Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (475 Views)

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Raeheemwayne: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: . by paulolee(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
1..fell inlove with jessica wen am supposed to smash and passed, and she nearly killed me with bills from her extravagant lifestyle and numerous diseases from her bitchy nunu wey no even mk sense..
2..flirt, fvked and dumped with mercy wen am supposed to fall inluv and keep her because she was too perfect and had a nice juicy nunu.... this life no balance

1 Like

Re: . by ashewoboy(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
with seunmohmoh. I stopped chasing her. you know why? another guy is phucking her in her area.

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of Beauty … 18+ / Distressed Lady Reveals She Is Madly In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Younger Bro / This Man Must Be A Wicked Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.