Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rape On Rampage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape On Rampage (117 Views)

TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape On Rampage by gostraffic: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2020
By Kolawole Oluwafemi

There is an increase in rape cases across the globe with women as the main victims. Some of these victims have faced the odds and called out the evil perpetrators as they share their experience.

Many individuals are convinced that this is as a result of indecent dressing habit among women, condemning rape victims instead of speaking up for them. This idea is wrong, I am bold to say, it is a total lie from the pit of hell. Just as we have heard, in rape, the victim is never the cause.

Firstly, God does not and will not condemn a rape victim. We can learn from the story of the woman that the scribes and Pharisees brought to Jesus because she consented with a man and committed adultery(1). Jesus did not condemn her.

John 8:11-She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, neither do I condemn thee.

If Jesus did not condemn a woman that committed adultery, then do you think he will condemn a rape victim? No, I don't think so.

Rapists when caught give excuses such as;

She was half naked.
I thought she wanted it.
She came to my house.

All these are just excuses. Some of these rapists who have such excuses have lunatic-women parading their streets naked; this brings us to the multi-million-dollar question. Why didn’t they rape the mad woman?

This is not to give ladies the go-ahead to dress immodestly as the bible already states it clearly that women should dress modestly. 1st Timothy 2:9’A

In like manner also that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety;

Rape by a man or woman is as a result of lack of self-control. This is because these offenders have failed to put their appetite and sinful passions under subjection.

1st Corinthians 9: 27

“But I bring under my body and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be castaway.

There is the place of putting our body, flesh sinful passion and lust under subjection. This cannot be done by the power of man or totally by the will of man, but by submitting our will to His will.

To submit to God's will, we must be born again.
visit gostraffic..com for more

(1) (Reply)

God Is Never Like A Man.... See Why / All Marital Issues Free Counselling @ Www.rhemaformula.com / A Wide, Sweeping Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.