Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style (64416 Views)

Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by tonero230(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:
Eriweagwuagwu,Arthur one thousand,the 2nd richest anambra man.eze n'ukpo 1.the owelle of ukpo,ayaka of ukpo

Who is the richest
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Princepioneer(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Arthur himself maybe
I doubt that cos there are many secret Anambra Billionaires.. That dont do show like this abino land grabbing prince... Anambra get Mens ji ego akwo aka.. that you wont even know who is the richest amongst them..
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by chijokz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Cosmas maduka aka coschsris
What about Cletus Ibeto? and Jowi Zaza Ezeokafor?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
with all the crap is he richer than Dangote or Adenuga or alakija or even otedola empty chestbeating
Whose olakija n Oyetola 4 wer Athur Eze dey

No dey fall ur hand
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
favour32:

Worse than racism
na u no.
If u no blow ur trumpet,na ur enemy papa go blow am?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by patwilly(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rumxy:

Arthur Eze is now richer and more influential presently. Nzeribe is much more older than Eze and is also sick. Around the 70s,80s and 90s, Nzeribe was arguably one of the most influential Igbo politicians plus he was friends to many top military officials especially IBB and Abacha. As an arms dealer, he was also one of those that sponsor military coups in Nigeria and get rewarded with multiple government contracts.

Both Nzeribe and Eze have something in common in that they intimidate people with their wealth although Arthur Eze's philanthropic ventures far exceeds his intimidation attitude I must confess.
Thanks for the explanation. Well understood now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by DEROX: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Whose olakija n Oyetola 4 wer Athur Eze dey

No dey fall ur hand
Forbes has the answer go and check richest first five Nigerians no Igbo man dey there abeg go check empty chestbeater
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
dis wan na bad news 4 bordering communities like abagana , abbah and ifite-dunu.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by DelphiOracle(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91508849:
Newbie nairalanders would be wondering why their comment is never on the first oage, I used to be like you cheesy.. once I see a post I would take my time to read and now comment before I comment I'll be seeing myself on the 3rd page. Hian what is happening here.. some times self I would be making thinking of grammar to comment and boom I'm on the Last page again.
Then i realized there is a thing as the space Bookers.. so now I would just rush and type anything then come back and modify or why do you think nairaland has the modify button it's for spacebookers association on nairaland.
but nobody ask u before o. Just carry dey leak secret anyhow
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Midastorch(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:
Eriweagwuagwu,Arthur one thousand,the 2nd richest anambra man.eze n'ukpo 1.the owelle of ukpo,ayaka of ukpo

Good evening brov, Pls I’m interested in who’s your number 1... pls don’t mention Emeka Offor....
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Midastorch(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis wan na bad news 4 bordering communities like abagana , abbah and ifite-dunu.

I can tell you authoritatively that Arthur Eze is always on the side of peace.... the only problem he has is that he boast too much of wealth... well I did not see that as problem... I know this man too well
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by loadedvibes: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol no vex
DelphiOracle:
but nobody ask u before o. Just carry dey leak secret anyhow
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Midastorch(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
Forbes has the answer go and check richest first five Nigerians no Igbo man dey there abeg go check empty chestbeater

Brov I’m Yoruba from Osun state, the money this man will invest on unyielding projects, if 25k of Alakija tries it , her whole family will go bankrupt.... pls don’t compare Arthur Eze with Alakija... I’ve been to his house in Enugu,Abuja and Ukpo.... no much biggie but man is fucking loaded....

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Dansuqi: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Midastorch:

Good evening brov, Pls I’m interested in who’s your number 1... pls don’t mention Emeka Offor....

I would say cosmas maduka but am no longer convinced
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Dansuqi: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
chijokz:

What about Cletus Ibeto? and Jowi Zaza Ezeokafor?

Ibeto is among the top ten but not ezeokafor
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Dansuqi: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Princepioneer:
I doubt that cos there are many secret Anambra Billionaires.. That dont do show like this abino land grabbing prince... Anambra get Mens ji ego akwo aka.. that you wont even know who is the richest amongst them..

Oga abeg,let us work with official records please.we are educated so we must work with like educated fellows.records say cosmas maduka is the richest,let us work with that
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
freshkpomo:
Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

What is Nigeria and who created Nigeria?

Please convince me more.

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
chestbeater mpagi

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Dansuqi: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Arthur eze is the most powerful man in anambra,more influential than even akpokuedike local the drinking governor.he has replaced the ubah brothers as the new undisputed godfather of anambra politics.he has really benefitted from the buhari government and I am sure he will make sure his stooge becomes governor next year.up APC,up Arthur eze the great.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by zomby(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2020
This old man is moving around with no face mask or acknowledging social distancing.

