Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres (25347 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Tell us a healing that took place in the bible that the healer or that jesus wasnt informed about?
Then , also, tell us how many healing in the bible that jesus voluntarily did without being told to
the blind man who was born blind .. the blind man was not expecting Jesus to heal him. He did not know Jesus John 9
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Omokowa(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Nigerian Pastorprenours do not follow any principle......and because of the fake miracles is the reason people are talking......
Jesus do not brag about Himself the way our Pastorprenours do as if it's their power.......
TB Joshua don't need to announce he wants to pray for the Corona patients........
If not so, how can God be glorified.... Those who came to Jesus were those who believed in the healing power and at the same time God's name was glorified for all to see that he is God...
The problem now is we still don't want to acknowledge God that is why covid19 still persist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Revolva(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
So he can't heal coronavirus patient now abi hahaha TB go and heal Dem first before paying for their hospital beds
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by blowjohn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
the blind man who was born blind .. the blind man was not expecting Jesus to heal him. He did not know Jesus John 9

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

6 After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. 7 “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

Can u see that the disciples talked about him to jesus?

Jesus didnt just go about looking for a blind man.

......as he went along, he saw a blind man.
Then the disciples mentioned the blind man to jesus.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn
Yahusha.
You welcome
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by akilo1: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Do you inform the FG before collecting Tithes and offerings? So, why informing FG before praying for the sick?
anti chrust spotted .continue
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by BreconHills(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:

Jesus was not white, neither was he black. He was Middle Eastern and he was born in an occupied country and finally killed both by religious collaborators and their European occupiers who believed they had racial, intellectual and cultural superiority to all other races. Among his early followers were many black people including Simon, a black man from Libya who carried the cross on it's final stage to Golgotha. When Jesus was alive, the white nations of both northern and southern hemispheres were certainly not among his followers. It is twisting history to believe that he was white or the creation of white people.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by InvertedHammer: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
/
Chai!

TB Joshua's village people have finally opened his file.

/
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Omokowa:

If not so, how can God be glorified.... Those who came to Jesus were those who believed in the healing power and at the same time God's name was glorified for all to see that he is God...
The problem now is we still don't want to acknowledge God that is why covid19 still persist
How do you mean by we don't want to acknowledge God?..... God is God and he is who He is ...... The truth is when we disobey the law, there are consequences.....the same way the wages of sin is dead....... Covit-19 is human error (disobedient to nature) and so the consequences is what we are going through now, knowingly or unknowingly......
God resist the proud.......the reason the Pastorprenours make noise is not to glorify God but so that they will gather more members
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Blackbelly(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
When God's servant speaks, the wise listen. A prophet is without honor in his hometown.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

You are wrong..,..read the Bible with the spirit of understanding not base on what any Pastorprenours brainwash you with.......
Do not compare these Nigerian Pastorprenours with Jesus Christ because they are 100% opposite of Jesus Christ/Jesus teachings.....
You can't compare darkness with light

People like you are the reason atheism is flourishing. You said I'm wrong yet you came up with long stories. Point out where or how I'm wrong since you have read the bible with the spirit of understanding.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:

Jesus was a Jew. They (the Jews) are of the same stock/direct origin as Arabs (they are Semites). They are not whites. I don't know what powder the woman is using, but it's affecting her perception. Forget about the pictures of movie stars people are hanging about as the pictures of Christ

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

6 After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. 7 “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

Can u see that the disciples talked about him to jesus?

Jesus didnt just go about looking for a blind man.

......as he went along, he saw a blind man.
Then the disciples mentioned the blind man to jesus.
Who went along and saw the blind man? undecided The disciples talked about the blind man... not mention.
Be careful that in your desire to cook up excuses for these mogs, you do not as a result damn your own souls.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

People like you are the reason atheism is flourishing. You said I'm wrong yet you came up with long stories. Point out where or how I'm wrong since you have read the bible with the spirit of understanding.
People like you are the reason Christianity is seen like a joke.... when you stop deceiving yourself and start reading/keeping the commandment of God, then will you know that Christianity is not by mouth but by action........
Jesus is the saviour and He is omnipresent, you don't compare your Pastorprenours who are only after your pocket to Jesus the saviour..... that is blasphemy.....
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Zinny25(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
pray for the vurus to leave jor
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by blowjohn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Who went along and saw the blind man? undecided The disciples talked about the blind man... not mention.
Be careful that in your desire to cook up excuses for these mogs, you do not as a result damn your own souls.

