Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your (723 Views)

Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / 27 Powerful Bible Verses Against Depression / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your by 21Ebisco: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
The word of God says my people perished for lack knowledge.

One can be a child of God and still be suffering, struggling, and become a victim of of life circumstances.

Our understanding in the things of God is very important. You need to understand the scripture, God is not a magician God is a miracle worker, and miracle are the deliberate acts of God provoke by the desperate act of men. There’s what you need to do and there’s what God need to do. Until your part is played God’s part can not be committed.

If you are struggling in life there’s what you need to do to come out of that struggles, if you are barren, if you are poor, if you are sick, if you are under any form of attacks there is what you need to do to come out of this life situations and circumstances.

What you need to do is written in the Bible. A verse of a Bible that you engage with understanding will put and end to your problems and bring you good news.

The word of God is true.

God can not lie.

The word of is spirit and life.

The word of God cannot return to God void.

The word of God always come to pass.

Therefore the following Bible verse is the answer to your questions, Read it and God will answer your prayers.

Exodus 23:25-26

PAY ATTENTION: Am A Graduate For 5 Years No Job, But A Friend Introduce Me To Dr Mugwenu, I Got A Well Paid Job Now Am Living Big.

King James Version:
25, And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Amplified Bible:
You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst.

English Standard Version:
You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.

New Living Translation:
“You must serve only the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness.

New American Standard Bible:
But you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst.

King James Version:
26, There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Amplified Bible:
None shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days

English Standard Version:
None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

New Living Translation:
There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives.

I pray that God answer our prayers and give us all our needs in Jesus name.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-the-most-powerful-bible-verse-that-will-make-you-wealthy-give-you-all-your-need-and-solve-all-your-problems-in-life/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dream / This Generation Shall Not Pass. / Russia-Ukraine War: Putin’ll be killed - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.