Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) (104330 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by fortune1968: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Another one ! We are done in this country ! I'm tired .
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by kid7soccer(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2020
grin
NockMedia:
LOL kid7 pls hush!
Yes sir, grin
NockMedia:
LOL kid7 pls hush!
Yes sir cheesy
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by willybaby(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad cry

dem just waste fine chikala like this wink

¿ cool %
so according to your comment only chikala termed ugly should be wasted.... Ur no different
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by ume1000: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Back to back rape stories.

Some people excuse rape by manner of flimsy statements.

1. What was she wearing?

2. Why was she alone with him?

3. Why was she moving at night?

4. She just have led him on.

5. She must have been playing hard to get.

6. She also wanted it

7. She must have enjoyed it and then claimed it was rape.

Now, what do these rape apologists say when it is children who are getting raped, do the questions up there then apply?

Or in the case of this 20 year old woman that lost her life, what crime could she possibly have committed to warrant this despicable act?
in as much as I condemn rape we shouldn't be in a hurry to forget the laws of nature or the third law of motion which states that " for every action there must be a reaction " am sure u did agree with me that the rape was the reaction so what was the action
Of course there are sick people around , there are serial rapist , serial killers around but even a mad man attacks for a reason

The question I did love to ask is WHAT WAS THE ACTION THAT LED TO THE REACTION was the reaction as a result of failed govt policy , perhaps as a result of the social vices plaque in our society or perhaps as a result of rude attitude on the part of the victim
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by mindtricks: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Zendinho:
In as much as I CONDEMN RAPE AND RAPISTS in totality, we must learn not to associate every death or attack of the female folks to rape else INNOCENT souls will be wasted on suspicion.

Having CONDEMNED RAPE AND RAPISTS, a careful, security check, intelligence and scrutiny at the corpse could suggest an attack on the lady since her property like palms slippers, dress etc are still intact on herself.

Nevertheless, I think the current federal government/ administration have FAILED WOEFULLY in the security sector. Therefore, we should be extremely careful, watch over for trouble spots and avoid them at all cost.
The country is currently in a state of comatose, Topsy turvy and disarray.

RIP TO THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL

Just stated the obvious, there seem no hope in sight. Unfortunate that from the look of things, things will only get worse.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Peacefulguy90: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
One has to be careful with who you associate with
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Woman have become endangered species in Nigeria. SMH. May her soul find eternal rest.

They r just animals, many men still respect and support women
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
One4me:

I use to wonder if you are intelligent but you have erased all my doubts.
Keep it up, imbeciliato.
go to hell
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Romanoff:

1. What was she wearing?

6. She also wanted it

Now, what do these rape apologists say when it is children who are getting raped, do the questions up there then apply?

Or in the case of this 20 year old woman that lost her life, what crime could she possibly have committed to warrant this despicable act?

Religion has failed to sweep evils out of the people so the police are overwhelmed.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Stop crying in my ear.
Ask yourself where any of the irrational nonsense you have been wailing about was mentioned in my post.

One hallmark of rape apologist is that they try to add or remove meaning from what another person is saying to further their agenda.

Disgusting
One4me:

You too have started smoking Oshogbo weed, right? You better go and drink Red Oil so your head and brain can get a reprieve. grin grin
Otherwise, how you came about all the nonsense you wrote up there, which actually confirms that you are a bitter, eccentric shizophrenic with menosaupal attacks syndrome, would have made me wonder aloud. undecided undecided

I never said the Victim is to be blamed, alll did was state ALL POSSIBILITIES for others to examine but l know the modus operandi of Evil doers like you: You dont want any form of investigation or logical accountability, all you want is to accuse any Male, rightly or wrongly and the Male should be lynched, without any form of fact-finding, so that you can achieve your Male-Hate agenda.
Guess what, YOU HAVE FAILED.
tongue tongue
Aaanty Oode, take your Meds and stop hallucinating and making up lies, even on annonymous Social media platforms.
All those things you wrote are imagined from your jaundiced-brain and have nothing to do with my post.

Whether you like it or not, things would have to be addressed with a rational brain, without the input of imps who are on a Male-Hate agenda.
Deal wirrit. undecided

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
It’s not by crying on the internet.
If you don’t change, they’ll catch you and justice will be done.
Because I don’t know why you will be wailing like an idiot and screaming my name up and down the thread simply because I called out a rape apologist if you don’t have anything to hide.

And you think women have emotional issues.

Some idiot said internet black women should stop exposing their bodies. I told him to shut up because that has nothing to do with this case. And you have been upset since then. Talk about emotions. Only repentance will save you.

It’s actually your fellow men who have been talking about castration but your colored alphabets won’t let you see that.

