Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences (21371 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Narrate your exam experiences (examperiences). Was it an expo gone wrong? Was it a supervisor?
I'll start with mine.

Mine:
1. I was in an exam hall during my first year in school. It was GNS 101. The lecturer had just asked us to define extensively some words he highlighted, and prioritized an essay he urge everyone to write. Nna eh, I don write write reach one juncture, my brain network reception come off o. I couldn't spell 'our' anymore. I was sweating profusely and felt very agitated that day. Has anyone also experienced such brain temporary failure?
2. Na so one guy reason me say I go relate with am when we dey write one Maths Course. I bin go chop for mammie when dis guy jam me begin reason me the matter. E even order more food. It was too late before I could reject it as en done already tell the money make she bring am(I naturally don't accept free things nor gifts). Well, I chop finish locate hall. Exam start. I never even write Matric. No. before this guy begin torment me for hall say make I show am. As in? Show you wetin na? Na only matric number I dey try write. I tried to peter out the slightest way I could explain to him that I hadn't written anything (which truly I hadn't), this guy no hear o. En don even begin echo say 'after the money en spend' say I no one show am love. Within myself I was like 'so na because of N150 fish dis guy top for my stew naim en dey para ni.' I just bam I no talk. E disturb so tey supervisor say make the guy stand up go another sit. O boy, my nigga come follow the man., then small time, e bi like e vex as e see me dey write. En just come jam me wey I dey solve my chi-square wey don dey chop my head. The guy say make I pay am back. What! Lol. Wasn't funny o. This guy was shouting and I was a very reputable person in school. I was so embarrassed owing to the fact that he didn't even pay me in cash and I no come hold N150 that day en come bi like the guy was becoming relevant. One of my she-friends in school just smuggled N150 into my corner and I gave him the N150. I had N1K but I feared losing it if I gave him to look for change. Chai, very embarrassing examperience.
3. One memorable one was when I wrote WAEC. The girl who sat close to me automatically just became so friendly (even if we never talked) because we were writing Maths that she so pressed herself on me. As I tried adjusting, na so one useless coordinator say make me stand up come in front of the school continue do wetin en catch us dey do for sit. You could guess what he inferred. All eyes were watching. I tried explaining what actually happened and was silenced with a resounding 'shut up, you came here to do boyfriend and girlfriend backseat smooching baa?' What? I just instantly begin dey get angry anyhow that moment as I wan shout at the supervisor telling him upfront say he was the most negative person I ever met, then I walk back. I don zero mind already as I hated being accused for what I didn't do. And that day na Maths. To my greatest surprise, the girl spoke interrupting my thoughts with her little-voiced Ghanian accent: 'sir, it's my fault not his. I was just forcing myself on him.' What? That response was so vague, I sterned! It could send wrong messages. She continued: 'put the blame on me and not my boyfriend. We are adult and we can make our choices, moreover our parents know we are dating.' OMG! She said it with no fear. I began hearing chants of ' Romeo and Juliet' then hand claps that the supervisors too and others joined in what I call a mixture of mockery and fun. He told me: 'Romeo walk your Juliet back to the sit. This one pass my power. ' As I still dey think am, babe lock my hands with hers like a groom and bride on the aisle and walked back and sat back. Mehn, that was the most embarrassing day with a girl I didn't even like. Well, I just understood it to be a bail out sha. But las las, that singular event ended in a 'happily-ever-after for' us during that era.
What about you? Tell us yours. Abeg, garnish am with better Nigerian pidgin.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez, Lalasticlala, Dominque fp for larger coverage

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Mowsid(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Almost made FTC

That awkward moment when the lecturer's eye on you, you'd pretend to be writing something with a serious facial expression

#FG please reopen schools

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
I was in an exam hall when I saw the lady supervisor attached to our class... She is very beautiful... If it was beauty sef, e for better..

But guys, she carry too much... Both front and back packages were too much.... I was deeply lost in thought

Mehn, I was lost and I knew it, I have already discharged Cum on my trouser unknowingly...

So as I proceeded to submit my almost empty answer sheet coz I didn't write anything sensible in the exam... I was lost in thought thinking abt my female supervisor..

I was even smiling as i saw people looking at me, I was busy shining my teeth gringringringrin as if I was the best in the class... Unknown to me, they were looking at my trousers wey Don soak with Cum..

Chai when I was asked what's on my trouser mehn, I cudnt bury my shame..

I wished the ground will open her mouth and swallow me..

Very embarrassing shockedshocked

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Never had an embarrassing exam day right from secondary school till now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Adesina18111(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Space for sale
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by 2gbasky22(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
It was in 100level first semester. It was a combined course and was being written in a very big lecture theatre, by over 15 departments.

I was the first to finish writing from my department, and I was instructed to submit at a particular place which I did. and every other members of my department submitted their answer booklet on top of mine.

after the exam, I was outside waiting for my guys so we can discuss how sweet or frustrating the exam was, as we always do after every exam.

