Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum (2017 Views)

Don't Allow The Spirit Of Offence Cut Short Your Destiny! / Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2011
Or else the forum will die off. If this forum is left only to the views of the jesusbots and allahslaves, boredom will settle in real quick and the place will dry out like panla. I see in the last few days, that people who are not part of the Abrahamic faiths are getting less and less active on here, but the place can only keep humming if the views are as various and diverse as possible. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by tpiah2: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2011
religion section, duh?
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by McCoy91(m): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2011
ok, your one dim-witted individual. It seems you are looking to cause a scene and enjoy yourself. So nl should start banning every1 you deem a fanatic. Smh
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by mabell: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
its a religious section
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by KunleOshob(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^
Abi oh! It is those of you that are anti-religious that have no business in this section.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
But we are the ones who make the place tick. Without us, this place would be a ghost town. Religiousheads will only post uninteresting threads looking for no debate, but merely for the support for their own narrow opinions and prejudices. Y'all know i'm right. grin
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by alexleo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Or else the forum will die off. If this forum is left only to the views of the jesusbots and allahslaves, boredom will settle in real quick and the place will dry out like panla. I see in the last few days, that people who are not part of the Abrahamic faiths are getting less and less active on here, but the place can only keep humming if the views are as various and diverse as possible. smiley

Its simply a sign to prove that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of God. We (christians) are not here to engage in foolish argument with you people. Our own is to preach the word of God to you and wether you believe it or not remains your business. We have nothing to lose in your unbelief. Infact you people constitute a bunch of viruses that must be wiped out from this forum. You can request for your own forum if you like.
Again we are here to share various experiences we have had in our walk with our loving and great God of wonders so that each of us can learn from each other as children of God. Look my friend, God is our life, our love and our everything. without him we are nothing (including you).
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by DeepSight(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm bored of this board.

The led are are the dead.

Ciao.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by tpia5: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
Jenwitemi:

But we are the ones who make the place tick. Without us, this place would be a ghost town. Religiousheads will only post uninteresting threads looking for no debate, but merely for the support for their own narrow opinions and prejudices. Y'all know i'm right. grin

I dont think you should be bothered about any of the things you mentioned.

the same excuses are used to justify the rubbish that goes on in other sections.

if it's a ghost town, the site admin can worry about that.

as per supporting narrow opinions and prejudices, hello, are you new here.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by LoveKing(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think Seun should create a Pagan Section and Mysticism Section to calm you down Jenwitemi
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Would be nice idea, but sheer boredom of religious forums would bring you guys over, anyway. grin You do need us more than you need your fellow religiousheads. and you know it is true. wink
LoveKing:

I think Seun should create a Pagan Section and Mysticism Section to calm you down Jenwitemi
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
Deep Sight:

I'm bored of this board.

The led are are the dead.

Ciao.
Ah! Abeg o, oga deep sight! no go o! You are the salt of this forum. Without you, it will just wither and die. Religiousheads are boring, i know, and that's why the forum needs people like you around to spice things up a bit.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpia@:

if it's a ghost town, the site admin can worry about that.

He should worry, alright. High concentration of folks with the same views do destroy forums.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Trex73(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
But @Jenwitemi,@deep sight, can't we start a topic for pagans,mysticism, and magick?

I have great interest in these.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jenwitemi:

You have just read my mind, the threads get boring each day, starting to remind me of the over-zealous evangelist who competes with my alarm clock everyday and all he has to say is it is the end of the world, stop prosti.tutin, stop philandering, stop adultery, stop jujuism, stop kissin etc, for some reason he is always referring to married couples grin I am reduced to binging on grimoires to pass the time this has got to stop otherwise the board will burst into conflagration of "Muslims" and "Christians" ripping each others throats out, the only (grace-saving) distraction keeping this balance is becoming very disinterested
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
But you are free to start any topic you so desire, as long as it has something to do with theism/atheism/spirituality/mysticism/philosophy.
Trex73:

But @Jenwitemi,@deep sight, can't we start a topic for pagans,mysticism, and magick?

I have great interest in these.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
That is why we have to stamp our presence in here once again. We are the salt of this forum and without us it will just die off. The christians and the islamists both don't have anything in their repertoire of topics to keep this place going.

The thing is, religionheads don't post in topics to be discussed or debated. And we all know how much they abhor debates. Without topics to be debated, a forum will quickly turn ito a ghost town. Deepsight has already left in utter disgust.
lagerwhenindoubt:

You have just read my mind, the threads get boring each day, starting to remind me of the over-zealous evangelist who competes with my alarm clock everyday and all he has to say is it is the end of the world, stop prosti.tutin, stop philandering, stop adultery, stop jujuism, stop kissin etc,  for some reason he is always referring to married couples  grin I am reduced to binging on grimoires to pass the time this has got to stop otherwise the board will burst into conflagration  of "Muslims" and "Christians" ripping each others throats out, the only (grace-saving) distraction keeping this balance is becoming very disinterested
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by benodic: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2011
@ jenwitemi

i really share your misgivings. but it does not surprise me at all. just check out what alexleo posted

Infact you people constitute a bunch of viruses that must be wiped out from this forum. You can request for your own forum if you like.

seriously people like him have no business in a forum like this. i would suggest that they create a christian evangelism sub forum for Christians in NL where they can do their preaching without any of us interfering just like was done for moslems. since moslems and Christians share similar mindsets.

we viruses as alexleo called us can continue enjoying ourselves here with people who are more open minded.
keep up the good work. i am with you all the way. we will not allow NL to slip entirely into their clutches.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Enigma(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2011
Jenwitemi:
. . . Deepsight has already left in utter disgust.

