Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal (85808 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
money wey una suppose invest. i blame all the old fools spoiling them with money she
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Trolls show this babe pepper for Twitter grin

7 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Bar1941(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Surgery palava, women with their wahala....all in the name of dïck.

6 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by VcStunner(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by yuskel(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Serve her well.
Next...... angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by SCOM2020: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
OK
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
She should go to Dr 91210 to correct the botched procedure.

The bad news is he is not cheap.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Now claims to be a cosmetic surgeon, not a plastic surgeon
Some twisting to and fro
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
You guys has srarted again slay queen this slay queen that.

Anyway her geadache.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
She said she constantly wondered who will marry her now that everyone knows that she had a botched surgery.
Last last na for man these ladies go through all these stress for.

5 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by oglalasioux(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
when you advice patients on wetin to do after surgery and them no follow am because dem feel say dey Sabi how to take care of themselves e dey give issues and at the end of the day, them go say na doctor cause am.
Was the switch on before you put the bulb or was it off before you put the bulb?

Whichever answer you give, it's your fault why the bulb didn't work.

3 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by kissGuys: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
I cant even waste my data seeing the video... Not because i am against plastic surgery...

But because i think the girl is stupid..

You felt the need to do plastic surgery.. You did.. And it went south.. So

Why crying foul?

... Besides you should research and go to professionals and not those that will charge less and do a terrible job...

No be dsame surgery we toke makinwa dem do

Abeg go and sit dan!..

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by styless(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
I dont know why someone with sense can pay over 1 million to get fake nyansh. Read the story on dnb stories in the morning and was so angry with her.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by DopeChick(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
How do you make your video show for people to click on nairaland?
I like to post videos from my site here but the best I can do is post the link. Pls epp.

Dedetwo:

This Anu Adepoju guy cannot be far from Oluwole.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Unbreakable007: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
P

P
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
That is one thing I'll never try.

Any man who cannot accept me the way I am, head to toe, bye bye. I cannot come and kill or disfigure myself for life because of one man that is not loyal. Even if he's loyal, no way! I am wonderfully made by God. So, no need altering my looks.

She's lucky to still be alive. Next time, she'll learn to appreciate what she has.

4 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91522209:
Gosh!!!

Mr space booker how market
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Focus1645: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abeg who post thing here I dey eat...
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by foxxydude: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
She needs to book appointment with these doctors ASAP grin

4 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have never supported BBC pidgin, it represents retrogression. We moved from Queens English in the 60's to pidgin english in the 21st century ?

As for Anu and Omohtee, both of them have loose nuts upstairs

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by martineverest(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dr anu Is obviously a fake cosmetic surgeon...she graduated in 2015 ,went to medical school and served and yet claim she have performed over 300 surgeries...how did she get certification as a cosmetic surgeon within 1-2 years?
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Dreambeat: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
There is currently no residency training in Cosmetic surgery just like we have in Plastic surgery, its related field in Nigeria. I doubt if there is a comprehensive set of educational and training requirement for practice of Cosmetic surgery in Nigeria right now.It is a novel field in this country. For this reason, there will be a lot of under trained doctors out there who will be ripping innocent citizens off in the name of performing Cosmetic surgery. I think it is high time the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria intervened to stem the tide of rising quacks in Cosmetic surgery as the modern day ladies become more self conscious of physical appearances.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Tookool(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
I feel a bit sorry for her but not very sorry . If the surgery was successful, I'm sure she'll be on Instagram snubbing and not replying dms
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by franchasng: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Big buttocks + flat tummy + slightly bent full legs = every man's dream woman's shape shocked shocked

Ladies please work on that body, especially your booty....forget the boobs, na only broke underfed boys de die for big breast.....big buttocks, flat tummy and full legs are the real deal wink kiss

7 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by emmnprince(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ejiphill09:
sad

Decency is far from our generation.

God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty they don't seem to have sense.

The society made them what they are. God sent and does send good girls into the earth.

Some, out of indulgence & inordinate love and lust for the bad things in the world, have stained their image.

Nothing like re-order in this case. Let them learn and amend their ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by franchasng: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Last last na for man these ladies go through all these stress for.
Before you think say na for monkeys shocked cheesy

Its for men, made men, not broke guys anyway (bad news for Nairaland BGC) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Goodman247: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerians are very cruel and wicked, they know how to mock somebody in an unfortunate situation, l hate this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Go to botched and get fixed
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by cursedAbiola(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91522209:
Gosh!!!

NOTHING like a natural beauty lady.

Thank God for people like Sisi Yewande and Lady Somto both of [b][/b].

Great Women they are... Role models to young girls.
fictional sisi yewande

nna newbies you go dey deceive

2 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Goodman247: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
I have never supported BBC pidgin, it represents retrogression. We moved from Queens English in the 60's to pidgin english in the 21st century ?

As for Anu and Omohtee, both of them have loose nuts upstairs
even me l have never supported pidgin English, speaking pidgin makes people behave babaric

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.