Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (12830 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Hypnotise: 2:16am On Jul 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You are mad talking about morality when I'm giving you fact. Olodo
A lot of men are unintentionally simping but they are oblivious of the fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
How can we ban this op!!

Stop bashing married women too!!!

Face your life, leave women matter alone!! undecided

If you have sense at all, u will know I wasn't bashing women, just staying the obvious you are too blind to see
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Tayor23(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Nobody plans to be broke, sometimes life and circumstances unplanned just happen.
But for married men, the experience is not an easy one to manage as regard to being the breadwinner of the family and gaining the trust and respect of your wife.
Women generally respond better to a financially bouyant and responsible husband. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife reacts and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming for her.
When the money is not coming from the main source, she may develop distrust, anger and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality. And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress.
I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared of my future marriage.
Talking from experience I've dated married women who happen to be in this situation, many of them feel bad, but they need that spark and passion from their man, which they eventually get outside.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.
As I write, a very homely, beautiful, gentle and innocent looking housewife is having same issue that I'm now her emotional support. It's only time before we start fvcking cos we are already building sexual tension and preparing to meet. That's just life, there's nothing can be done about reality. Though it's sad.
so you are fucking married women up and down? Be expecting your karma later in life
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

If you have sense at all, u will know I wasn't bashing women, just staying the obvious you are too blind to see
Is that all?? undecided
Now, scram!
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Tayor23:
so you are fucking married women up and down? Be expecting your karma later in life

ode.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by baralatie(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Ladikwa:

You will grow up someday, some here have been in your shoes, or done worse than you. learnt bitter lesson and are trying to help you avoid making same mistake, by retracing your step but you are feeling like a don. OK oh na u get urself
that is what they remember and when it happens....
it is like a bomb went off
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Babaibejii: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Nobody plans to be broke, sometimes life and circumstances unplanned just happen.
But for married men, the experience is not an easy one to manage as regard to being the breadwinner of the family and gaining the trust and respect of your wife.
Women generally respond better to a financially bouyant and responsible husband. When you struggle to meet up with family expenses, it's a matter of time before your wife reacts and start giving attitude. Some women are understanding and will help out, but a financially tight men easily stress an hardworking woman which can be overwhelming for her.
When the money is not coming from the main source, she may develop distrust, anger and depression, which in turn affects sex life and energy level at home. Little issue quickly leads to quarell and malice to the point that the wife might feel underappreciated or unloved.

Over time, the persistence of such situation will make her more vulnerable to advances from guys out there who are doing well and promising her some fun and passion she's lacking at home. This is reality. And even virtuous women do fall at this point just to find happiness away from home stress.
I've seen this countless time even as a bachelor and it makes me get scared of my future marriage.
Talking from experience I've dated married women who happen to be in this situation, many of them feel bad, but they need that spark and passion from their man, which they eventually get outside.
I'm keeping an open mind, even when I'll marry, I believe such thing can happen. Men should make money to cater for the family, otherwise have in mind your faithful wife may start fucking around when money is not there. It even get easier with social media where they get tonnes of attention from Hot men everyday. Even wives of rich husband do fall, let alone the one of broke men.
As I write, a very homely, beautiful, gentle and innocent looking housewife is having same issue that I'm now her emotional support. It's only time before we start fvcking cos we are already building sexual tension and preparing to meet. That's just life, there's nothing can be done about reality. Though it's sad.

Guy go Bleep your Bleep nd shut up, even if na my wife Bleep am.........all of una bragging about slippers breast nd wringled puna when many 18yo dark chocolate, pear pointing nipple and clean puna with no bush dey. Mtchew
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by baralatie(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Tayor23:
no tell am Naaa!

there was one on romance section that did the same thing only that down the line it was a totally different story.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Benprass(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
ayoblinks:

As in eh bro, e go destroy beyond remedy...
Keep fucking married women bro
Athough I am not in support of sex before marriage, but why will a man sleep with a marry woman why, what of prostitute? Or even baby mama? A woman that belong to someone else
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Babaibejii:

Guy go Bleep your Bleep nd shut up, even if na my wife Bleep am.........all of una bragging about slippers breast nd wringled puna when many 18yo dark chocolate, pear pointing nipple and clean puna with no bush dey. Mtchew

Naso
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by freeeeme(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Like saying no justification for finding happiness when one is depressed. One should just die there.
That's why she's called a woman...a helper.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Sixfeetbelle: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

Baba, you know lie oooo.....I wish I can meet an old fashioned lady....not all this old hag dotted slay queen who are leeches everywhere with iOS or Android on their hands.......

