Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively (12465 Views)

FG Begins 14-day Paternity Leave For Civil Servants / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

enemy of peace, why are you concerned? grin can't I have as many shiireennn as I want again? why are you angry onbehalf of Gbenga? (whoever that is) cheesy cheesy Let me hold na. Abi you don't know holdage is a blessing? grin
you're you're even denying uncle Gbenga publicly after all he has doned for you. Ha obirin!
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Funkybabee(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yeyenatu. I will not burn children in Jesus Name!!! Gerrarraahhiiaaa!!!
shebi you were planning to burn and go for boat maternity and paternity leaf now. Shiooor
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you're you're even denying uncle Gbenga publicly after all he has doned for you. Ha obirin!

wo ogbeni, ko ra e kuro jare cheesy angry Gbenga kor, Kunle ni grin

1 Like

Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by VickyRotex(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
shebi you were planning to burn born and go for boat maternity and paternity leaf now. Shiooor

Fixed!!! If you like add ship join. 6 MONTHS maternity HERE we COME!!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by SCOM2020: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good development.
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Golliibiie43:
Just 4 weeks for men?
Dat one no reach you ??

1 Like

Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Laykonyde(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
No ooo, gender equity.

We want 6 months for parternity

Lol! So funny
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by OlawaleBammie: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Fixed!!! If you like add ship join. 6 MONTHS maternity HERE we COME!!!! cheesy grin grin
Six months is too much ogbeni, una no dey wan do anything laye yin, afi ofe shaaaaa
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by VickyRotex(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Six months is too much ogbeni,[s] una no dey wan do anything laye yin, afi ofe shaaaaa[/s]

When they're giving 1yr+ in the western world, what a waaawwwuuuuu!!!!
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
good
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by earnit1: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
oh
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by thesicilian: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
baby124:

Which hard work? Try and carry pregnancy plus push out a big head from vagina first. You call cumming hard work grin
My sister it is not easy to plant seeds o,then protect, love and provide for the lady from day one till delivery. Not to talk of having to cope with the emotional disturbances and all.
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Well, don't let me talk
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by OlawaleBammie: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

When they're giving 1yr+ in the western world, what a waaawwwuuuuu!!!!
Alaininkannse
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by abdullahi45: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sammy07:
No ooo, gender equity.

We want 6 months for parternity

Equality, you meant..
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by VickyRotex(f): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Alaininkannse

Seems you're naturally programmed to insult people. This is not the first time you're doing this.

Learn to talk to people respectfully. Sho ti gbo?

Don't quote me again cos even if you do, I won't reply.
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Larryallfather(m): 1:26am On Jul 09, 2020
That's great, the husbands will have time to assist the wife.... good improvement
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by OlawaleBammie: 1:57am On Jul 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Seems you're naturally programmed to insult people. This is not the first time you're doing this.

Learn to talk to people respectfully. Sho ti gbo?

Don't quote me again cos even if you do, I won't reply.
U should understand that you can not always detect the tone of conversation by mere looking at the textings, am not insulting you to b honest, intact reverse of what u tink am doing is what am doing,
I don't insult people first cus to me it's even abnormal, I can't gain anything from so doing.
Am just playing with u the way I play with my friends(men)
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by delvzy(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
First point of call is Worker's welfare which I feel every sensible govt needs to put as priority.
It's good that our honourable leaders of the state House are driving this motion and not just sitting down Thier waiting for Thier monthly stipend.
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by Laykonyde(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good one.

Four months is really inadequate.

Hopefully, the vision is sold to the employers so we don't have the crisis of increased female unemployment.

The husbands should also be educated that this is a time to be cater and not to be catered for.

A part of me would like that wives decide if husbands get the one month or it is added to theirs.

And measures should also be put in place that women don't birth kids back to back becoming dead weight to their employers.

U deserve a medal for making very insensitive statement there(Women should decide if men get extra one month of paternity leave) Can see why some men don't wanna get married to women because some women think they deserve everything but men should carry on putting on their shoulders all the burdens of this world.
I clap for u �
Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by ajepako(f): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

But seriously, your craze no be here o. You still dey mention yourself for inside comment wey you wan take insult person.
make I help you mention the rest of your 1,001 monikers: Babangbali, enemyofprogress.

Aunty Ajepako, cheesy abeg come carry this ogbeni commot for here.

That one?

Las las, na donate we go donate am to China as offering from Africa so they can stop the covid dem dash the rest of the world...

2 Likes

Re: Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
ajepako:

That one?

Las las, na donate we go donate am to China as offering from Africa so they can stop the covid dem dash the rest of the world...

cheesy cheesy grin grin enemyofpeace, enemyofprogress, babangbali, iyangbali, (and all your other 1,001 monikers), come see your life outside.

oya na to bundle you remain. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.