Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage (12079 Views)

"Is He Throwing Baby Away?": Man Puts Child In Bag After She Pooped / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage by kaeycea(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Op are you sure you're okay.
If your wife has asthma and the severe type that should be of serious concern to you, you wouldn't have lived with her for 8 years without a single incident of asthmatic attack.
Probably your wife has mild and subclinical type which she, from your write up has been able to manage perfectly for 8 yrs without issue.
Why disturbing our peace over nothing sad

1 Like

Re: See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage by lilyheaven: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adiwana:

I already gave an example of men fathering other men's children and I don't see you saying why wasn't the men observant. Afterall there are certain physically attributes which could trigger suspections.

People have certain health conditions in which unless they tell you,you won't know.If she took her drugs regularly and didn't have those triggers, there's no way the man will know.

Babes, not when you are living in the same house.
Taking asthmatic prescriptions can make a patient feel dizzy, weak .....
One afternoon , I went to a clinic, I saw one young lady running into a laundry room, everyone ignored her , when I asked them why she ran away, they said she was lazy, madam manager only asked her to sweep but Because she doesn’t want to sweep, she is going into hiding. I ran after her, when I opened the door , she was on top of the table gasping for air, when she saw me, she tried to hold it, but she couldn’t hide it from her eyes neither did she hide the wheezing sound. I ran out immediately looking for aminophylline , after the injection, She felt some relief, I asked her why she was hiding, her reply was “ she doesn’t want anyone to gossip with her name. Did you take your drug before coming? She said yes .

My questions to you :-

If your wife is in distress, won’t you run after her ?
If your wife respiratory sounds abnormal while she’s sleeping, wOn’t you seek for a solution?

My Observation on mother’s

A wife doesn’t have enough time to play a sick role at home, because she has to stand on her feet to take care of her home, if she doesn’t who will?

It’s left for a husband to observe and take notes.

As for the cheating issue, any partner that wants to cheat will always cheat without been caught, except the person forgets his or her 123. grin angry grin

If you are still unmarried, I’m sure you have learnt one thing.
If you are married, always watch that mood swing attitude. In fact buy thermometer and sphygmomanometer and check her always,
It might not be asthma this time .
we young mothers live a life of denial.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / Why Are Men Useless / 3 Things You Should Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.