Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video) (330 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video) by Joanne07: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
A retired U.S. Marine identified as Phillip Blanks said he has saved a baby thrown from a third-floor apartment that was burning.

The 28-year-old man showed a video on social media diving to catch a 3-year-old baby thrown from a three-story building in Phoenix, Arizona, Friday, July 3, 2020.

According to the video, he was going for a work out with his friend who lived next to the burning building and stepped into the scene on hearing people shouting that some kids were trapped in the building. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/08/man-saves-3-year-old-boy-thrown-from-a-fire-on-third-floor-apartment-video/
Re: Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video) by mrsirval: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Where is the video so i can believe.

For business owners, use this free inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology. goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your shop
know your profit and losses at any time
manage debts and expenses
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present in your shop
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer

(1) (Reply)

Two Crushed To Death By Motorist Escaping Arrest In Delta / Akinyele Killings: 50-yr-old Herbalist Gives Me N500 Anytime I Kill My Victims / The Personal Assistant To The Gokada’s Founder Killed Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.