Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman (57255 Views)

Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by mastermaestro(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
teebaxy:
Las las everybody na hushpuppy in this country. Na our approach to thieving just differs.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Everybody is not a thief like you! I hate these stupid generalizations and broad idiotic statements that idiots like you are peddling these days. There are many Nigerians who have never done fraud nor will they engage in it for anything.

Speak for yourself and fellow fraudsters. Get a legitimate life before you waste your soul! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by oyoirabor: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
blessedchild234:
Congrats to him, dont be like the previous leader.

Hmmm.....!!! Someone that's going to clear what is left.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by oyoirabor: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
mastermaestro:

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Everybody is not a thief like you! I hate these stupid generalizations and broad idiotic statements that idiots like you are peddling these days. There are many Nigerians who have never done fraud nor will they engage in it for anything.

Speak for yourself and fellow fraudsters. Get a legitimate life before you waste your soul! angry angry

Slow the roll.....Truth be told, majority of Nigerian especially our leader are thieves. FACT!!!
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by andyanders: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Must that office be headed by the police?
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Burruchaga71(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
So this is true? I can't believe.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Mayflowa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Another Fulani man. Yelobams hw market ?? grin grin

They even bypass the most senior who is a yoruba man to give to second most senior on the guise that he is not a uniform man!
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by UDUJ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
teebaxy:
Las las everybody na hushpuppy in this country. Na our approach to thieving just differs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by youngakodex: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
SAY NO TO EFCC AGAIN THE CRIMES COMMISSION HAS FAIL US FROM BEGINNING.....THIEF WANT TO CATCH THIEVES....WHO IS FOOLING WHO.....NIGERIAN WISE UP
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another head slammer from the cursed part of Nigeria.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
andyanders:
Must that office be headed by the police?
I tire for we country o
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
oyoirabor:

Slow the roll.....Truth be told, majority of Nigerian especially our leader are thieves. FACT!!!
we are all thieves. The only difference is our level and style of stealing. If them make you head of EFCC talk true you no go chop?
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
mastermaestro:

is it only through fraud that you steal? Abeg make we hear word jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
How do you expect police officers to fight corruption? Police is corruption personified
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by vokalafrica: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
B3sty:
Pictures Pls!
I've my reasons for asking...so, I can be able to differentiate his Size when he was With/without our "Yams". Majority of our Public office Holders ain't different from each other.
Same Thieves! Different Techniques.

Lol. Magu change. Yam no show o but money for safe change

1 Like

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Lexicon123: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another Chairman to act for the next 3 years.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by od4life(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayflowa:

They even bypass the most senior who is a yoruba man to give to second most senior on the guise that he is not a uniform man!
Then go and amend the law setting up the EFCC. The law says a military or police officer (serving or retired) must head the EFCC. The law must be followed.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by teebaxy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
mastermaestro:

NA Because u neva give dem pawa ni nah..no forget wetin pa lord acton talk sai' pawa kworupt absolute pawa kworopt absolutly
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
ManOfCompetence:
I hope he carries out his duties diligently.... Recovering looted funds from past administrations and fishing out criminals in this present administration should be carried out....
[/s]

You must be dreaming to have ever thought that such should happen.

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by earnit3: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2020

Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Govt of the north, for the north and by the north equal to corruption
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by obinnaoduduwa: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
The south are fool as part of nigeria,is EFCC and ABJ ministers and EFCC Boss meant for northerners alone?
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:37am On Jul 09, 2020
heckymaicon:
Coup d'etat is needed in this country asap.

Mannabbq the chief zombie have been gallivanting from thread to thread defending bubu on this magu issue.

Shame on all BMC on nairaland your darling dullarpo daddy don dey make this work complicated for una. Useless mofos.

SUPPORTED MILITARY GOVERNMENT WAS BETTER THAN THE PROMISED DEMOCRACY
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2020
obinnaoduduwa:
The south are fool as part of nigeria,is EFCC and ABJ ministers and EFCC Boss meant for northerners alone?

GOOD MORNING
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by awoluyi(m): 5:46am On Jul 09, 2020
I feared when I heard that chairmanship of EFFC is reserved for policeman, and I asked whether American or Chinese police?
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by emmyblow: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Everyday and every night, they talks about crime crime. pls tell me who are the criminals.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by ATTemi: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Read what you just wrote, and, this time pay attention while reading.
Nitah1:
I'm still amazed that people really believed that Magu is a thief and corrupt....

This is the work of politician who are directly or indirectly affected by the war against corruption waged by Magu.....we have heard their story,soon we shall hear he's.
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by flames01: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
I hope he carries out his duties diligently.... Recovering looted funds from past administrations and fishing out criminals in this present administration should be carried out....

How will you expect a policeman, who might have bribed his way up, to fish out criminals?

He might as well start by fishing out himself
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by flames01: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Nitah1:
I'm still amazed that people really believed that Magu is a thief and corrupt....

This is the work of politician who are directly or indirectly affected by the war against corruption waged by Magu.....we have heard their story,soon we shall hear he's.

Please show your evidence
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by jenygb: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2020
So no afonja is worthy to chair efcc No federal character again, they should just give up hope in 2023
Re: Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman by DedeNkem: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
An Igbo or Yoruba has never been the EFCC chairman, why?
Northerners are biggest looters and yet they're the ones placed in the chairman position?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.