existence. 

Imagine your future as you deserve it to be. Would remaining in a toxic relationship help you reach your dreams, become the person who you’re truly capable of becoming and achieve your goals?

I doubt!

It’s difficult (in fact impossible) to become your best self when you’re with a toxic partner.

A toxic relationship can be transformed – if and only if the both partners involved are ready to work at it. In case your partner isn’t ready to put in the effort, then go ahead and use the ideas in this book to revolutionize your personal life.

You can get your confidence and life back again. Gain the respect of your friends and family and control of your personal life.

I know you desire change in your relationship. So, consider this book as a go-to manual for building healthy relationships and love life.

When you put into practice the ideas stated in this book, I GUARANTEE that you’ll begin to see TANGIBLE RESULTS almost IMMEDIATELY.

Save your relationship… But more importantly, save YOURSELF NOW from toxicity.

Remember, transformation doesn’t happen by chance. It happens by the choice to change.

P.S: You can get this book (PDF format or Epub) at a discounted price for $5.16 (#1,999) when you place your order between (6th – 10th July) as against $5.99 (#2,317) on Amazon.

Bank details: Asemota Nelson, UBA ( 2100768006).

Send proof of payment via Whatsapp to this number 07056628494

Order Now!

Re: Discover 30 Toxic Patterns Of Behaviours That Ruin Most Relationships by SAMUELLICK: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
You know, toxic relationships are more common for young people. Personally, I want a man older than me to find protection and stability. Fortunately, there is such a site https://www.seekmeetdate.com/dating-older-men.html which helps me to find a person who I want

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up And Getting Your First Real Apartment / Children Education Plan: Why You Need To Start Planning Today / Groundnut Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.