Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem (222 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling / Cost Of Removing A Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2020
please guys my step mom is having a serious teeth problem and I don't know what to do, we have giving her all the medication we know but the teeth is still paining her seriously. is the chewing side of her teeth but the teeth is still strong and not shaking, please guys help a brother.
Re: My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem by RukkyJNC: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Its good its not shaky. Longrich whitetea multi-effect toothpaste is what she needs now n to maintain her gum n teeth. pls express my sympathy to her.

For details
Call 08175654322
https:///2348175654322

Re: My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2020
lucky999:
please guys my step mom is having a serious teeth problem and I don't know what to do, we have giving her all the medication we know but the teeth is still paining her seriously. is the chewing side of her teeth but the teeth is still strong and not shaking, please guys help a brother.

Have you taken her to a dentist?
She might have a hole in her tooth/teeth...
Re: My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem by hapi2020(f): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2020
your step mom is having teeth problem, no cause for alarm, with LONGRICH TOOTHPASTE, MOUTH FRESHNER and the PANTYLINER she will be free from this pain for sure.
To purchase them;
chat me up: https:///2347031603633

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 : Share Your Experience Before And After Recovery . / Typhoid Fever / Best Foods For Repairing The Liver - 9 Foods That Naturally Cleanse The Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.