But to my greatest surprise, someone came to inform me that they found my answer booklet on the floor. . I shouted "Jesus..!". and started running back inside the exam hall. at this point exams was over lecturers were already going with all the booklet. ( The person that took all the booklet left mine, being the last from bottom)

I took the booklet and started running after them begging, kneeling and crying .... The lecturer vehemently refused to collect it, he said I was not in the exam hall, and that I smuggled the question paper out to go and write elsewhere.
Chai, in the presence of all the fine girls wen i be dey form 100level swag for, baba dey shed tears..

because carry over was not part of the plan, I and my course mate followed him round the school till he got to his office and from there to his car. na so I dey cry all the way. and he still did not collect it

I carried the course over las las. with all the embarrassment . even even threatened to bear me up sef.

funny enough me and the lecturer became good friends before graduated. helped him mark scrips, run errands for him, we even drank from the same bottle many times.

him no remember again. .. but the matter no go comot from my mind ....lai lai .

From that day till I graduate, I was never the first to submit ..... even if I answer all the questions 30minutes into the exam, .... I go just sit down there dey play .

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by noble71(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
shocked
Mine was at Unizik, Engr. Okeke of Faculty of Engineering gave me heavy knock for no good reason. I ended up forgetting writing my Reg number that day. embarassed

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum with us.... kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
a girl was blowing kiss to me in the hall.... well I was sent out.....thank God I was called back if not that girl head go roll

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Amotekun777: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Fragility6: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Let the lies begin

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Otisker(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
I was very scared. Earlier before the exam, I tried taking rum which I have never done before but I couldn't. The taste was awful.

Then the exam began, I was so scared that my hand shook to the extent I could not even write my name. I managed to write it anyway.

Btw my hands often shakes when I write especially if someone is looking at me. I wonder if am the only one having this problem.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Salako01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mine was a test. I was the Grand Master of impersonation in that department. I mean I impersonate even females. I never got caught, never. You see that thing called love, if unchecked can make a full grown man act a fool....Back to my story. I had a GF who was also in my department and she had to travel home for an emergency. So, who is better qualified to handle her test than me. So I was scheduled to write for two: mine and hers. I started with hers and something happened. Ordinary test o, I was shaking, so anxious to deliver the job so I impress her that I did it. I never finished, I was caught and I only wrote my reg number and name on my own paper and almost finished hers......i was so shaky that the invigilator just knew something awful was up with that chap. My people, na so test take finish for me, many that knew my exploit in the area of impersonation didn't believe I was the one, that thing damage my image eh. I couldn't get more exam gigs after that.... But gradually,I regained that. In fact I went to same school to write exam for someone after we left NYSC camp. You know the two weeks break they give after camp na. The man was just looking at me like "don't I know you from somewhere". Finished up and left. Love na bad thing in such position, u fit dey useless to urself and ur partner all in the bid to impress grin grin
This happened many years ago grin

29 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Fidelismaria: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
space booked

I dey come

Make I chop finish

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by hisexcellency34: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
when a lecturer that was supposed to monitor us was giving us answer to questions

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by wellmax(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Waiting for comments
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
G
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by CsRockefeller(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Was a science student, average at best.

Despite this, I had my favourites like Economics, Agriculture, Geography and computer studies.

As WAEC approached, I perfected my cheating skills with school exams. I would tear out parts of solved questions of past questions.

During WAEC, I cheated in Physics, and Chemistry. Someone, I convinced myself to do same in Agriculture science which I knew very well.

This time, I didn't just tear out parts, I took a whole textbook in. As the exam began, I drew it out carefully and was beginning to match questions with answers.

I sat at the back exposing me to the entrance of the hall but somehow I forgot to pay attention to one of the invigilator, suddenly I heard to big sound at the back of my head which was followed by series of slaps as he drew the textbook out. I felt so bad. He then went on to minute on my examination sheet telling me my result was going to be withheld.

That paper was probably my final paper so I felt so bad, I didn't tell any family member of mine and resolved not to expect that paper when the result finally came out.

To my surprise, it came out and I had a B2.

That incident changed my life forever. Since then, I haven't gone into an exam hall without adequate preparation and never entertained the idea to cheat.

If I could make a B2 with my effort, why cheat? I asked myself. My belief in my abilities rose astronomically since then.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Opistorincos(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Before the start of Mathematics, I and a friend of mine were playing real football on my java phone to know who was going to score the highest numbers of goal. When i scored about 5 goals, I tried to get my friend's attention, instead, it was the invigilator's attention that was drawn to me. The man finished me with yabs.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by alfaHaywhy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
With peer pressure I carried egungun enter Agric exam. So it was going smoothly till I was to discard the stuff. I made sure no one was around, fortunately for me i was sitting close to the window.

Action time; I rolled the paper into a small ball and swiftly I threw it, boink!!!! The paper hit the window pane and bounce off to another candidate booklet shocked shocked the mumu girl gave me a weird look Picked it up, opened it and started writing the stuff down.

