Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Full EP Download: Intercession By Tasha Cobbs-leonard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full EP Download: Intercession By Tasha Cobbs-leonard (115 Views)

Lift Every Voice And Sing - Song By Tasha.. / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / On Tasha Cobbs Ft. Nicki Minaj, I'm Getting Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full EP Download: Intercession By Tasha Cobbs-leonard by FerrytimCharis: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
“I was in prayer, and the power of God overwhelmed me to the point of tears,” shares Tasha. “He began to download to me an immediate assignment—make this declaration and release it.”

The result is just one take—a 20-minute moment of worship and intercession that Cobbs Leonard describes as “repentance to melody,” from the Church, for the nation.

The rousing “Let It Fall” reminds listeners that the glory of God was never meant to be driven or controlled by us; it was meant to be carried.

The EP seamlessly transitions into the passionate, simmering moments of “Move (Out Of The Way)” and “Hallelujah (You Get The Glory)” before closing with the exuberant refrain of “He Is Lord.”

Check out these new songs from Tasha Cobbs Leonard’s latest EP release Intercession.

Download here:

https://gospelhub.co/full-ep-download-intercession-by-tasha-cobbs-leonard/

(1) (Reply)

A Reproach From Jesus (read: Luke 24; Vv. 13-31) / Name Your Favorite Twitter Pastor / God Can Restore Your Fortunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.