Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) (70578 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by akinegba1: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
OWERRI TUNNEL DEMOLISHED, AS FEAR OF IMPENDING COLLAPSE GROWS HIGHER

Imo State Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu yesterday visited the Gen. Aguyi Ironsi tunnel along Portharcourt road where the tunnel is currently undergoing demolition.

While inspecting the tunnel, the commissioner noted that the technical drawings and design of the tunnel are nowhere to be found. He stated that it was the considered opinion of the consultants and engineers of the ministry that the tunnel should be demolished in the interest of the public.

He further reiterated that it is better to err on the side of caution when issues of safety are involved especially for a busy road like the Assumpta Portharcourt road where the tunnel is situated.

Ralph Nwosu therefore called on Imolites especially those plying the road to exercise patience with the contractor and the government as a lasting solution is being put in place to save that spot adding that the shared prosperity government ably led by His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodinma is determined in serving Ndi-Imo better as anchored on her 3R Agenda.

#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

https://m./203309431108844?view=permalink&id=272179154221871

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by janedonez(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
What a pitiful situation some are in this country

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by akinegba1: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
More from the demolition. Okorocha wasted Imo state monies building substandard projects that posed safety challenges to Imolites.

Okorocha has incurred over 200 billion naira debt with nothing to show for it.

Owerri today is in shambles, littered with bad roads and filth. Okorocha was a mistake and a wasted 8yrs

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
The demolishing governor grin

The one and half legges predecessor built substandard structures and roads, the successor has a penchant for demolishing everything associated with the predecessor, either good or bad.

The youth from that side that are supposed to checkmate him are busy with "Lagos is not Edo" Ganduje vs Wike trade of words, Obaseki/Tinubu/oshiomole etc....

Aside from demolishing, is he not suppose to arrest those contractors that carried out this dastardly act?

Continue to demolish ok? In no time, you will level the whole of Imo state. grin grin

That seems to be the the aim of this man. undecided

Interestingly, some people feel offended by what wrote. grin grin

This shows that a few elements are still unable to see that APC & PDP are the same. Here to steal, destroy and engender impoverishment. tongue

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
What I have come to find out in Nigeria is this,

it is not that our leaders lack the money or wisdom to construct standard or quality something for the people (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness to the people is all I see in Nigerian leaders.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by temptnow: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rochas is the biggest fraudster in the history of Africa.

But he's lucky he's in Nigeria

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by JeffreyD1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
The only good thing about Rocha's is his foundation and started it before joining politics
He joined politics and turn to monster
Aham his eldest son is doing great too with Ahamrochas foundation

I'm from Ideato South L. G. A from my village Dikenafai to rochas village in Ogboko na just 200#

Rochas refused to do anything in my village all in the name of we didn't vote for him

God bless Ikedi ohakim he built almost all the roads in my village and he is from Mbano

I only saw nepa light last in my village in 2000 when they newly mounted the electric poles and wire during Owa tenure as governor

Rochas was a bad governor
Ohakim was better

Hope will do better than him I guess

After Sam Nbakwe, Udenwa Next is Ohakim

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pọtọpọtọ everywhere. That's the trademark of IPOB lands.

Their states, they cannot manage.
Na dia side okija shrine dey.
Na dia side church of Satan dey

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sad ...look at the steel rod diameter, so small for such a project. Unfortunately, the person who awarded the contract is now a senator, such a person cannot attract standard development back to the state yet he was elected a senator undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by realstars: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ihedioma Is Vindicated, Okorocha Is Okrika Man

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
bigtt76:
Sad ...look at the steel rod diameter, so small for such a project. Unfortunately, the person who awarded the contract is now a senator, such a person cannot attract standard development back to the state yet he was elected a senator undecided

That's Naija for you .

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Huge amount of money wasted just like that.
Okorocha made a big fool of himself as Governor in Imo state.
Tufia

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chai! Mr.Rochas Iberiberism Okorocha is just another big fraud produced by the Nigerian political space.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Dreambeat: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why Okorocha is still walking free on the face of the earth still baffles me.Infarct, it is the 8th wonder of the world

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
okorocha was a complete disaster...
but hey,...this is shitgeria for you.. he almost even installed his son in-law to continue.. well the only good deed oshomole ever did was disrupting that calamity..and history will be kind to him in that aspect...

imagine the monster is now a senator with his loot in billions of dollars still very much intact

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Where's the cursed useless frustrated old man called bag of gworo aka abagworo? Owerri is indeed a shithole. Aba is far better than Owerri in infrastructures. See the condition of Owerri below after okoroawusa wasted 8yrs. cheesy
Kitikpa sewa gi onu dia.. is this the essence of the thread?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
See poto poto everywhere like okearo / matogun road. Naijadrivacars sef!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wicked and thieving monsters have been ruining both Imo and Abia states since 1999.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by BeijinDossier: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
?

Why is this one crying? cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by johnykgoal: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
See money going down.

See my signature if you are a business owner
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Justdogood(m): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Rochas is a fool and an unrepentant thief.
It pains me this is my state.

That man messed that state up in hiw 8yrs as a government.
Mouth action only, no work to show for it.
I just wanna cry when i remember rochas.
GOD will surely deal with him.

That man empowered agbero people in the name of entraco who kept collecting dailing tax from small businesses.
My little business i opened with about 3million naira as at 2015 i had to forcefully close and layoff all my 8 young men i employed and was paying.
This made me feel bad cos most of those my young employees called me and said they returned to their villages.

The taxation was to much that i was now putting my personal salary from where I work to keep the business running.
Pained me sha. Pained me.

All this rochas' projects in imo state most went down with the end of his tenure.
That man is evil.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by achierosion(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Na wire Dem use instead of irongrin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by achierosion(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2020
GuyWise101:
What I have come to find out in Nigeria is this,

it is not that our leaders lack the money or wisdom to construct standard or quality something for the people (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness to the people is all I see in Nigerian leaders.
Another name for Umahi is Mr quality project not substandard flyovers and roads everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Dande55: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2020
I remembered when some people from certain region were supporting the man. Be wary of these people, cos they always have penchants for supporting thieves.

12 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by gnykelly(m): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2020
that's a tough decision. better than waiting for the calamity to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Just Imagine the RODS, they look like BROOMS.
Why is ROCHAS this Wicked..?
Why...?
How could someone be so Heartless to his own state...?

IF the United States wasn't this Good, would ROCHAS have trained his kids there and bought Houses as well..?
Why is NIGERIA cursed...?
I don't blame the NORTHERNERS when it comes to this...
They are FAR better in terms of INFRASTRUCTURE..
See what DAVE UMAHI did in just 4 years before he got re elected, that is passion and Love 4his state and people.
Meanwhile, ROCHAS and T. A ORJI are busy warm benches in the Senate.
MEMORY VERSE:
We Really need SNIPER GUNS in Nigeria now, for AK47 has already become a pistol.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by FrankwebdevO(m): 4:41am On Jul 09, 2020
J111333:
Huge amount of money wasted just like that.
Okorocha made a big fool of himself as Governor in Imo state.
Tufia

Funds are all gone wow ... it happens but am sure he is feeling disappointed already
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2020
FrankwebdevO:

Funds are all gone wow ... it happens but am sure he is feeling disappointed already
Who is Feeling DISAPPOINTED.... ?
that FAT FOOL called ROCHAS...?
May GOD and DEVIL punish ROCHAS...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by meum: 4:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Did cars pass on top of this substandard thing? shocked

Just look at the rods used. Chai Nigerian politicians/political contractors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.