Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (17879 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^no wonder the ''holy spirits''whopped se-vi-je backass last time.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Jencejyde(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
Now this is one thread im gonna enjoy,

I said Barca would beat RM when the two sides first met in the league, but on a cup night, i will have to respect JM anyday.

He may not have a T[b]EAM[/b] yet in RM but his tactics in winner takes all game is absolutely incredible.

Barca will definitely play the game as usual but any slip in defence(this one wey GP don dey date Shakira, grin) and barca concede first,

I can assure you that all the betting lines will put their stakes on RM, JM has proved again and again that he his one of the finest tacticians to
close out games especially when he gets ahead first,

I'm looking at this from an analyst view, because i've seen the JM led teams of Porto, Chelsea and Inter win cup games by taking the early lead.

Barca would have to pull of the greatest feat ever if they concede first and still win the game,

Till then Cheers!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by adebayo201: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Jencejyde:

Now this is one thread im gonna enjoy,

I said Barca would beat RM when the two sides first met in the league, but on a cup night, i will have to respect JM anyday.

He may not have a T[b]EAM[/b] yet in RM but his tactics in winner takes all game is absolutely incredible.

Barca will definitely play the game as usual but any slip in defence(this one wey GP don dey date Shakira, grin) and barca concede first,

I can assure you that all the betting lines will put their stakes on RM, JM has proved again and again that he his one of the finest tacticians to
close out games especially when he gets ahead first,

I'm looking at this from an analyst view, because i've seen the JM led teams of Porto, Chelsea and Inter win cup games by taking the early lead.

Barca would have to pull of the greatest feat ever if they concede first and still win the game,

Till then Cheers!

hmmm! Til dn.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by jaz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
d match will b keenly contested but certain factors must be considered. First, d madrid backline is not topclass, thus susceptible to being overwhelmed. Second, madrid's midfield though crowded with 5 players are not jelled in2 à team yet. Third, ronaldo diminishes on big days wen hé is most
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by jaz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
d match will b keenly contested but certain factors must be considered. First, d madrid backline is not topclass, thus susceptible to being overwhelmed. Second, madrid's midfield though crowded with 5 players are not jelled in2 à team yet. Third, ronaldo diminishes on big days wen hé is most needed. Fourth, d inter milan team dat jm used in beating barca is à much more complete and stronger team than d présent day madrid. As against d backdrop of conceeding an early goal expect 1 or 2 red cards for madrid cos they will play dirty as expected and barca will be ruthless in their incessant attacks
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
Its now official the mestella will host the final match.
its worthy to note that Real won their last CDR in thesame estadio in 1994
hala madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2011
usbcable:

Its now official the mestella will host the final match.
its worthy to note that Real won their last CDR in thesame estadio in 1994
hala madrid.
Have u forgotten that Madrid lost to Zaragoza in this Mestella in 2004 while Barca won their 25th and 26th CDR title in 1998 and 2009 respectively, there . Judging from that line of view, we' re favourite cos the stadium favours us immensly.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Have u forgotten that Madrid lost to Zaragoza in this Mestella in 2004 while Barca won their 25th and 26th CDR title in 1998 and 2009 respectively, there . Judging from that line of view, we' re favourite cos the stadium favours us immensly.
hello pope johnpaul,
I suggest you crosscheck your comment above and put the records straight before I correct it for you.
as your senior cule supporter once told me use the search engines more often.
will ya.
awaiting your correction.lol.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by holydante(m): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2011
Hi 5 Cules,

Hmmmm, nice updates and predictions.

I have come to respect Jmouth as a fine-winner-takes all tactician for great finals and I expect a thorough improvement from his squad for the CDR however; we have 3 certainities in which Barca will come out tops
-its a history-making side that takes it 1 game @ a time
-The sentiments of loosing to Inter last season and being denied by JM the 0oorg**mic feeling of vying for the CL title in the heart of their neighbours domain is enough tonic to fire up my Bluagrana-Manita-dealing-machines
-the jelling of this current squad, the bench options and Pep's factor make it imperative that victory is assured.