Nothing is as important as our lives...Not a smart move.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by afrika(f): 4:38am On Jul 09, 2020
How we go do
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Mokason28: 4:58am On Jul 09, 2020
jrusky:

Sorry bro. Go and renew your networrk conteact because the signal you are receiving us totally a failed signal. Meaning you are just a full definition of a *Null human*

Pls give me one way or one time since you were born to this day where any Yoruba had backstabbed you pls just one?

You call these people backstabbers. Tinubu broke the record playing inclusive politics by appointing our own brother(Igbo) as a commissioner in his state and never back stabbed the man till he served his term as commissioner.

Osibanjo has remain one of the most loyal VP till date he never back stab Buhari till this hour despite all odds against him.

Akeredolu marrued from our region for years they are still together he never back stab her.

Diya stood his ground as per his boss refused to overthrown his boss till he left office.

Now read this: Ojukwu contested for presidency pls who stood against him? Same Igbo who claimed not to be a back stabber. Hope you remember all what happened then........?

Your Nnwa Ewu called Kanu said he will die rather than fleeing today where is he? He ran away and allowed his foolish followers to dance naked to millitary phyton. The references is endless bro.

Let me tell you ehn....you see this God is great see how Hausa and Yoruba has be on top of world class billionaires of Africa origin till date people we thought are fools God just gave them wisdom and weath to dine with world powerfuls because any man that live with hate will live a second class life till eternity that is a mystery of creation and humanity no love you are useless that is what is killing igbo till date..

When Abiola was alive name any Igbo to stand in his front life or dead?

Adenuga, Otedola and Alakija pls name one Igbo in their class That is God for you and You know what? GOD gave both Yoruba and Hausa political knowhow bro its a great plus so shut up and feck off.
My personal opinion has nothing to do with politics... deep down inside your heart if you’re truly a man with integrity keep tribal sentiments aside and ask your self ... what tribe in the world are best known for betrayals ?
2. Please stay away from my mentions with your insults...
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Godsonkemz(m): 5:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Samakus:

This Arthur money lonnng sha. Imagine attracting Zone 13 Police Command headquarters to his village. Now, he will just be intimidating his neighbours anyhow.

Heard he likes dragging people's lands

He's the Ahab of our time. It's getting clear who this Arthur is. An oppressor.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by DamnnNiggarr: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2020
jrusky:

Bro its very rare because im tired of all these name calling, someone is a betrayal someone is a backstabber nonsense.

Can't we just move on and bin all these tribal jabs. Every little thing Yoruba is this, Hausa is that, Edo is this, I'm sick bro I'm sick of it.

Thanks.
I can bet my balls that you're not an Igbo man, maybe an Igbo wannabe.

If you doubt me, then I'll hand my phone over to my gfriend so that you and her will speak/write Igbo.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by DEROXMAN: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Midastorch:

Brov I’m Yoruba from Osun state, the money this man will invest on unyielding projects, if 25k of Alakija tries it , her whole family will go bankrupt.... pls don’t compare Arthur Eze with Alakija... I’ve been to his house in Enugu,Abuja and Ukpo.... no much biggie but man is fucking loaded....
Igbo why is he not among the top 6 richest in Nigeria and alakija is there even richest black business woman
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by DEROXMAN: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
chestbeater mpagi
check it and see your life empty chestbeater alakija is the richest black business woman adenuga is second richest Nigerian after Dangote abeg who be one Arthur Eze wey we no sabi
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by NobleRomm(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
hmmnn
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by jrusky(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I can bet my balls that you're not an Igbo man, maybe an Igbo wannabe.

If you doubt me, then I'll hand my phone over to my gfriend so that you and her will speak/write Igbo.

Are you nought or what? Me and your girlfriend to chat in Igbo? I guess you are mad with that your girlfriend. Who do you think you are talking to?.

You are mad.

You better get lost. Imagine see this thing telling me to chat up with his girlfriend Nnwanne you dey mad bloody anunpama.

What an insult.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by Midastorch(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

I would say cosmas maduka but am no longer convinced

Cosmos Maduka keh....
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Lekwa Ego. cheesy smiley tongue
Ndi igbo nwelu obi e ji eli ego
Osukosu a na asugbucha umu afffoonnnjjaaa ndi obi ojo.

Igboamaka
Igbobueze
Igbo ga achi grin grin
Eze n'ukpo.Ukpo n'elu aku
Afo sagbuchakwa ndi anya ufu

Igbo amaka maka na ego bu ndu kiss

ABu Onye iGBo.
Umu afonja ODuRo AnaGghi-eji ojo.
ChuKwU Gozie gi, nwannem
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2020
jrusky:

Are you nought or what? Me and your girlfriend to chat in Igbo? I guess you are mad with that your girlfriend. Who do you think you are talking to?.

You are mad.

You better get lost. Imagine see this thing telling me to chat up with his girlfriend Nnwanne you dey mad bloody anunpama.

What an insult.
e call you igbowannabe lmao
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Lilevibes:
See as the old man fresh... Chai
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.