Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

“I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun (2206 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun, And Others On Set Of Sanyeri Latest Movie / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by summmie: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun has said she will always meet her ex, Saidi Balogun.

Speaking with TVC presenters during an online entertainment program,  Fathia described her ex-husband as an amazing and hardworking father.

She admitted to being in a relationship with someone and may likely get married soon.

Read more: https://news.1app.online/i-will-always-meet-my-ex-there-is-nowhere-we-want-to-go-fathia-balogun-details/

Re: “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by keentola(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by HomerTimpson: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fathia Balhoegun
Re: “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by HomerTimpson: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.
calm down its Benny Hinn*
Re: “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by MrOkenwa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Fathia Balhoegun
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun by mankan2k7(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okafor law states that a fucke-d pussy can be re fucke-d many times but cannot be unfucked

(1) (Reply)

I Am Originally Igbo Woman - Rihanna / What Is Wrong With Genny's Legs? / Mercy Johnson & Majid Micheal Kicking It Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.