Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Introduce Yourself In Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Introduce Yourself In Interviews (422 Views)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview? / How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself In Interviews by Marianna8(f): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Can we meet you' Is a phrasal question commonly asked during interviews. The question is always at the very onset of most interviews.

On hearing the question, 'Can we meet you', what will obviously come to the mind is a succinct introduction. In other words, many people knew it to be a kind of introduction that says more about you.

More!!! Take note of that word. Does this mean you have to talk about your likes and dislikes, talk about your position in the family or talk about your favourite meal, drink?

Sort of answers manifests when this question is thrown to someone. Certainly not would the applicant not think of mentioning his/her name. It is the mainstream answer one must promptly avail for the question. Many answers could follow afterwards.

For comprehensive knowledge on this, as my reader, I want to involve your presence via knowing you. Thus, when I throw the question to you, the following should be your answers.

Interviewer: Can we meet you?

Continue reading at http://www.eduvocabulary.com.ng/2020/06/how-to-handle-question-can-we-meet-you.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Federal Government Jobs 2020/2021 / I Will Pay You To Help Me Write My School Projects / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.