Come to think of it, outside footie, Barca's BB team Regal just piqued Madrid's by 68-60 to record their 22nd Spanish cup win and retain their title, and its sweeter cos it was done in Madrid's very own backyard, all these factors will surely pep up the finals and I bet it'l go down as one of the most keenly contested in recent memory.

On Barca I stand

Viva Barsa
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2011
^^^ it was in Palacio de los Deportes and not the caja magica, which is our own fotress.
seems you barca fans are too lazy verifying information before passing it along.

and as for johnpaul,
our loss in 2004 was in barcelona and not valencia(mestella).
and na when una win 26th copa del rey. you guys are on 25th.

and FYI, we last won it in the mestella known as Estadio Luis Casanova back in 1993.

Ajanle,
kindly advise them on confirming details before posting forthwith.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by holydante(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
usbcable:

^^^ it was in Palacio de los Deportes and not the caja magica, which is our own fotress.
Ajanle,
kindly advise them on confirming details before posting forthwith.
Its kind of baffling to me as I don't understand what you are trying to prove here or is palacio de los deportes located in Jalingo??

I didn't see where I quoted Caja M as the finals venue, I said "Madrid's backyard" and of course its not like NBA's best of 7 games where there is home and away play so there is NO HOW "your supposed fotress" would have been the finals venue, it has to be a neutral ground not minding the vicinity where it is located.

HiTV aired this match courtsey of Setanta and the last time I checked, palacio de los deportes cordinates is still situated right in MADRID where Barca's Regal won The Kings BB tournament by defeating Madrid's bb team.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
O.k then.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by sweetguy10(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
Barca all the way , Visca Barca
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by galatico(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
It's payback time for Barcelona . no where to hide !!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by eyoniggar(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2011
Galactico hwfar na? Long time bro!You ran out of ya thread due to shame. Please
report back there.And where the hell is binna? I have missed humiliating you guys. cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Pharoh: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
There are other matches to be focused on that the match with barca for now.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by johnkobe: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
I believe u mourinho
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by galatico(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2011
In Mourinho we trust.

eyoniggar:

Galactico hwfar na? Long time bro!You ran out of ya thread due to shame. Please
report back there.And where the hell is binna? I have missed humiliating you guys. cheesy

Guy am back for real .
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by eyoniggar(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
WB. Where is Binna?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by johnkobe: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2011
We need the Bernabeu to be our twelfth player in tomorrow's match against lyon
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
The match day is getting closer mourinho and real getting better but can Real defeat this team ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by scantee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
fredoooooo:

The match day is getting closer mourinho and real getting better but can Real defeat this team ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2011
fredoooooo:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by elowa: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ dreamer cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by ddippset(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
f**k all that cup nite shit! all that bullsh*t dont work in spain where real football is played. he's lost his unbeaten home league record, got humiliated 5-0, will not win the league in his first season(like in the epl and italy) this is spain! welcome. word to JM- if u want to have a chance against barca, park the bus and rely on ur breaks.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
oju yin loma se.
weekend don reash finish.
una go know say na oga be iya muda.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by daniali: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2011
when is the match going to be?

Copa Del Rey final is on 20th of April, Here is complete information with timing
Real Madrid Barcelona Live at 19:30 GMT, Venue: Valencia,  Stadium: Mestalla

Before Copa Del Rey both sides will be head to head on 16th of April in La Liga
Real Madrid Barcelona Live at 20:00 GMT, Venue: Madrid, Stadium: Santiago Bernabeu
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Pharoh: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2011
We are looking forward to the series of matches with barca but the main priority are those with the optimum benefits. The copa dey rey and the champions league though we are not leaving anything unturned in our quest to still win the la liga. cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by daniali: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Not a single El-Clasico is less important smiley
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
too bad rico will be missing first leg of UCL
this is like the basketball/baseball series
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
real will suffer at my hand. u will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Schalke 04 Vs Real Madrid :UCL (0 - 2) On 18th February 2015 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th February 2016 / Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.