What are u saying?
The story explains that as he travelled or traversed to wherever he was going, he came across the blind man.
Dont u read where the disciples asked him about the blind man?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by smiliyB(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
covic250:
Jesus never went to any hospital to pray for the sick people there. Every sick person He ever healed came to Him or were brought to Him in cases where they were bedridden.

It is not everyone that is sick that would be healed when prayed for, only those that truly believe. The act of bringing the sick to be prayed for is an act that shows ones faith in God and in the servant He is using.

Back is Israel leprous patients were isolated, they were made to live outside the city. Jesus healed a number of leprous, but He never went outside the city to meet leprous patients because the ones that believe can come to him.

In the case of covid19, the government has lockedup the covid19 patients and bans anyone who isn't a medical doctor from having access to them. Now even if there are some among them who believe they will be healed if prayed for, they will not be able to go meet the servant of God for prayers.

And since the servant of God is not allowed to go meet the covid19 patients, the only thing he can do is ask to be allowed to meet them and pray for the ones that believe. This is the reality on ground.
I wish I can drop a 1000like for this comment. One can't really please the world embarassed
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:
What are u saying?
The story explains that as he travelled or traversed to wherever he was going, he came across the blind man.
Dont u read where the disciples asked him about the blind man?
Jesus Christ saw the man. His disciples asked him about the man. Two different things.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by smiliyB(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

People like you are the reason Christianity is seen like a joke.... when you stop deceiving yourself and start reading/keeping the commandment of God, then will you know that Christianity is not by mouth but by action........
Jesus is the saviour and He is omnipresent, you don't compare your Pastorprenours who are only after your pocket to Jesus the saviour..... that is blasphemy.....
grin grin grin that's exactly what the Jewish said when Jesus quoted "My father and I are one" they said that's blasphemy... I believe if Jesus Christ is here today, you'll still shout that's blasphemy and crucify him cool
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by kmaster007: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Do you inform the FG before collecting Tithes and offerings? So, why informing FG before praying for the sick?
louder
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by smiliyB(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
VEXT:
Nawaoooo... He want to heal those affected with this virus, and some people are still saying rubbish... You can never satisfy human esp when they hate you.. Too. Many demons in this country,thats y we r not progressing...
I'm telling you cheesy cheesy something they should thank God and pray the people get well but they're seriously fighting it when he didn't even ask for anything other than the government's authority
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by blowjohn(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ saw the man. His disciples asked him about the man. Two different things.

So has tb joshua seen the people at the isolation centre?
Has it occured to u that the blind man got to know that jesus was around and ultimately would certainly have wished to have his sight restored?

So ur saying that Jesus saw the man as if the man appeared suddenly to Jesus.
There must be a contact. Either in form of a knowledge of the person to be healed or a reference to the sick.

And that's what happened.
Jesus didnt sit in one place and say he will heal the sick at the temple in Jericho or anything of that imaginary sort.
That's the point am trying to put across.
Even if u watch tv to be healed, ur eyes, ur heart is making contact somewhere.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
smiliyB:
grin grin grin that's exactly what the Jewish said when Jesus quoted "My father and I are one" they said that's blasphemy... I believe if Jesus Christ is here today, you'll still shout that's blasphemy and crucify him cool
If just 20% of the so called pastors/Christians were doing the work of God/Christ teaching the level of poverty in our country will not be this high..... Jesus Christ is not a thief like our Pastorprenours that care-less about the people but only care about what they can profit from their sheeple
Stop comparing wolves in sheep's clothing with our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by smiliyB(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

