Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage (32690 Views)

Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by olumide4christ: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
All of you in that Soros backed CNN need JESUS!

Your lies to the World will find you out!

Never you generalize...Mr. Man...you are fond of doing that... do you know that is a sin? Do you have the list and religious inclinations of all the staff working at CNN in USA & all over the world, for you to arrive at this conclusion?
If you don't, which I am sure is the fact, then you have lied in the process of being judgmental.

In addition, list all CNN'S lies to the world and Donald Trump's (your hero) truths to the world, let us hear them.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Righteousness89(m): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2020
olumide4christ:

Never you generalize...Mr. Man...you are fond of doing that... do you know that is a sin? Do you have the list and religious inclinations of all the staff working at CNN in USA & all over the world, for you to arrive at this conclusion?
If you don't, which I am sure is the fact, then you have lied in the process of being judgmental.

In addition, list all CNN'S lies to the world and Donald Trump's (your hero) truths to the world, let us hear them.

I have known you to always Confuse and Deceive yourself!

So continue in it!

The End will Justify !

Rapture will Tell!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by olumide4christ: 2:37am On Jul 09, 2020
larrysworld:
Covid is not a scam but it is not a death sentence either.
CNN is indeed the enemy of the people. They noticed USA death rate is among the lowest fatalities in the world right now and even better than that of Germany, their poster child so they try to instil fear in people.
We all just need to ask ourselves some questions:

1. Why did they all fight against HCQ since March when Trump said it works only for them to agree that it does work in July after Henry Ford Centre release their study which is an aggregated and well established study. Do you know how many people died needlessly between March and July?
2. Why are they talking about infection rate but don't mention that the death rate in US has drop by more than 10 times
3. Is this really about the virus or is it about the Nov. 3rd 2020 election?
4. What fear tactics are the fake news pushing now since their second wave does not seem to work?
5. what is Trump doing with operation warp speed?

My people, please turn off the fake news and live you life carefully and productively. Mr. Quest and his likes only prey on the ignorance of the people and they are merchants of fear. They want the fear of covid out there so people can vote by mail in the US election and it ain't happening. They have to come up with more lies to fool the sheep. Very soon you will hear that Covid is linked to blindness and/or Dementia. The deep state is fighting for their lives and they will do anything, including kill people (send elderly into nursing home to die of Covid and kill more) to ensure Trump does not win in November.

Coronavirus will disappear from Nov. 4th 2020. By the end of this year, we will have almost forgotten there was a Covid-19. It is all about the elections..... open your eyes, don't be a sheep. Covid 19 is real, but it is not a death sentence. it is not more real than the average flu per CDC data and there are CURES for it, especially when treated early.

Where did you read or hear that USA has one of the lowest death rates in the world?

Oga...go use Google if you don't listen to news, and be current.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by olumide4christ: 2:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have known you to always Confuse and Deceive yourself!

So continue in it!

The End will Justify !

Rapture will Tell!

Well.. you're the one who is confused and deceived. I have told you before in that spat we had last month or thereabouts. You didn't counter or prove me wrong in all the scriptures I mentioned to you to prove you were on the wrong path.

Focus on preaching the gospel. Before you tell me about rapture which I know about, Go and read your Bible from which you preach from...read what Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul said about the Pharisees and their likes who generalize and are judgmental of others. Read about where such people will end - Matthew Chapters 5,6,7,8,9,10; Romans Chapter 14.

Read those chapters and change your ways and mindset. Like I told you last month, you can only deceive those who don't read the Bible but you can't deceive people like us.

Regards.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Righteousness89(m): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well.. you're the one who is confused and deceived. I have told you before in that spat we had last month or thereabouts. You didn't counter or prove me wrong in all the scriptures I mentioned to you to prove you were on the wrong path.

Focus on preaching the gospel. Before you tell me about rapture which I know about, Go and read your Bible from which you preach from...read what Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul said about the Pharisees and their likes who generalize and are judgmental of others. Read about where such people will end - Matthew Chapters 5,6,7,8,9,10; Romans Chapter 14.

Read those chapters and change your ways and mindset. Like I told you last month, you can only deceive those who don't read the Bible but you can't deceive people like us.

Regards.

Bro! You are too little and inconsequential to stand against what we do..

Your Challenge is having 1leg her and 1leg outside!

JESUS says , So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

My Prayer for you is that you and all like you don't be a casualty of these evil days..
I Pray For you and all like you, with all my Heart that you all get Genuinely Saved in JESUS Christ..

Dts all I have for u!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by VirginFinder: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Cchallenge is having 1leg her and 1leg outside!

JESUS says , Sso then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

My Pprayer for you is that you and all like you don't be a casualty of these evil days..
I Ppray Ffor you and all like you, with all my Hheart that you all get Ggenuinely Ssaved in JESUS Christ..

Dts all I have for u!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by VirginFinder: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have known you to always Cconfuse and Ddeceive yourself!

So continue in it!

The Eend will Jjustify !

Rapture will Ttell!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Palehair: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Dan Foster was a human being not an animal
Exactly, see the humanity before his sexuality. Your personal life has nothing to do with your productivity in society. He's a productive citizen, why on earth will people reduce him to an animal because of who he is?
You don't agree with homosexuality, fine, don't make baseless assumptions to fit your own worldview
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by olumide4christ: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Challenge is having 1leg her and 1leg outside!

JESUS says , So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

My Prayer for you is that you and all like you don't be a casualty of these evil days..
I Pray For you and all like you, with all my Heart that you all get Genuinely Saved in JESUS Christ..

Dts all I have for u!

You simply don't get it, do you? You just don't get the point I am trying to make about your flaws.
One day you will get it whether you like it or not. My own prayer for you is that it won't be too late before you get the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre / Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.