I doubt those old fashioned ladies would have allowed you this amount of premarital sex experience that you've accumulated or put up with your leeching behaviour
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by victorian(f): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You guys don't read and understand...you are talking about ya mom of analog generation...I'm talking about this digital age of social media...where your wives can meet people on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Twitter, whatsap group even without living her house. Dey there ...Is that not what ladies do nowadays.... consuming social media from morning till night. One was even video calling at midnight while children are asleep, and hobby in another room..so what are u talking abt. it's not about being judgement...... I'm only stating the obvious reality but Nigerians are so foolish with their lack of critical thinking

With your critical thinking? What do u want the Nigerian man to do now?

Cos most men cheats , whichever way we look at it but women still seat their assz down in the marriage and pray, fast, hopes he changes and become faithful.

If everyone takes to your critical thinking, I repeat nobody will marry because of the fear of being broke later in the marriage.

Uncle if u no wan marry? All well and good. But stop recruiting men to think like you

Ko le werk!

Some men WIl. Still marry, love and trust their wives and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it.

Some men sef! Always creating distrust in the mind of their fellow men. May God help u all.

2 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by robosky02(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:
still d same generalization shii....ma mum didn't do any shii wen ma dad was broke and bankrupt bt instead she took loans and increased her business which made her saw more profits to sustained d family and helped my dad with some cash and with prayers....i pray i get a wife inform of ma mum.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by baralatie(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2020
victorian:

With your critical thinking? What do u want the Nigerian man to do now?

Cos most men cheats , whichever way we look at it but women still seat their assz down in the marriage and pray, fast, hopes he changes and become faithful.

If everyone takes to your critical thinking, I repeat nobody will marry because of the fear of being broke later in the marriage.

Uncle if u no wan marry? All well and good. But stop recruiting men to think like you

Ko le werk!

Some men WIl. Still marry, love and trust their wives and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it.

Some men sef! Always creating distrust in the mind of their fellow men. May God help u all.
which is one of the aim of opening the thread
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by victorian(f): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2020
baralatie:

which is one of the aim of opening the thread

na wa sad that's why i hardly log into nairaland. sad

Marriage is truly in great attack from left, right, centre, top and middle. Everywhere one turns, a considerable number of people always like creating distrust in couple's mind. It's not good.

We have enough divorce cases already.
We have enough baby mama's and baby daddys to last everyone for more decades to come.

All these people I mentioned above are not really happy, no matter how we sugar coat things to make it look like being single for life having kids here and there without a family unit is the real deal, cos we all know it's not.

Companionship is Key anytime any day. While distrust kills anything good and anything bad.

A man once said in facebook, that recruiting people to hate marriage is daylight witch craft and wizardry. Nigerians Abeg change! The system is all messed up and rotten already. Let's change for our good and other generations unborn and coming. sad
It doesn't pay to always destroy good things.

2 Likes

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Chuky7(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I dint blame anyone here , I wonder why you are bitter. I only said men should hustle well, to at least reduce the likelihood of their wife seeking emotional support out of their matrimony. I do not regard those women I laid with as harlot, you are the one calling them so. They are only human to seek happiness and pleasure when their homes is devoid of it. I'm only underscoring the fact that women can easily seek alternative especially in this era of social media that allows remote and virtual relationship on internet. Most of the ladies I referred to here were ladies met through social media..And it's a common occurrence. Either she's working or not

Just Curious...

Which format you dey use jam this ladies?...
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by stacyadams: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2020
angry grin angry I pity men who dey believe say OP dey lie or thier wife na saints..

Experience na d best teacher
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Greatzeus(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You are sleeping with other people's wives and you are proud and bold to say it. Despite the fact that there so many single and unmarried women out there needing companionship and sex from guys who are are ready.
Well know that karma is a bit Ch,and it's patiently waiting to serve you a cold meal,the way you did to others wife. Write today's date down.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by pmoye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
You are not likely to live very long dude. You are walking a dangerous path. By all means phuck any phuckable single, divorced, widowed babe. Don't touch married women. Many husbands would willingly have your head just for sport and to regain their sense of masculinity. And you won't even know when you're hit.

