Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,476 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Your Experience With A Gionee Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Experience With A Gionee Android Phone (249 Views)

The Best Gionee Android Phone / 5 Best Gionee Android Phones To Buy With Price Below N50K / How To Get Rid Of Annoying Ads On Tecno, Infinix And Gionee Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With A Gionee Android Phone by Diamondvicky(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
I am not a fan of gionee,but my phone got stolen(infinity smart 3 plus) and I had to look for a cheap phone to use for the main time.I actually got one named gionee f100 embarassed the phone says 4gb ram and 16gb ROM but in reality the phone is worst than a 500mb Itel Ram,the phone hangs a lot the low budget amigo launcher is the worst of interface,I didn't bother myself checking for the processor name because the phone lags in everything.Am literally in tears because of how horrible a phone is,to top it all of the phone says 4g enabled but it keeps showing 2g only because of its network bands are terrible,they don't support any of our Nigeria 3g and 4g network.

I can list so many more disaster but let me here your take on gionee as a brand in phone business industry?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung taking out charger from it's upcoming flagship phones / Oppo K7 5g Now Official With Snapdragon 765g Soc And 48mp Quad Camera / Iphone Xr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.