Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal (85813 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Discovery4today: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0nQX9jq0ws
Popular socialite, Omotola Taiwo Temilade, aka Omohtee, who had called out Dr Anu Adepoju of MedContour following a botched cosmetic surgery, has told of how she became suicidal and had to spend millions to treat herself after the botched surgery.
Speaking to BBC pidgin, she narrated how she wanted to make her tummy flat and "top up" her butt. She decided to go to MedContour for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and Liposuction.
She said she paid 1.2 million Naira for the procedure.
However, she said that after the procedure, her body was a mess. She couldn't stand, her waist became numb.
"After the surgery, I started having complications. I started having belly burns, waist burns, waist numb, and after two months I started having fat necrosis.
"Fat necrosis is when liquid fat that has turned into dirt starts coming out. The thing will just come out like boil, e go come burst, start to dey comot the fat. Up till now, my waist is still numb. As I stand up like this, my body is not complete. One is bigger than the other."
She said she couldn't bathe alone after surgery and her brothers had to help carry her. She added that she was suicidal and constantly thought of taking her life so her brothers hid the knives and every other dangerous object in the house.
She said she constantly wondered who will marry her now that everyone knows that she had a botched surgery.
She said she shared her story for others to learn but the reaction she got afterwards was horrible as people mocked her and wished her dead.
Reacting, Dr Anu put the blame on Omohtee for not following post-surgery instructions.
"She come hospital come see us for follow up when she get issues. And usually, when you advice patients on wetin to do after surgery and them no follow am because dem feel say dey Sabi how to take care of themselves e dey give issues and at the end of the day, them go say na doctor cause am."
Doctor Anu reiterated that she is qualified to perform cosmetic surgery. She added that she has never claimed to be a plastic surgeon.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/dr-anu-showed-me-pepper-omohtee-goes-into-details-about-all-that-went-wrong-with-her-body-after-spending-12-million-naira-for-cosmetic-surgery-at-medcontour.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by osamz007: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
SHE FORCE YOU?

YOU CARRY YOUR LEG GO SEE PEPPER YOU DEY TALK NONSENSE

SHEY NA BIG NYASH AND BRESS UNA WANT UNA GO GET AM

FOOLISH WOMEN

IF U NO LIKE WETIN GOD GIVE YOU WHEN YOU GO BACK TELL AM HE GO Change am for you

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ModestGal(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is plastic surgery a good thing? Seriously, I don't know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Dedetwo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0nQX9jq0ws
Popular socialite, Omotola Taiwo Temilade, aka Omohtee, who had called out Dr Anu Adepoju of MedContour following a botched cosmetic surgery, has told of how she became suicidal and had to spend millions to treat herself after the botched surgery.
Speaking to BBC pidgin, she narrated how she wanted to make her tummy flat and "top up" her butt. She decided to go to MedContour for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and Liposuction.
She said she paid 1.2 million Naira for the procedure.
However, she said that after the procedure, her body was a mess. She couldn't stand, her waist became numb.
"After the surgery, I started having complications. I started having belly burns, waist burns, waist numb, and after two months I started having fat necrosis.
"Fat necrosis is when liquid fat that has turned into dirt starts coming out. The thing will just come out like boil, e go come burst, start to dey comot the fat. Up till now, my waist is still numb. As I stand up like this, my body is not complete. One is bigger than the other."
She said she couldn't bathe alone after surgery and her brothers had to help carry her. She added that she was suicidal and constantly thought of taking her life so her brothers hid the knives and every other dangerous object in the house.
She said she constantly wondered who will marry her now that everyone knows that she had a botched surgery.
She said she shared her story for others to learn but the reaction she got afterwards was horrible as people mocked her and wished her dead.
Reacting, Dr Anu put the blame on Omohtee for not following post-surgery instructions.
"She come hospital come see us for follow up when she get issues. And usually, when you advice patients on wetin to do after surgery and them no follow am because dem feel say dey Sabi how to take care of themselves e dey give issues and at the end of the day, them go say na doctor cause am."
Doctor Anu reiterated that she is qualified to perform cosmetic surgery. She added that she has never claimed to be a plastic surgeon.

This Anu Adepoju guy cannot be far from Oluwole.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ERockson: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
No sympathy for desperate slay queen that want to impress men and suppress other ladies with their body. Olosho lipsrsealed

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Romanoff(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
God no give you nyash, you say by force you must get, just negodu.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by darocha1: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Katikati... Radarada

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Golliibiie43(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na wa oh e be things

3 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Shakaranews2020: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
I really pitied her after watching the video. Sha, who sent her.

Meanwhile, May God not give us this kind of Kids. Watch the shameful Moment a Grooown ass man destroys his own mother's properties because she didn't grant his grown ass request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2jLWxHdCg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by osamz007: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Y
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by nairavsdollars(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who send you come. God give you better beauty like this , you wan increase bum bum. Anuofia

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Ifybwoy7: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
hmmmm
we live with the consequences.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
lmao....no know wether na her pidgin english or her face, I just dey laugh as I dey watch the video

Dem send you? She wan be like Nicki abi Cardi. You think say na 1.2 million naira dem pay....olosho

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Ejiphill09(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
sad

Decency is far from our generation.

God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty they don't seem to have sense.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by anibi9674: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
As this botcherd surgery no kill you na ogun go kee you. You carry one point two million naira to go reshape your nyansh still get mind dey come tell us. All I can tell you is mtcheeewwwww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Kendumazy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
OK naww
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by kasim155: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbam
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Amspecial: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
angry grin
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by crown08(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
angry
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by IMASTEX: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Artificial body reconstruction is a misplaced priority & values.

3 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Chatbot1234: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
I dont like the headline. Admin you can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gosh!!!

NOTHING like a natural beauty lady.

Thank God for people like Sisi Yewande and Lady Somto both of [b][/b].

Great Women they are... Role models to young girls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
How will you work for money and spend it on what will destroy you??
lexy2014:

She didn't work for d money. It's her sugar daddy or one stupid guy that gave her d money. No Nigerian woman will spend her salary on plastic surgery. But work could also mean using her private part to earn income. So in a way, that one follow
Exactly what I was talking about. I was just being sarcastic grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by nijabazaar: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Complications do arise from cosmetic surgeries.

Is there a difference btwn plastic and Cosmetic surgeon?

She could have gone to Venezuela. It's cheaper there and has a higher success rate

6 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by OneCallAway: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
A lady...not a guy!
Dedetwo:

This Anu Adepoju guy cannot be far from Oluwole.

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by tclimax(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
na she won do big things

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by RenaissanceGuy: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Has she now repented?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.