Nonsense, the guy was caught red handed using double IDs and promptly disappeared.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by MadMax1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
Doubt that. I let family and friends use my pcs and modems. A few of them have been visiting this site for years coz I introduced them to NL. Could be what happened with Deepie.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Enigma(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
Sorry nah nah, he was caught plain red handed; I'm sure even he would not be fool hardy enough to deny it. He did not post on the Religion section (at least not as Deep Sight) again from the moment he was plain caught out.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello my darling Max kiss I hope you have been well my dear.

Enigma, how body now? how family? how my small husband too? smiley

@topic,
Jenwitemi, who exactly are the 'religiousheads'? just curious.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by PastorAIO: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
Is the NL family slowly returning? Jesoul? Mad_Max?

Jesoul, I thought your role as administrator required you to stand guard over this forum 24/7. Where you bin go all this time?

As for the 'religious heads', here is one of them (raises hand).
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by JeSoul(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ahh! one of my most favorite NLders of all time  kiss

PastorSir, how you dey now? smiley how body? how work? how family? how life? No vex oh say I left my post. I was under the weather and under the knife, but thank God all is well.

Okay oh, I've checked your name on the list of 'religiousheads' . . . though I suspect Jenwitemi may not have had you in mind.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Enigma(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Jesooul

Thanx oh and hope e'ything is ah ight now. Obviously me sef I raise my hand for religioushead since I understand the term to include Christians. cheesy
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
@JeSoul
Welcome o, how're you now? The joy of the Lord is your strength
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by JeSoul(f): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
Image my snr brother, I am well. Thank you for asking and we thank God for His mercies. I hope you sef have been well? smiley

Enigma, yes, everything is fine now. Thanks oga smiley. You sef be religoushead? lol. I'm waiting for Jenwitemi to clarify . . .
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by MadMax1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
JS, 'under the knife'? That sounds serious, sweetie. I don't want to pry, but I do hope you're really all right, and aren't putting on a brave face like some teeth-gritting action hero in those 'pishaun-pishaun' movies you're addicted to. Is everything all right?

Lol @ P-AIO.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by PastorAIO: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
JeSoul:

^^ahh! one of my most favorite NLders of all time  kiss

PastorSir, how you dey now? smiley how body? how work? how family? how life? No vex oh say I left my post. I was under the weather and under the knife, but thank God all is well.

Okay oh, I've checked your name on the list of 'religiousheads' . . . though I suspect Jenwitemi may not have had you in mind.

Under the knife ke? I hope it's not too serious. I'm glad that you're back sha, and alright.

Mad_Max:

JS, 'under the knife'? That sounds serious, sweetie. I don't want to pry, but I do hope you're really all right, and aren't putting on a brave face like some teeth-gritting action hero in those[b] 'pishaun-pishaun' [/b]movies you're addicted to. Is everything all right?

Lol @ P-AIO.

'Pishaun-pishaun!!' hahahahahahahahahahaaaa! heheheheeee! siiiiigh . . . chuckle chuckle.
That one don enter my lexicon.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by JeSoul(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Pastor & Max,
nah, not too serious at all. Nothing a little anesthesia and Oxycodone couldn't solve cheesy

But Max now, you're spilling our secret. You know everything I know about movies, I learned under your able tutelage, pishaun pishaun, gbish gbish and Steven Seagal included.
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by e36991: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
@JeSoul

Whay-hey!

JeSoul is back . . .

I should have yielded to the prompt to holler when your absence was felt

Welcome back - It is well my sister . . .

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall - Psalm 55:22 NIV

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah - Psalm 68:9 NIV wink

Enjoy "I'm so Special - Mavado" because you are

http://www.4shared.com/embed/547219131/8fd71b78

Download here: http://www.4shared.com/audio/Zeqf7G3g/MAVADO-_IM_SO_SPECIAL.html

[flash=200,200]http://www.4shared.com/embed/547219131/8fd71b78[/flash]
Re: Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Those people who come here opening preaching threads instead of opening the ones that stimulate debates. They are all over the place.
JeSoul:

@topic,
Jenwitemi, who exactly are the 'religiousheads'? just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) / It's Friday Again, May Allah Subuhana Wa Talah Accept Our Act Of Ibadah .amin / Drag Them To Court {water OF Manna/revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.