Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Kanyan MP Weird View On Family, Cheating, And Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanyan MP Weird View On Family, Cheating, And Children (173 Views)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanyan MP Weird View On Family, Cheating, And Children by AffiliateHitman: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
The picture below contains the the thought of a man who seems to be a Kenyan.

This Kenyan MP view of family, cheating, and the future is rather weird but thought provoking.

My take on this is that:

One may argue that there's no good way of doing something bad, but you will agree here that there's sense in nonsense indeed.

Let me know what you think.

Lalasticlala, Suen.

Re: Kanyan MP Weird View On Family, Cheating, And Children by Enoch07: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
lol very funny I tell u. anyways I appreciate u guys

(1) (Reply)

Preventing Video Game Addiction In Kids / Generate Income Working With Us / Child Learning Trade, Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.