Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria (687 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by marvelck: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
South African Woman Narrates Her 'Scotching' Experience During Her First Time In Nigeria

A sweet looking South African woman named Avela, married to a Nigerian man took to her Facebook page to narrate the terrible experience she had on her way to the Eastern part of Nigeria, during her first visit to the country.

She said she regret traveling to the Eastern part of the country by road instead of going by flight, cos of the hot weather in the east. According to her, while she and her husband were stuck in traffic, it was as if her body was on fire despite the AC in the car, cos of the intense heat in the east

Read her full post below

"One of the biggest mistakes I made when I went to Nigeria for the first time was not flying to the Eastern state��. I told Mr L, "I want to see Nigeria so we will drive". He didn't tell me about Lagos traffic �‍♀️�‍♀️

When we crossed the Niger bridge I saw shege I swear��I wanted to go see 1 pound road Aba�� we couldn't the heat was just unbearable. I wanted to get to Owerri fast. We couldn't even feel the cold air from the car's air con. Niaja ooh I raise nyash for u and remove bressi join��"

Notwithstanding her bitter/sweet experience, she says she still love Nigeria and Nigerians...

Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by Harry00(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Our wife

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
This news reach for her brothers to take begin pursue and slaughter Nigerians oh.

Make she no too shout abeg.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by heendrix(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
She should have come to nairaland to ask bout travelling to the yeast bfr she does

me as a Nigerian myself would never travel to any state in the East for 50million sad

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by Ekwutox: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Heat? Which heat for east? Abi sun no dey shine for south africa?

She get luck say no be for North she travel go.

Stupid xenophobic sub-humans.

Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol, Nigeria is hot true true.
Re: South African Lady Narrates Her Terrible Experience When She Came To Nigeria by hahn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
She will break that table in the first pic

grin

(1) (Reply)

Chymall.net Is A Legal Business For You And Your Family / I Wish To Adopt A Child / Please!a Nairalander Should Help Train My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.