Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (49128 Views)

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Mrlucky81(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Happy birthday
Na this guy and Jesse jags supposed fit murder mI abaga Not vector.... vector nor go fit... although he try
Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr Let me tell you a secret baby girl We Nigeria real niggarrrz don wise We don know now say Unionism and marriage na scam See ehnnn! Na baby mama any day anytime twice on Wednesday...
Make God let our money bust..na baby mama sure us die May we not stay broke for too long We will continue to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle
Chop knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Did u see me write it is an achievement .btw my mouth like Ur mouth sad
Dannyfan:
see ur mouth. So u think getting married and having children is the best achievement.
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Idonije8(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Eillyeillz:

Jesus! i couldn't even look at that screen shot. God should please take this world already.
that guy destroy that baby
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Ponytail22: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Did he snatch your babe?
inoki247:
Mumu Boy always forming street with fake accent u street reach Erriga
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Kissiemu(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Nna men!

We don't know him here in Ajangbadi

What can a niggah do?
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Omoslim26: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
9jayes:

How dis com affect you

da one nah pijiin english abi nah spanish pijiin
abeg make una nor dey spoil our beautiful language o jeere
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by 21cents: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Alphafeezay:
Happy Birthday to him sha.....

I lost my respect for him after that issue with Akpororo, if at all I had any for him.
really? pls tell me about it. never knew they had issue
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men see una life undecided a 31yrs old young man is still doing youngi youngi set awong hush don't go and marry be wasting your time all in the name of chop life undecided
I wonder why you Nigerian women take marriage as top priority. Person go just date una for a month the next thing na to disturb with mumu marriage talk, the annoying thing be say una nor even get better character sef. You think it's all about sex shebi?...

Aunty abeg it's not by force to get married, leave our niggar alone.

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by cray91(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
you right bro! na baby mama sure pass cuz even if you marry them sef dem go still dey Bleep around.

Marriage na biggest scam in this generation. it no longer worth it

Sometimes when i see some guys saying dem won do introduction, my fiance this and that i go just dey laugh them inside me that these ones never wise up

Dem females are just looking for who to enburden with their life alot of then with too many baggages infact you can hardly find any Nigerian lady without baggage

Na the year money dey rosy for the husband dem go dey act good like say dem get the best husband in the world. make the nigga lost his job or have money hish small. the guy go kon look like idiot for house and thats when you will know them ladies have been married to the Money and not the husband
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday

Na this guy and Jesse jags supposed fit murder mI abaga
Not vector.... vector nor go fit... although he try

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
Let me tell you a secret baby girl
We Nigeria real niggarrrz don wise
We don know now say Unionism and marriage na scam
See ehnnn! Na baby mama any day anytime twice on Wednesday...

Make God let our money bust..na baby mama sure us die
May we not stay broke for too long
We will continue to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by blingxx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
so young6ix old pass burnaboy undecided ...life no just balance
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Dannyfan(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
[s]Did u see me write it is an achievement .btw my mouth like Ur mouth sad[/s]
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Empty human beings.
Empty entertainment.
Empty vanity.
Rude fashion.
Wasted generation.
Foolish Africans!
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by dejavuh0007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
how can Yung6ix be older than Burna Boy?
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Inventionalgeek: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Not only is time self, he is wasting his life away.. at least, he shud HV had like 2 kids at that age, etc.. despite hvn money etc.. oga hoo undecided

One would know you are a 15mb customer, or else u for know say he has a child,stop hating
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
angry undecided[quote author=Dannyfan post=91506027][/quote]
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by sharone21(f): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday

Na this guy and Jesse jags supposed fit murder mI abaga
Not vector.... vector nor go fit... although he try

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
Let me tell you a secret baby girl
We Nigeria real niggarrrz don wise
We don know now say Unionism and marriage na scam
See ehnnn! Na baby mama any day anytime twice on Wednesday...

Make God let our money bust..na baby mama sure us die
May we not stay broke for too long
We will continue to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

It's best u search well for a lady with similar baby papa interest because women have long woken up and won't be gullible to drop kids that will bear your name instead of her father's name even if she made the mistake of having kids for u when u did not marry her properly.....Anyway, when such happens, she will just dust herself, continue with her life since u will only be a sperm donor.....Just like paying fertility clinics for such.
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by twinjake: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men see una life undecided a 31yrs old young man is still doing youngi youngi set awong hush don't go and marry be wasting your time all in the name of chop life undecided

Husband will not find you if you continue to insult men. Change for good...
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Lucifer1419: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
. Say men scarce for your life, you no Sabi Mary, go Mary am na, if you dey look for husband, or you rather become baby Mama.
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
So this niggar don old like this HBD to him
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by cruzydal(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Sometimes it’s not good to talk anyhow , apparently he is an artist so what do you expect ? You expect him to dress in pope’s robe? Get your brain checked
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Afolashade00(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Wetin konsign you?
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
This guy constantly looks unhealthy!!!

Na cocaine oh
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by NairalandSARS: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
lalasticlala:
Yung6ix Turns 31 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yung6ix

I don't know why this guy never made it.
What a waste!
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Valyoung(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2020
inoki247:
cool
inoki247:
Guy u no get head at all i bin think say you wise but na water full your head
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by manee2(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2020
McDonie:

yes oh, at least he isn't like one that said he is 29.
Happy birthday man.
who pls?
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by McDonie: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2020
manee2:
who pls?
guy go ask goggle, it has answers to all questions.
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hbd
Re: Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ModestGal(f): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Valyoung:
cool
Guy u no get head at all i bin think say you wise but na water full your head
Hi bros, how are you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) / Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.