That said. Money or no money, a woman that will cheat will cheat. For some it's simply in their DNA. And there are lots of poor married women with sense of dignity who would never phuck another man no matter how bad things are with their husbands.

FreeSpirited:

1 Like

Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Skmoda360(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I doubt those old fashioned ladies would have allowed you this amount of premarital sex experience that you've accumulated or put up with your leeching behaviour
Lol but atleast I won't spend in excess on this current domestic prostitutes like one guy said earlier on.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by gasparpisciotta: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I hope you get caught. Then you will live with the guilt from the consequences for a long time
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by poweredcom(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
What the poster has said is truth in this generation women are not trusted not in our father generation where our.mum stay with them even if they are broke and no too much distraction from social media and what they see on television

Today's woman are so loose and weak minded any small thing they have lost hope and start misbehaving

Our generation is finished with runs gals that is gonna be future mum to many of us that is yet unmarried

Just imagine wat kind of home does such gals can cope ...

Even if you don't marry runs gals ...the generation of ladies are blessed with poverty mentality that any further poverty can make Dem jakpa to the next man and bang even every c.ock around just for some few coin

That is why am praying not to wife any naija babe...cos many of Dem are leeches and pest in relationship not to talk of marrying Dem and later u become broke ..oga na death u de oo

@womenareapes how do u see dis topic

lefulefu:
its like u dont know many pastors marry ex runz women.these women will claim to have accepted christ and being born again but many of them still have lovers even wen married.no be only d woman wey stand for road dey wait for customer be ashawo...there are corporate ashawos these days so know the type of woman u with.if the woman u dey with believes that its the duty of the man to be giving her money while she spends then probability dey say such a woman might be a runz woman.wen u no get money again she will go outside to spread leg and collect money from other men.no be every woman get the stomach to do such.u think its easy lying on ur back and different men with different body odour be mounting u and spilling their sperm inside u cheesy.na woman wey sabi such racket dey do am.dats why they always say an ashawo can never be retired but tired cheesy.its only wen ur wife was in the street in the past she will go back to it when u broke.others will prefer to manage or set up a biz.

Thank you Bros ...these your word are d best ever
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by JohnOkolo: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
MiddleDimension:

this is the biggest lie that has been peddled for years!
even if the man is well behaved, once he is broke, he ceases being attractive to women and
if they are already married, then she begins to regret being with him. because she cannot leave, she then carries out that frustration o him one way or the other. this has got nothing to do with
a man him exhibiting behaviours that are bad. the mere fact things are not working for him is enough
to make the lady disrespect and regret ever being with him. it is very much like when a woman loses
her beauty, and the man is doing very well, then it becomes difficult for him to stay with her. him not
being faithful to her has got nothing to do with what she did or did not do wrong, it is just the issue with the psychology
of men. in the same way, when a man is not doing well, he loses every bit of attraction to the wife. it has got nothing to do with what he is doing well or not doing well. it is just a thing with the psychology of the woman.
people who deny this are only willing to say that women do not have their own version of innate behaviour.

so you can see that the forces of sexual selection as explained by Charles Darwin is so great, not even your all powerful god can break it through the church wedding you do.

only men and women of great character can rise above the natural forces that shaped us.

So true, your last statement sums it up "Only Women and Men of great Character will and can rise above the natural force that shapes us.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by butterfly777(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2020
People are saying my mum did not do this, my mum did not do that. Even husbands of cheating women do not find out about their infidelity, how much more their ignorant children. People just speaking out of sentiments.

You are not too sure your mum didn't cheat on your dad.
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by pizzzy(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2020
We are losing our moral values.you can make alot of money she'll still fvck the gate man cos you are always going for business trips. When it comes to woman matter Just hope for the best but be prepared for the worst
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by Dshocker(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
FreeSpirited:

If truly you sleep with married women,my brother your own is finished,the consequences is unspeakable
Re: Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time by FreeSpirited: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dshocker:

If truly you sleep with married women,my brother your own is finished,the consequences is unspeakable

You no geh sense kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.