Unlucky her, I stood up to submit naso them catch her. But she didn't rat me out whew grin I Don dey plan what I'll tell my mama for house

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Ebukawaylaid(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mine wasn't really embarrassing, but funny.
During my junior WAEC, question papers came very late, I think we started around 7:30pm (Igbo Language), one of my worst written course back then... Getting to the essay part after the obj, my brain just lockup, I just kukuma sleep off, a girl sitting beside me had to finish it for me, woke up and saw her writing the essay part.

Lol, just remembered one that happened in my 400level.
We where writing one structural engineering course like that, I've forgotten the tittle, but the calculations na die. 2hrs into the course, I became seriously pressed, had to obtain an excuse to go use the toilet, my guys come dey pity me say our 3hrs no even dey enough and I still wan go toilet. What dey didn't know (except 2 of my reading/study friends) was that course was my best, as in I had discovered a way to tear the calculations apart within minutes. I spent about 20mins, came back, finished in record time and still made an excellent A (87) in that course.
My guys wan come begin call me shit master, lol

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by korrej(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
I smile and shake my head whenever I think about this embarrassing but funny incident that happened about a decade + ago when I was writing GCE.
After writing the first part. We had to wait for some time(maybe 3-4hrs) before the other part. So I decided to take a nap on one of the chairs under the tree close to the staff building. While I was asleep, two of the female friends I met at the centre decided to use my face as a practice board for makeup(work Wey I no send dem). They designed my face with different makeup colours and whatever that made me look like Bobrisky...lol.
I woke after, not knowing what has happened...Walked into the classroom, ready for the second paper. Lo and behold...
The invigilator walked in...looked at me and said..."what rubbish is this..." She said that looking at me while I looked back looking for the rubbish that I didn't know was on my face...lol...She asked, "what's your name?" I replied. She shook her head and said, "This is how you come to exam centre to waste your parents money and play away your life... imagine the nonsense on your face...come on...get out of my class"
Then it dawned on me as I touched my face feeling the texture of extra artificial details that nature didn't put on my handsome face...lol...I just jejely walked out as the class went on frenzy of laughter.
God will judge you Cinderella and Ibukun(we ended up in the same faculty in the university) wherever you guys are...lol....you guys were super amazing!!!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by gunners160(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
funny die. let's gather here if you knw you are just here to read comments.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by LoydJ(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
The meme below

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Naijbola(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mine was Weac examination 2010
It was even during yoruba paper that's how my tummy start de dance o�
This Strong shit grip me asf! I was profusely sweating bro, write I no fit write, toilet i no fit go because the invigilator was f**ckn too strict I still won't forgive him cause I pooed in my sch trouser ��
With all I still had C5 �

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
[b]years ago during JAMB Exam..That same year i was having a blind date so we decided to meet the day of my exam cos that was the only "free time i had as omo get in inside then" meanwhile i have paid for special center of which the man didn't send me anything "chip" as per the exam.. on getting to the exam hall the invigilator asked us to pay him 200h person so expo would flow.. i paid the money and i wrote the exam with the help of some student that had confirm chips in that exam hall.... meanwhile i entered with my phone so i could get my own expo...
As i've gotten the expo na with my 200h, i told the invigilator that i want to go and pee, that when the external invigilator came and asked them to search me.. they searched me with that bank thing that use to detect mental.. Gosh!! after a successful exam " i mean free expo exam".. I was caught, My phone was seized till today, My date was cancelled cos i cried out my eyes that day as in i cry headache say e nor send me, Then my result was also seized... I forgot " i even made new hair.. They call it skull cap that year. angry [/b]

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Yustash001(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
I was in Primary 3 then, the questions given to us were simple questions except for one which is the definition of heart..It was like five lines then

As a best students in the class, I wasn't willing to leave any of the questions unanswered.. So some of my friends were already discussing about spiling it from their books which they later did..

I got to discover that when I came back from the toilet, then one of them passed his script to me to copy from....gbam I was caught...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Sniper101(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sometime in my 300lvl

During one of our exams, a friend passed me an expo (a.k.a chukuli) for me to make use of.
While I was deeply engrossed with writing from the stuff that was given to me, little did I know that an external invigilator had walked in and was scanning the hall.
The idiot sitting next to me who was supposed to be my look out, was infact very busy copying my work.

The external invigilator spotted me and asked me to come out with what I was holding. There was no way to hide it again cos it was too late.

Worst part of the scenario was that a 400lvl student whom I had asked out about two weeks before, was actually in the hall writing the course with us as a carryover.

As I was asked to step out with my question paper, my answer booklet and my chukuli, I took a glance at her from the corner of my eye n babe was just looking at me with a hint of disappointment n pity.

I almost fainted in that Hall that day.
It was like the ground should just open up and swallow me.

And honestly, I could have killed that man who caught me and dished me that embarrassment ...if I had a gun right there n then

Lol grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him / Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.