Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) (42355 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Grateful02(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
This Dino sef na comedian o
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by ifeanyija(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Supermugu:
grin
corruption is not about picture, magu didn't snap with husspuppi
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Xclusiveme: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Aaah it's seems Dino no dey do anything for office. Always on social media 247
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Daroldigits: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
i just like this guy with his tracks every time.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by ifeanyija(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Goodman247:
Rubbish man, see the type of people being called senators, is he better than hushpuppy and magu
see the type of efcc chairman u have
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by vegafbs: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yahaya Bello Turned You To A Clown - Ganduje’s Aide Mocks Dino Melaye

https://theupdates.net/yahaya-bello-turned-you-to-a-clown-gandujes-aide-mocks-dino-melaye/

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gemid94:

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/efcc-dino-melaye-reacts-to-magu-s-suspension-by-buhari-led-govt

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUoy9V-0mdc
haba, but this magu ugly o.... Looks like a condemn igbo smoker......

And for dino make him continue... If dem come after him now, the idiot will be feigning sickness
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by SCOM2020: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
774,000 jobs: 20,000 people to receive N60,000 stipend for 3 months in Bauchi

A total of 20,000 people to be recruited from the 20 local government areas of Bauchi State as part of the 774,000 jobs to be created by the Federal Government are to receive a stipend of N20,000 each for a period of three months.

This was disclosed by the chairman of the state selection committee on the scheme, Mr. Sanusi Kunde, at the inaugural meeting of the committee held in Bauchi.

Kunde informed that 1,000 persons would be recruited in each of the 20 LGAs of the state.

He added that the committee is required to include 200 literate persons in every LGA that would be used to carry out nationwide surveys during the period of engagement.

By this, according to the committee chairman, only 800 unskilled persons will be selected to join the 200 literate persons to make up the 1,000 persons per local government area.

“This programme as graciously approved by President Muhammadu Buhari is aimed at recruiting 1,000 itinerant and unskilled workers each in all the 20 LGAs of the state.

“In total, we shall be recruiting 20,000 persons for this programme and based on the requests the Ministry of Labour received from other government agencies, we are required to include 200 literate persons.

“By extension, we are going to have 800 of unskilled labour, then we will fill it up with 200 literate persons. You are aware that almost all of us have graduates who are not working and this will help a lot.

“These recruits would be engaged by the Federal Government between October and December this year to carry out public works that are peculiar to each local government area and they would be paid a total of N60,000 each, that is N20,000 per month,” Kunde said.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Bestvicky16(f): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dino the clown.. :DDino the clown..
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by ChengHun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Types of senators 1. Dancing senator 2. Slapping senator 3.singing senator 4.maze carrying senator...
learn white board animation at affordable fee chat me on 0-9-0-3-1-1-0-1-2-5-6
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by michoim(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nonsense. Why will he not sing, afterall he is Hushpuppi's friend...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
iyatrustee:
Dino suppose don grow pass all these kind things, a former Hon member of both upper and lower legislative house in Nigeria?

Magu suppose don grow pass corruption.
Face the message, not the messenger
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
timoddy:
Dino is soo childish

It's your comment that's so childish.
Dino and some of his colleagues in the senate saw it all then, but Jibril in Aso rock failed to realise the beast in Magu as a big thief. How can a thief fight corruption?

I guess you didn't watch Dino's clip, else you would have rewarded him a prophetic senator!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by ledaman: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Don't rejoice, it could be your turn soon enough

Contact me for US and UK used laptops
I need one lappy text me ur number let discuss.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...This Dino na funny man oh
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
jimcaddy:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...This Dino na funny man oh
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by ledaman: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Old gaga !
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love Dino..

Happiness is a choice..

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by earnit1: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
really
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
What goes around comes back around
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dino, Agbalagba omo-ita.

M. A. G. U. Magu!
Magu the Magician
Na only PDP members him Oracle dey see.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by PastorFire: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
When you told Akpabio say.. Una go meet on the streets of Abuja, did you know you will be the one on the street while he is in the office as minister?.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by theoneJabulani(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
ledaman:
I need one lappy text me ur number let discuss.
https:///2349023980235
0eight096zero7eight5five8
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by MiddleDimension: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Memphis357:
I talk am..
I talk am..
I talk am.. me I talk about Magu, Buhari no gree listen, now Buhari don see for himself o se Magu dem plenty for im government
M..A..G..U... MAGU!"....

Person talk a couple of weeks ago that as Oshiomole has gone, the next person will be Magu. But I doubted it, now the reality is glaring. The person went on to say that, the caliphate will finally destroy the little power the Jagaban has by removing Magu in some weeks to come.This means the arrow is really pointing on Tinubu, as his days are numbered.
is magu a tinubu loyalist?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by zudozz: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
This guy na clown!!! They no do am anything.. All of them pack money..Him just dey mark time!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by mrcrabs(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
That last part really got me, Magu maguuuuuu grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dino don't rejoice at the down fall of your enemy. Play it clean, keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
ifeanyija:
corruption is not about picture, magu didn't snap with husspuppi
..Just like how you too didn't Snap with Invictus grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) by golddare: 1:06am On Jul 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.