Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday (7881 Views)

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nairaobserver: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Popular actress Jaiye Kuti who has been happily married for 19 years now, is super excited about her upcoming birthday and has decided to flaunt her curves in a red body hug outfit.

Jaiye Kuti looked so ‘hot’ that even her best friend and colleague, Bimbo Oshin had to respond saying “She carry front, she carry back and she come get good heart join. In massive advance to you my love. Eni bi okan mi, Alake temi nikan. Se bo se wu eeee. Wa last lagbara olorun”

Jaiyeola Kuti is no doubt a household name in the Yoruba movie industry. She has carved a niche for herself and she is good at what she does just like her best friend, Bimbo Oshin.

Read more and see more photos HERE

2 Likes

Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
I really like this woman

7 Likes

Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Aboks(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by pode(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is that the new title giving to ladies now?
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by techmo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol

Old mama youngy

Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
I can't just do it she's old already grin
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by adontcare(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love this woman
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
I come dey imagine how her youth go be as she still fine for this age!
Happy birthday in advance mumsy
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by merieam16(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Age with grace...llnp
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by PlaysNigeria: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Make up is a beech

Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by gift2xl: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing attractive.
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by segebase(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2020
full of poo
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I can't just do it she's old already grin
eyah so sorry
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Debbierik:
eyah so sorry
Sorry for what again
Yaff start Abi cheesy
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Debbierik:
eyah so sorry
Sorry for what you've start again cheesy
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sorry for what you've start again cheesy
what do you mean i have start again do i know you from any where i said sorry for because you said i cant just do it i dont even know why i am explaining
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Sorry for what again Yaff start Abi cheesy
what are you speaking gosh
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Debbierik:
what do you mean i have start again do i know you from any where i said sorry for because you said i cant just do it i dont even know why i am explaining
Anyhow
Re: She Carry Front, She Carry Back: Jaiye Kuti Flaunts Her Curves Ahead Of Birthday by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Anyhow
okay

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) / See Chidinma & Flavour On Stage Thrilling Guests At A Wedding(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.