Look at the screenshot below. That’s the reason you have been wailing My goodness!. You need to come to terms with whatever is eating at you and deal with it.

RAPE APOLOGIST. Disgusting
One4me:

And that is where l think we need to focus on first, eveb as we try to deal with the Rape allegations which seem to be on the rise.
Honestly, if l have the Power, l cant imagine what l can do to anyone confirmed of being a Rapist.

But what l or any sensible person, especally males should not fall for is the Stereotyping and Generalisation that Rape is a MALE ONLY OFFENSE and that once accused, the Accused person is GUIILTY as CHARGED, without any form of INVESTIGATION and PROOF.

That would amount to Mob-mentality and Injustice, make Rape a weapon in the hands of BITTER, VENGEFUL Women like cococandy who have emotional issues they cant deal with.

So Govt needs to improve on basic general security, establish more forensic Laboratories and train more staff to make use of modern technology and equipment to crack Rape cases and everyone who could be a potential victim shoudl also look at ways of minimising their exposure to such animals that can commit rape ("commonsense practices" lthat would not make me carry a hundred thousand dollars in my hand wallet and walk into a den of robbers at 11pm, hoping the Armed Robbers will be normal sensible people and wont rob me, because they know that Armed Robbers will get killed when caught! undecided )

These are the things the Evil Feminnist who are shouting ontop of their Voice for Castration of anyone ACCUSED, dont want to happen because they know that if structures of investigation and rewuirement for proofs are put in place, their Evil manipulationand use of Rape allegations for VENGEANCE ON MEN, will not sail through.
And any WRONGFULLY accused Male could be your Dad, your Husband, your Son, Your Brother, Your Uncle, etc so dont think it has to be "the other man" on the road.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by FullBlastLight: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
AdaAde:
cry
As in, u don't even hv anytin 2 say, na waa ooo.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Zendinho(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=mindtricks post=91537013]

Just stated the obvious, there seem no hope in sight. Unfortunate that from the look of things, things will only get worse.

My brother, have taken it as a point of duty at any forum to enlighten our MEN to be extremely careful with the female folks now else a lot of them will suffer for offense they've not committed.

If you don't have any serious intentions for a lady pls kindly let her be. Am afraid for the men's folk.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by lollybee15(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is the handiwork of Fulani herders of that area.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Neroiam:
Egregious!!

And someone is saying they shouldn't be castrated but given fair trial so the court would recite a sentence.

What better sentence that to castrate the idiots perpetrating this evil. Tufia
what if it's the wrong person that was set up by a vindictive woman?
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by shegzydave(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
it is now ilorin turn, make I dey lock gate bethat I still have two young sisters at home.....
but this people are so heartless, lack of adequate security causing all this
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
First things first #SayNoToRape

But let's be logical not emotional

Her short are intact, slippers, shirt everything. Abi after the do, dem cor allow am wear her clothes finish before they killed her??

But anyways let justice prevail

Exactly what I noticed. Her clothes were untouched. It wouldn't make sense for a rapist to allow her victim dress up if he had intentions to kill her.

We need to be rational here.
Still #SayNoToRape...
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
The world is coming to an end. All these shall come to pass. Amend your ways now.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rapture4real:

Where we put him.We sent Him out of our daily affairs and we are paying for it.God is still God forever.

you put him inside a cage since 1960 abi. Nigeria is practically the most religious country in the world, the capital of poverty govern by fantastically corrupt and highest paid political office holders in the world. Please tell him another lie.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
LizBathory:
Depraved Nigerian men strike again. It's in their blood. Fear men.
just shut the Bleep up >:
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Solorrman3310: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
That's very sad but this is the reason we Muslims use hijab to cover our women ,wearing a short or mini skirt is the first step to being raped and dumped. Most men never easily subdue their thirst of sex,why would they let a girl be after they saw how she wear cloths that shows her things ? U wear shorts and mini skirts in the name of being wise and educated,what use would her death bring to her family and the society now ?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Timmzycul11: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Does she look like she was raped? How can you rape a lady, kill her and put back her shorts

Please send me the link you were sharing earlier on litecoin if it's still working to my email.
Timothydodo6@gmail.Com
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Marliansdon: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
This world is full of wickedness. . God will surely punish all evil dorer
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by shehusail: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Nigeria a dead country without president. So many evil things happening since that illiterate failure took over. Poor girl.. R.I.P Pretty Queen!

Hi good morning sir..

Sir it appears you sent me an email request. I don't have access to that email. Though you can reach me on

Thanks for reaching out to me ... Thanks

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

1. What was she wearing?

6. She also wanted it

happy married life
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by maximusprime2000: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Rapture4real:

Where we put him.We sent Him out of our daily affairs and we are paying for it.God is still God forever.

we are arguably the most religious people in the world. so what do u say to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.