Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ (397 Views)

The Digital Tatoo What The Mark Of Beast Looks Like / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life (2) (3) (4)

Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by ednawande2580: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
As scientists around the world work towards finding a treatment for coronavirus, American rapper Kanye West has said he is ‘extremely cautious’ about a coronavirus vaccine, describing it as ‘the mark of the beast’.

West made this revelation during a four-hour Forbes interview conducted on Tuesday and released on Wednesday.

He said;

“When they say the way we are going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I am extremely cautious. That is the mark of the beast.”

The 42-year-old rapper also revealed that back in February, he had coronavirus, saying;

“I had chills, shaking in the bed, taking hot showers, looking at videos telling me what I am supposed to do to get over it. I remember someone had told me Drake had the coronavirus and my response was Drake cannot be sicker than me.”

However, the singer who is a recent Christian-convert, believes that a coronavirus vaccine is an agenda to control humans and prevent people from making heaven.

He stated;

“They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we cannot cross the gates of heaven. I am sorry when I say they, they are humans that have the Devil inside them. And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all would not make it to heaven, that there will be some of us that do not make it.“

In the Christian theology, the mark of the beast is the mark put on the forehead of those who worship the ‘beast’, the symbol of opposition to God noted in Revelation 13:16:

“He required everyone–small and great, rich and poor, free and slave–to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. [NLT]”

Kanye West believes that people should pray for coronavirus to be cured, stressing that;

“We pray. We pray for the freedom. It is all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.“

On 4 July, US Independence Day, the rapper announced that he is running in the 2020 US presidential election, despite missing a number of ballot deadlines.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/07/kanye-west-says-he-had-covid-19-calls-vaccine-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala

Re: Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by chatinent: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
How about his presidential ambition?
Re: Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by XXXXTENTACION: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iyai yooo shocked

kanye don the smoke cow shit abi wetin.

¿ cool %
Re: Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by Kobicove(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
The guy likes too much attention.

A grown man will just be courting attention like a teenager undecided
Re: Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by TripA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
this shit getting real vaccine talk all about rapture before tribulation

think people
Re: Kanye West Says He Had COVID-19, Calls Vaccine ‘the Mark Of The Beast’ by TripA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
this shit getting real vaccine talk all about rapture before tribulation

think people

Ada Nke Nna / #BBNAIJA2020: Kaisha Calls Lucy An “old Cargo” As Both Engages In A Fight / Bbnaija Update: Laycon In Trouble