If just 20% of the so called pastors/Christians were doing the work of God/Christ teaching the level of poverty in our country will not be this high..... Jesus Christ is not a thief like our Pastorprenours that care-less about the people but only care about what they can profit from their sheeple
Stop comparing wolves in sheep's clothing with our Lord Jesus Christ
Hahahahhaha that's what Jewish people said too... They didn't even investigate the person they were talking about before hating him and crucifying him. I still stand on my word...if Jesus Christ is here today, you'll still crucify him... (Of course he is here in our midst and you're still crucifying him)
grin grin
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Hahahahhaha that's what Jewish people said too... They didn't even investigate the person they were talking about before hating him and crucifying him. I still stand on my word...if Jesus Christ is here today, you'll still crucify him... (Of course he is here in our midst and you're still crucifying him)
grin grin
The words of the Bible is so that we learn from....
Jesus came to save us which is our believe....
Jesus fed the multitude...He gave to people that were hungry/poor....etc
Our Pastorprenours today in Nigeria rather than give to the poor like Jesus deed, collects from the poor to enrich themselves,
Jesus did not discriminate between the poor and the rich.......our Pastorprenours will build schools with the Poor's money for the rich ....
Jesus showed compassion......our Pastorprenours are wicked and have no conscience.......
Comparing our Pastorprenours with Jesus is like comparing darkness and light......
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:
So has tb joshua seen the people at the isolation centre?
Stop shifting the goal post here. You jumped into a conversation that started with someone asserting that everyone Jesus Christ healed had to first be "introduced" to Him in some way.
blowjohn:
Has it occured to u that the blind man got to know that jesus was around and ultimately would certainly have wished to have his sight restored?
If you had bothered to read the entire story, you would have not asked that question at all. The blind man did not know who healed Him. Jesus Christ approached him much later on to introduce Himself.
blowjohn:
So ur saying that Jesus saw the man as if the man appeared suddenly to Jesus.
There must be a contact. Either in form of knowledge of the person to be healed or a reference to the sick.
You read the story and you read Jesus Christ's response to His disciples, did you not? Jesus Christ already knew of the man and His situation... How else would He have said that God had a hand in the man's predicament?
blowjohn:
And that's what happened.
Jesus didnt sit in one place and say he will heal the sick at the temple in Jericho or anything of that imaginary sort.
That's the point am trying to put across.
Even if u watch tv to be healed, ur eyes, ur heart is making contact somewhere.
Jesus Christ never sat back calling on anyone for permission to go anywhere He did not have permission to go to either. There were sick people in the Roman army barracks and infirmaries as well, but you did not hear Jesus Christ calling for permission to go there, did you? He went where the people were.

In Nigeria, there are many more sick who are not in hospitals. Your TB Joshua can go meet them at their homes or better still pick them up and have them all hang out in his massive complexes. I heard the Isolation centers are in overflow mode and people are being asked to quarantine/isolate at home.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by vokalafrica: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Jesus didn't need a TV back then to heal people...he should just say the word and let them be healed...

After all we are supposed to do greater works than Jesus..

Tell TB that

If someone offers such help and you refuse it, then you don't want help. Why dint they stay in their house and tell the doctor to speak and they will be well. Why did they have to go to the hospital or isolation centres. Abeg guy. I don't like what I hate. Waka
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

I knew you'd rather engage in words exchange that address the post you quoted. I'm not giving you that privilege. Back to the gist, I said Jesus only healed those he came in contact with directly or those whose cases were made known to him by their loved one. If you disagree, point me to the part of the bible that proves otherwise.

If you can't, don't quote me next time. I'm not in for all ya'll's long aimless arguments.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by smiliyB(f): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

The words of the Bible is so that we learn from....
Jesus came to save us which is our believe....
Jesus fed the multitude...He gave to people that were hungry/poor....etc
Our Pastorprenours today in Nigeria rather than give to the poor like Jesus deed, collects from the poor to enrich themselves,
Jesus did not discriminate between the poor and the rich.......our Pastorprenours will build schools with the Poor's money for the rich ....
Jesus showed compassion......our Pastorprenours are wicked and have no conscience.......
Comparing our Pastorprenours with Jesus is like comparing darkness and light......
I believe you have never watch Emmanuel tv... cheesy cheesy you'll understand better where you do wink Let Love Lead
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
smiliyB:
I believe you have never watch Emmanuel tv... cheesy cheesy you'll understand better where you do wink Let Love Lead
Yes I have watched Emmanuel TV and it's not different from our traditional methods of Pastorprenourship in Nigeria......
I don't need anyone to tell me the difference between the spirit of God and any other spirit because I have the discernment of the spirit....only the deceived/guelible will believe them
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by 1daboi: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wish leaders of the world would listen to this prophet. I believe you man of God. Emmanuel!!!
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I knew you'd rather engage in words exchange that address the post you quoted. I'm not giving you that privilege. Back to the gist, I said Jesus only healed those he came in contact with directly or those whose cases were made known to him by their loved one. If you disagree, point me to the part of the bible that proves otherwise.

If you can't, don't quote me next time. I'm not in for all ya'll's long aimless arguments.
People quote in correction or disagreement.... saying that Jesus only heal people that comes to him or whatever means you are limiting His power, and that is the reason you see your Pastorprenour as your God because you only believe what they say without reading the scripture.......do your research and stop equating you Pastorprenours with Jesus/God.......
and again TB Joshua should just go to the isolation centers without announcing it or better still stay at his mountain and pray for.all the Covit-19 cases and all the daily datas from NCDC and the whole world will stop ..... that is exactly what Jesus will do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Checkout My Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.