Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? (506 Views)

Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by cocolacec(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
One Nigeria has always been a scam since independence.The North are the biggest beneficiary of One Nigeria according to the FG allocation and projects they receive in their region compared to what they generate as tax revenue.

Before a Northerner goes to University,the job he/she will do is already waiting for them.Southerners are just studying very hard with no job in sight waiting for Allah/Jesus to grant them a job and favour them after studies.

In the University days,Northern states except North central get bursaries from their state Government every year .Lagos also pays this.

During my law school days in Nigeria in 2003,I remembered all Northern students(exc North central) got a minimum of 180,000 -500,000 when the school fees was N63,000.A friend of mine bought a car before she graduated from the school.A year before us,we were told Yerima(Zamfara) paid 500,000 to its indigenes.

Kaduna at the time had 100 students to claim funding from their state Govt ,Kwara also had the same number.

Kaduna Govt paid 180,000 to each students while Kwara (Saraki Govt)paid nothing ,they ask the student representatives what can they do for Kwara?

North Central,South West ,South South,South East Student didnot get a dime.Some of our southern sisters had to resort to olosho to pay for their upkeep at the school because they come from a poor background.

The Southerners got nothing despite several visits to the State House after contributing N100 each as transport fare.

Studying abroad ,it is majorly the Hausas you will see studying on Govt scholarship,Few yorubas,Ibos and other tribes except during Jonathan’s regime where he sent South South people to study abroad.

How can Southerners hold their leaders accountable because the suffering of our southern students is too much but the student unions are compromised.?

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by justiniyke29: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Hmm this is serious, do you have any proof to back up your claims?
Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by cocolacec(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2020
justiniyke29:
Hmm this is serious, do you have any proof to back up your claims?
It was my experience during university and law school days .This happened over 16 years ago.
Ask your Northern friends who are in school at the moment.

Studying abroad also in 2007,the Govt sent 5 Nigerians to my school 4 were hausas(North East/West),1 Edo.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by Edyice: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Northerners will pay the price

Though it has started sha but more are coming

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by cocolacec(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Edyice:
Northerners will pay the price

Though it has started sha but more are coming
I think the Southern leaders are also responsible because they sold their birthrights and that of the unborn children.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by dukeprince50: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
South east are the biggest beneficiary of FG allocation, with the small land which is not even as big as Niger or Bornu is having more allocation that Niger state but the Govt cant do anything with it, erosion is destroying Anambra, dirtiness is killing Abia.
At the end, all state Govt has enough allocation to start building their states but they rather steal all the money and build roads and u see stupid youths coming online to praise them.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by justiniyke29: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
cocolacec:

It was my experience during university and law school days .This happened over 16 years ago.
Ask your Northern friends who are in school at the moment.

Studying abroad also in 2007,the Govt sent 5 Nigerians to my school 4 were hausas(North East/West),1 Edo.
Were they under scholarship for academic excellence?

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop The Menace Of Aritos In The Uni,polys? by cocolacec(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
justiniyke29:
Were they under scholarship for academic excellence?
They were sponsored by a Federal Government parastatal as employees.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Wrote 17 O’level Exams Before Gaining Admission Shares Testimony / Big Members Here I Really Need Assistance Please / As A Guy, Will You Let A Masseur Massage You?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.